MeganNicle

cant login game?

is there a server repairing right now ?  😞  i can t get login game , it shows wrong version???   but it is already fully loaded 

• Thanks 1

There was a hotfix yesterday, did you download that as well?

If you did, try a repair of the client

27 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

There was a hotfix yesterday, did you download that as well?

If you did, try a repair of the client

i repaird the loader , it is still not working , shows ' done patchserver is offline' , and it shows wrong version inside ,  i cant login 

is here a download path or something else in some website that i can download to fix my game

well I can log in but It doesn't load my character 😕 also it displays I have 0 cash and joker tickets 🤔

1 minute ago, Trahald said:

well I can log in but It doesn't load my character 😕 also it displays I have 0 cash and joker tickets 🤔

They just restarted the servers to address issues, likely why

The fuck is going on? Citadel don't even let me get on my character. I got instantly timed out.

Only master server works...

EDIT: Actually just checked https://will.io/apb/ . Citadel is really dead.

Edited by Mitne

weebs .... weebs everywhere ......

yeah it seems LO is experiencing some tech issues .... cuz you know .... Lil' company ... lil' peepee's , lil' hardware .... lil budget .... lil income .... lil' people ( as in short) .... if you are above 1m 50 cm tall they wont hire you

Merged.

well usually when Lil' Orbit has events going down everything crashes and becomes unstable it's a company custom ...

We just restarted the citadel servers to attempt to resolve part of the networking issues.

That's the reason for the instant disconnect.

~@mayii

hmmm something is going on ... I have some ISP issues to ... go disconnected 2 times .... I blame them ruskies ... them ruskies are crashing the InterWebz