Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

Strife dont need a nerf!

Matt posted that LO want to nerf that shotgun and make it unable to make 1 shoot kill player using fragile. I dont think that this gun need a nerf also its not so easy to make that one shoot kill,

leave that gun alone change the mod stats or something.Its trash gun anyway same as shredder you want to do something with this weapons but you actualy dont know what.

Merged.

Also Oblivion should get some buff its very bad in compare to ISSR "wisp" but mechanic is similar, AND WHOLE PACK weapons should get some basic skin

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

unable to make 1 shoot kill player using fragile

out of curiosity what guns do 1 shot kill fragile?

I wouldnt know i just shoot the crud out of whats in front of me and dont pay attention to that so I want to learn

The whole LO shotgunning makes no sense, especially jg/csg becoming 3STKs.

Just revert back to what it was before you guys touched them.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I do not remember what thread since there is so many on shotguns and reverting mentioning this

but it was suggested that its possible that these changes are being made to add new guns in later as well.

However I do not believe Little Orbit said on the forums one way or another

Idk why they want nerf everything they should do something with that crap guns like eol,anubis,shredder,oblivion etc

Also agrotech rifle should be a rifle not a silenced version of normal alsou have same sound wtf XD

• Like 1

It's rare to ever get that 1 shot vs fragile, so I at least never thought it was an issue.

Its really the only reason to use the Strife, unless you just like to die a lot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

I don't know why you think 3stk is a bad idea, it will have the same ttk, just more skill ceiling. The problem with shotguns is that in 3rd person game you can kill opponents and stay with full hp because of corners. Also at open place shotguns can be stronger due to needless tracking with that gun when everyone strafes around, in that situation jg has practically faster ttk than oca itself. I agree if you miss the 2nd shot, you're mostly dead but in 2019 it's so easy to land 2 shots comparing to minttk with tracking

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

Idk why they want nerf everything they should do something with that crap guns like eol,anubis,shredder,oblivion etc

Also agrotech rifle should be a rifle not a silenced version of normal alsou have same sound wtf XD

The agrotech rifle does not have a silencer, and they do sound the same.

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

The agrotech rifle does not have a silencer, and they do sound the same.

i can only assume he means the dmr-sd, since thats the only agrotech with a silencer afaik

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i can only assume he means the dmr-sd, since thats the only agrotech with a silencer afaik

No, he definitely meant the Agrotech Agrotech Close Engagement System. Yes they actually put Agrotech twice in its name.

How small fraction of players even use fragile? I rarely see anybody using it, the same goes to PIG and perc combo, which gets unnecessary heat as well.

13 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

Matt posted that LO want to nerf that shotgun and make it unable to make 1 shoot kill player using fragile. I dont think that this gun need a nerf also its not so easy to make that one shoot kill,

leave that gun alone change the mod stats or something.Its trash gun anyway same as shredder you want to do something with this weapons but you actualy dont know what.

Merged.

Also Oblivion should get some buff its very bad in compare to ISSR "wisp" but mechanic is similar, AND WHOLE PACK weapons should get some basic skin

you get the skins for oblivion, misery, strife etc when you have the pack. And can put them on every gun (thankfully)

I do agree with not needing to nerf strife, but they probably feel that its preventing people from using fragile (Not the case but w/e) or that its just unfun to play against with fragile.

Shredder became OP so they renerfed it to semi-useful but not very effective. I feel that making it so that it can 3 shot a little easier, but keep it at mostly 4 would be fine. It's just a hassle to have to 5/6 shot people at 15-25m for no apparent reason lol

Oblivion is a fine gun, maybe let it shoot out of vehicles? It's nowhere near as strong as the ISSR-B is in AV capabilities (i think?)

I wouldn't mind giving it a ramp feature which makes it 3 hit at like 90m+, it would still be worse in that regards to DMR at like +83m and slower than the dmr (I think?), but it would have a slight niche where it's more useful than currently, BUT it still has a faster base ttk than DMR. Or give it a 3 hit ko at sub 5m then 4 past that. Dunno, it would be interesting.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

13 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Oblivion is a fine gun, maybe let it shoot out of vehicles? It's nowhere near as strong as the ISSR-B is in AV capabilities (i think?)

I wouldn't mind giving it a ramp feature which makes it 3 hit at like 90m+, it would still be worse in that regards to DMR at like +83m and slower than the dmr (I think?), but it would have a slight niche where it's more useful than currently, BUT it still has a faster base ttk than DMR. Or give it a 3 hit ko at sub 5m then 4 past that. Dunno, it would be interesting

no more dumb reverse dropoffs please

just give the oblivion more mobility to make use of its pixel accuracy

• Thanks 1

Corner popping was never the issue to begin with. Not with shotguns. Shotguns are weapons that supposed to be used defensively, and tactically using covers. This should be "enhanced" with higher TTK so it rly highlights its role. 3STK would ruin shotguns as we know them.

Rly the only reason why nobody is olaying strife is becouse JG and CSG perform better in its roles. Shotgun players would play strife it it was the only pump shotgun option, becouse it do what shotguns do.

All its damage is worthless if it has 1s ttk and its unreliable AF. All pump shotguns need to be balanced somehow while keeping its 2stk

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Thanks 3

You have to have mad skills to be good with "Strife" and ability to kill fragile user with one shot is basically only one good effect this gun have. Its already rare to see some one with this gun. Strife fire rate is so slow that even CJ3 don't help. ( if LO still gonna nerf it, i wish they make CJ mod useful for this gun). 

Oblivion is pretty good weapon, tho yes time to time it bugs me that its bit worst than ISSR. 

Also don't forget "harbinger" and "Misery" those guns needs buff really bad !!!

( If LO wants to nerf something go nerf  "Nfas ogre"}.

5 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

( If LO wants to nerf something go nerf  "Nfas ogre"}.

It was already very, very situational when G1 changed it to have a faster fire rate.

LO destroyed it even further, and now you want another nerf?

21 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It was already very, very situational when G1 changed it to have a faster fire rate.

it’s too hard to not run around corners at full speed near the obj pls nerf :^)

lol? they want to NERF strife? 😅 

I mentioned before I think they want to nerf everything until the game becomes casual friendly, like a mobile game, shoot and you get 50% chance to kill or 50% chance to die, keep everyone "having fun"

Nerfing the Strife will fuck over everyone who purchased the overpriced pack (lets be honest most people bought it because of the Strife). It's a hard gun to use and if they make shotguns 3STK then they will be complety useless. Everyone will switch to PMG/OCA and we will again forget shotguns existed.

Also I agree with the Oblivion absolutely sucking. It feels a role that the ISSR beats it in every category (except range)

There is also an accuracy bug. When using HS3 the gun is more accurate when moving then standing still. 

27 minutes ago, N66 said:

lol? they want to NERF strife? 😅 

I mentioned before I think they want to nerf everything until the game becomes casual friendly, like a mobile game, shoot and you get 50% chance to kill or 50% chance to die, keep everyone "having fun"

technically it will be a nerf but considering every other shotgun will be 3stk (or more) at that point it will almost be a buff, since it will be the only pump shotgun worth using

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Solamente said:

technically it will be a nerf but considering every other shotgun will be 3stk (or more) at that point it will almost be a buff, since it will be the only pump shotgun worth using

You're right with the Strife being the only 2 shot shotgun left in existence, but they planned to increase the fire rate on pump shotguns to keep the same ttk but with 3 shots instead of 2.

Which sounds kinda stupid because pumping shotguns that fast is almost impossbile, especially if you plan on actually shooting a target.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

i dont play with ogre, i cant tell... and i can be completely wrong, but considering how hard is to survive against ogre and how many ppl. using this gun - there is something not right.

Sign in to follow this