Sign in to follow this  
TheWalke

Why are lvl 195 Mods even exists.....

Seriously why,,,,,,,,, just want an  Muzzle Brake for my Boi Euryale. It´s hard to Lvl up in this game when it´s full of russians D;

It should be easier to level up because of the Russians. More oppo = more missions = more exp

• Like 3

I wish you tried harder on your English instead of blaming russians for problems ingame.

Reading the title of this thread hurt me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I wish you tried harder on your English instead of blaming russians for problems ingame.

Reading the title of this thread hurt me.

Is the little Russian Kiddo triggered ??? Go and learn some German then we can resume this type of conversation.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like you are getting owned by russians.

Git gud.

you can´t git gud when they´re having little programs running in the background that makes them godlike. Actually i really just want my Muzzle Brake but the grinding is just pure nightmare to lvl 195. 

muzzle break on euryale? Are you on drugs?

36 minutes ago, Alani said:

not quite as you

And I just want that platinum skin for sniper rifles for completing role that I will never gonna get cuz I dont like playing sniper rifles.

Also my friend just wants that permanent ATAC for JTs but he doesnt want to grind for that.

Also my aiming skill sucks after not playing for a long time. Do you think I can get some aiming assistance option just like in Borderlands, or GTA 5, becouse this game is totaly like GTA?

Thx daddy!

• Like 2

Ive written about it at length, but its my opinion that the "failure" of APB is directly related to its decision to be both a PvP shooter AND an RPG. This wouldn't be so bad if the RPG elements did not give combat related benefit, but because they do, very rarely are you getting "fair" matches.... matches where everyone involved has access to the same things.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Some mods like car surf should be unlocked at r150. That's the only thing I agree with.

8 hours ago, Alani said:

It's actually really good

14 minutes ago, February said:

It's actually really good

why bother when you can use ir3 tho, its not like the euryale has that much recoil to begin with

9 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

And I just want that platinum skin for sniper rifles for completing role that I will never gonna get cuz I dont like playing sniper rifles.

Also my friend just wants that permanent ATAC for JTs but he doesnt want to grind for that.

Also my aiming skill sucks after not playing for a long time. Do you think I can get some aiming assistance option just like in Borderlands, or GTA 5, becouse this game is totaly like GTA?

Thx daddy!

You´re alright ???

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

why bother when you can use ir3 tho, its not like the euryale has that much recoil to begin with

Im using IR3 right now.... but it seems that MB would give me an better option to control the recoil

1 minute ago, TheWalke said:

You´re alright ???

Im using IR3 right now.... but it seems that MB would give me an better option to control the recoil

if you're having trouble with the recoil i guess muzzle brake would help, but really only as a training tool 

i personally find it to be almost as useless as heavy barrel tbh but that's just my opinion

who is russian for you? who speak russian? or who comes from INNOVA,

you're stuppid, 70% in world who speak russian - not from Russia, as who speak english - not from GB

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

if you're having trouble with the recoil i guess muzzle brake would help, but really only as a training tool 

i personally find it to be almost as useless as heavy barrel tbh but that's just my opinion

Having any ideas what i should put in the 2nd Mod Slot for the Euryale ? is Mag Pull good ?

4 minutes ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

who is russian for you? who speak russian? or who comes from INNOVA,

you're stuppid, 70% in world who speak russian - not from Russia, as who speak english - not from GB

ok now try again in english

2 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

Having any ideas what i should put in the 2nd Mod Slot for the Euryale ? is Mag Pull good ?

i'd use hunting sight for the pixel perfect accuracy when crouched, otherwise 3ps 3

On 10/25/2019 at 9:13 PM, TheWalke said:

Is the little Russian Kiddo triggered ??? Go and learn some German then we can resume this type of conversation.

Na na, mach doch keinen Quatsch kleiner. :'p

To be honest you are right, this is against new players... overpowered things against low level players. They should put it down to Rank 50 restriction at least because this way they could sell it on marketplace to lower levels... 🙂

At one point in time R195 was the lvl cap and this stuff was a reward for getting max rank. Now its a progression reward on the way to R255 and something to work towards. There is no sense in making everything avail to players right away then theres nothing to work towards and no point to play and rank up.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, TheWalke said:

you can´t git gud when they´re having little programs running in the background that makes them godlike. Actually i really just want my Muzzle Brake but the grinding is just pure nightmare to lvl 195. 

wie auch immer du Eier lutschst

34 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

At one point in time R195 was the lvl cap and this stuff was a reward for getting max rank. Now its a progression reward on the way to R255 and something to work towards. There is no sense in making everything avail to players right away then theres nothing to work towards and no point to play and rank up.

hopefully phasing fixes all of this asap

16 hours ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

try off your spam

GB = great brittan ?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

hopefully phasing fixes all of this asap

Or kiddies just playing the game and working hard at lvling up so they can have the high rank perks instead of complaining about a mechanic thats in every game in existence.

Sign in to follow this