Sign in to follow this  
TheWalke

Why are lvl 195 Mods even exists.....

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

At one point in time R195 was the lvl cap and this stuff was a reward for getting max rank. Now its a progression reward on the way to R255 and something to work towards. There is no sense in making everything avail to players right away then theres nothing to work towards and no point to play and rank up.

I don´t want it like the other Weapon Mods where you can unlock them at an lower rank like 30, 40 , or 20 basically just for free.....in my Opinion  it should be lvl 85 or something like this but yeah it´s really though to lvl up to R195.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

wie auch immer du Eier lutschst

Why using Google Translator ?

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

GB = great brittan ?

year, I'm reaaly hate players who say - russian cheaters - only read an understandable symbols in chat..

22 minutes ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

year, I'm reaaly hate players who say - russian cheaters - only read an understandable symbols in chat..

because this game has many russian hackers ? you must admit that ............

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

At one point in time R195 was the lvl cap and this stuff was a reward for getting max rank. Now its a progression reward on the way to R255 and something to work towards. There is no sense in making everything avail to players right away then theres nothing to work towards and no point to play and rank up.

r195 mods were never a reward for max rank, they were added as part of the r215-r255 progression

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheWalke said:

On 10/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, TheWalke said:

Is the little Russian Kiddo triggered ??? Go and learn some German then we can resume this type of conversation.

you requested German so I gave you some German *shrugs*

5 hours ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

ok thank you.

5 hours ago, TheWalke said:

because this game has many russian hackers ? you must admit that ............

yood does not use cheats so no i do not admit.

Ain't nobody wanna PvP in a game where your opp has better guns, and cars, and mods than you. 

Doubly so if you can buy those things for real $. 

Ignore this and game will continue to march towards oblivion. 

On 10/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, TheWalke said:

I don´t want it like the other Weapon Mods where you can unlock them at an lower rank like 30, 40 , or 20 basically just for free.....in my Opinion  it should be lvl 85 or something like this but yeah it´s really though to lvl up to R195.

85 is way too low considering max rank is 255 and expected to go higher when new content is released. If you think 195 is tough your guna love 200+

On 10/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, CookiePuss said:

Ain't nobody wanna PvP in a game where your opp has better guns, and cars, and mods than you. 

Doubly so if you can buy those things for real $. 

Ignore this and game will continue to march towards oblivion. 

So basically nobody wants to pvp in most games that exist? APB isnt the only game with this nor is it the last.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:16 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

So basically nobody wants to pvp in most games that exist? APB isnt the only game with this nor is it the last.

Must be why APB is so popular. Who wouldn't want opp with more and better weapons, vehicles, and mods.

Its not like people want winning to be based on skill anyways.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Must be why APB is so popular. Who wouldn't want opp with more and better weapons, vehicles, and mods.

Its not like people want winning to be based on skill anyways.

COD has this, Halo, Gears. APB isnt the only game where you unlock weapons by lvling up and playing. And all these other games are just as popular as APB mhmmmm. 

32 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

COD has this, Halo, Gears. APB isnt the only game where you unlock weapons by lvling up and playing. And all these other games are just as popular as APB mhmmmm. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't all these games have PvE? 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't all these games have PvE? 

Thats the only diff. But ppl majority of them PvP when it comes to COD and all of them if you dont have it unlocked you cant use it in either mode so its the same concept at the end of the day.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Thats the only diff.

Yeah, that a completely different kind of game.

Give APB a single player campaign complete with DLC, and watch pop increase.

All we have is PvP, where T's with nothing but a no slot STAR and an FBW go up against fully kitted out ARMAS whoring r255's with literally every gun, car,  and mod in the game.

You are right though, that probably has zero impact on the current state of the game.

Edited by CookiePuss

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

All we have is PvP, where T's with nothing but a no slot STAR and an FBW go up against fully kitted out ARMAS whoring r255's with literally every gun, car,  and mod in the game.

You are right though, that probably has zero impact on the current state of the game.

Fortnite is the same as apb though

I personally think the same as u still the difference in gear will always be there after all u can basically buy all the nice things on Armas with rank 0

On 10/26/2019 at 2:53 AM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

And I just want that platinum skin for sniper rifles for completing role that I will never gonna get cuz I dont like playing sniper rifles.

It took me few years to complete all weapon roles, including LTL role, great feeling once you've done it all.

1 hour ago, RCooper said:

Fortnite is the same as apb though

I personally think the same as u still the difference in gear will always be there after all u can basically buy all the nice things on Armas with rank 0

Unfortunately I don't play Fortnite, but I wasn't aware you leveled up and were rewarded with combat advantages.

Edited by CookiePuss

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unfortunately I don't play Fortnite, but I wasn't aware you leveled up and were rewarded with combat advantages.

U don't they only thing that is similar between apb and fortnite is that u have to learn the hard way

3 hours ago, RCooper said:

U don't they only thing that is similar between apb and fortnite is that u have to learn the hard way

That's anything competitive, though learning the hard way on a level playing field is one thing, learning the hard way while being more poorly equipped in weapons, vehicles, and mods is another.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:04 PM, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like a threat, matchmaking and dethreating issue to me.

26 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Sounds like a threat, matchmaking and dethreating issue to me.

Matchmaking based on what guns, types of mods and what cars you have unlocked or purchased?

... I mean I guess that could be a thing. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Matchmaking based on what guns, types of mods and what cars you have unlocked or purchased?

... I mean I guess that could be a thing. 

I dont recall the game looking at what you have unlocked and basing your threat off of that.

Mods don't mean anything, they just make it easier.
Like the scrub OP who wants muzzle break for the non existent recoil for his Euryale.

19 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I dont recall the game looking at what you have unlocked and basing your threat off of that.

No of course not. 

It looks at stomping gear-less noobs as an accomplishment. 

22 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Mods don't mean anything, they just make it easier.
Like the scrub OP who wants muzzle break for the non existent recoil for his Euryale.

Says an Scrub xD

I believe that G1's reasoning for having mods that require a rank of 195 was to give the player incentive to keep playing.  But as with almost everything relating to this game, what looks good on paper doesn't look so good once actually implemented.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:38 PM, CookiePuss said:

Ive written about it at length, but its my opinion that the "failure" of APB is directly related to its decision to be both a PvP shooter AND an RPG. This wouldn't be so bad if the RPG elements did not give combat related benefit, but because they do, very rarely are you getting "fair" matches.... matches where everyone involved has access to the same things.

Yeah, that would be cool.  Remove the RPG elements and make the game UT3 without all the sci-fi foolishness.  (Seriously.  I wouldn't mind seeing that)

Sign in to follow this