Lixil

Questions for LO

42 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

I'm a han player?

Is it officially in the future that every han players are being transferred to Jericho or are they going to implement a universal login to allow players to choose servers?

transferred to the US

3 hours ago, sneekface said:

Is the guy who designed car kits still working for the company? He made some great things

Wait, which one? The last kits are horrible and me, as a fan of making cars who bought every single kit I could for both my crim and my enfo simply stopped buying kits after the disappointment I had with the poor quality of the last kits they added.

Are we getting blogposts once a month? or how is LO gonna inform the community on how things are going?

Please give a little attention to the BR community, our player base is really great we have a facebook group with almost 2500 players that have been through the game (some never stopped playing and others gave up due to the old situation that the game was in , but are returning slowly thanks to little orbit).

We already had a local outsourced server in our country (as it was innova) managed by the Hoplon company that ended up being closed, but instead of innova we did not win a server of its own and instead we were migrated to jericho along with absolutely all our achievements, titles, items etc and we are really grateful for it, but we face daily problems to play this game because as we do not have BRs or South America servers, not even a direct BR bridge for US servers (which could decrease our ping in game) we play with pings above 180,200, 250 in some specific cases surpassing even 250, although up to 220 ping the game still remains playable this far from being something comfortable for us ...

--- so I would like to know what little orbit plans involve the BR community and / or south america in general? local servers maybe? and who knows even more? :classic_unsure:

Is there any plans to remove the "Reloaded" from APB's title? 

Edited by Tokley

Just a few designer related questions.

1. What types of clothing will you guys be adding in the future? 

2. Will Armas clothing ever be tradable
Personally, I think they should be. It'll add more "flavor" to the market.

3. With the engine come with better textures at all?

4. Will we be able to buy individual items from packs on armas?

• Like 1

Hi, i got my thread wanished with this forum thingy and i was pretty sure Matt did say no threads would be deleted.

And, due to the fact that support page is not loading at the moment, could you guys check backup of the old forums and move the thread to current ones?

It was at: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/381769-grobars-store-heavy-pictures-alert/

If not, it's going to be third time i have to make it start fresh.

Company's start with APB was pretty passive so far: bland Q&A without any sensations (+ no text transcription of highlights) and no small giveaways so far to turn this event into a celebration. Not even 50%+ discount sale in the ARMAS. Are you going to improve your PR in the future?

What are plans for Nekrova server? Shutdown?

Are you going to add multiple separate language channels to the in-game chat? Some of the players are way too gently to handle Cyrillic pixels it seems + if the game will be any interesting there will be a lot of Deutsch, French, Italian, Spanish, etc.

Could you make the text on forums more contrast? Grey on black isn't good at all.

Edited by Letter

5 minutes ago, Letter said:

Company's start with APB was pretty passive so far: bland Q&A (just repeated old information, some hazy stuff, no text transcription of highlights) and no small giveaways so far to turn this event into a celebration. Are you going to improve your PR in the future?

What are plans for Nekrova server? Shutdown?

Are you going to add multiple separate language channels to the in-game chat? Some of the players are way too gently to handle Cyrillic pixels it seems + if the game will be any interesting there will be a lot of Deutsch, French, Italian, Spanish, etc.

Could you make the text on forums more contrast? Grey on black isn't good at all.

bright text on dark background is horrible and anyone suggesting it should be banned

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

bright text on dark background is horrible and anyone suggesting it should be banned

You mean this scheme would be even better? White isn't "bright", it's just white. I'm an interface developer with 20 years experience, if designer in my team would create a crap contrast scheme like the present one s/he would be placed right into the "candidate for firing" list.

Edited by Letter

1 minute ago, Letter said:

White isn't "bright", it's just white. You mean this would be better? I'm an interface developer with 20 years experience, if designer in my team would create a crap contrast scheme like the present one s/he would be placed right into the "candidate for firing" list.

the direct contrast of colors (such as white text on a black background) causes eye strain and is particularly annoying when viewed in a darkened room

the grey on black has a softer effect on the eyes without negatively affecting text visibility

i feel bad for any designers you fired for being good at their jobs

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the direct contrast of colors (such as white text on a black background) causes eye strain and is particularly annoying when viewed in a darkened room

the grey on black has a softer effect on the eyes without negatively affecting text visibility

i feel bad for any designers you fired for being good at their jobs

Anyway, your posts are off-topic and should be removed with proper warnings for obvious pointless flaming.

Another question:

Quote from Q&A stream:

I do think we need to go through the pricing and change it, as it is a little obscene. I’d like to bring it down to a price that players don’t feel gouged. It is a little bit too egregious and expensive.

So what exactly are the devs waiting for? How about starting 50-80% weekend discounts right away instead of losing newly arrived and returning players every day - just like it happened during last 9 years? It's not like this is going to make things much worse or prevent future income opportunities: the game was already dead and ARMAS prices were one of the main reasons.

Edited by Letter
new question

9 hours ago, Androvald said:

I believe it's currently set to require 500 posts before you can change it.

Is this true? I can't seem to change mine...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YumaKirosaki said:

Is this true? I can't seem to change mine...

i think they just removed the ability to change it, i can no longer access the option either

8 hours ago, Ken2 said:

You may wait for apb to get populated once again... if they fail, then implementing to these ideas wont be that bad.

Many people said that a gm would be nice to reinforce anticheat (or whatever you do for having this game as clean as posible)... you told me in your pm you will listen to the community.

It seems like people just like to oposeme at anything i say :@

If volunteers would be getting the power to ban people, who is to say they won't abuse it? (Not saying they will) but the posibility is there.

hello,

some of us are from middle-East and over average

latency is about 100-150

can you do something about that?

Will you look into LtL weapon balance / mechanics? 

There is a large desparity in quality between old and new gun models. Will old weapons get new models with the engine upgrade?

Will there be new hairstyles in the future?

How do you plan to bring in new players?

Kind of off topic/low priority but any chance LO will release Steam trading cards for APB, wouldn't mind some backgrounds and stuff for the game (you get these from crafting card sets).

Would you consider removing the teamkilling limit while not in a mission, please? It was a lot of fun to hold small skirmishes among friends and not worry about being kicked from the server for excessive teamkilling. 

Edited by Kairi

will there be any quality of life interface changes like:

sorting/searching themes/symbols/clothing/etc by name (currently when trying to list/mail something they seem to scattered at random in the list)

stats for vehicles / weapons that actually gives you an idea of the stat rather than bars where you have to guesstimate which is better (maybe even a compare option that actually indicates the difference in stats)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uocjat said:

will there be any quality of life interface changes like:

sorting/searching themes/symbols/clothing/etc by name (currently when trying to list/mail something they seem to scattered at random in the list)

stats for vehicles / weapons that actually gives you an idea of the stat rather than bars where you have to guesstimate which is better (maybe even a compare option that actually indicates the difference in stats)

hella support

doubt anything will happen for a while tho

12 hours ago, ThatOneJerk said:

Will you guys ever partner with Twitch to do a Twitch Prime free loot kinda deal? I feel this is a major way to bring in a lot of players who sub to twitch and it would be a nice little reward for vets. 

i actually tweeted this to matt. they could take alot of key factors from the warframe community and how they reward / manage their streaming with their community etc!

• Like 1

Little Orbit,

Are there any plans to upgrade servers (again?).

Or rather, what are your plans/thoughts on the terrible server performance?

I didn't see it in the first few pages so Ill just ask it anyways:

The mail system / storage system

It's pretty safe to say all veterans of this game have tons of pages of mail that they use to store symbols, themes, songs, clothing and other stuff. Is LO planning on implementing an actual storage system for all of this stuff so in the case that all of our mails get wiped on a future engine update or something, everything doesn't get lost?

I know I'm not the only person who designs and has hundreds of pages of mail. Between just two of my characters alone, I have a little over 2000 pages of mail and all of it has items attached to them.

Thanks~ ^^

• Like 2

Will you move servers to germany? or anything that is the closest to the middle east?

• Like 1