Sign in to follow this  
TheWalke

Why are lvl 195 Mods even exists.....

call of duty doesnt have pve.. it has a single player campaign thats separate from the pvp so everything you unlock in pvp is only unlocked in pvp. now Destiny had broken weapons that you mostly get from pve and that can be used in PvP... thats alot different

most of the rank 195 mods are available to rent from joker ticket store minus muzzlebreak (for a good reason... epicgoat and his crew of shaw copter players) but i think they are a bit too expensive honestly... either make it cheaper, last longer than 10 days or make joker tickets easier to get.... i wouldnt mind them being 100 jt personally. thats easy to manage as a low level player with fight clubs alone.

36 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

minus muzzlebreak (for a good reason... epicgoat and his crew of shaw copter players)

but epicgoat and his crew of shawcopters don’t get any benefit from muzzle brake 

9 hours ago, Solamente said:

but epicgoat and his crew of shawcopters don’t get any benefit from muzzle brake 

that was the reason i was given by tiggs years ago... idk

11 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

call of duty doesnt have pve.. it has a single player campaign thats separate from the pvp so everything you unlock in pvp is only unlocked in pvp. now Destiny had broken weapons that you mostly get from pve and that can be used in PvP... thats alot different

most of the rank 195 mods are available to rent from joker ticket store minus muzzlebreak (for a good reason... epicgoat and his crew of shaw copter players) but i think they are a bit too expensive honestly... either make it cheaper, last longer than 10 days or make joker tickets easier to get.... i wouldnt mind them being 100 jt personally. thats easy to manage as a low level player with fight clubs alone.

Matt already stated JT will get easier to get as time goes on so the price is good as is and once you hit 195 buying these from the JT store is pointless anyway. 

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Matt already stated JT will get easier to get as time goes on so the price is good as is and once you hit 195 buying these from the JT store is pointless anyway. 

You already get more than enough JT.
It should not be made even easier only because you are lazy af, scrub.

10 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

You already get more than enough JT.
It should not be made even easier only because you are lazy af, scrub.

Im lazy? I did my JT the hard way and last yr I had enough tickets for 2 crowns well before Matt announced any changes to the tickets and JT store. Enough for 1 crown yrs before LO bought G1 so dont even go there. Im simply stating what Matt announced earlier on in the yr and as a R255 I have everything the game offers there isnt anything in the JT store I want or need. I did buy a perm golden OSMAW tho when it was made avail.

Sign in to follow this