Lixil

Questions for LO

14 minutes ago, Meziu said:

Matt talked about increasing the friends and ignore list, but in my opinion the friends system doesnt work really well, you can add friends to your list withouth them accepting your request, have you guys tought about a request nad accept/refuse option?

While you are at it, make the whole friends/ignore list account wide yes pls thx.

• Like 4

He said please don't use them for now because they want to eventually add them to the game. He said don't use them for the sole reason of he doesn't want you to trigger the anti cheat and get yourself banned. Just be patient.

Edit: Argh you merged the threads. This was in reply to the using configs and advanced launcher.

Edited by ThatOneJerk

I imagine this is far in the future, but will we see more lore? Via events, new contacts, etc.? I really enjoy the lore of APB and I feel like it's heavily under utilized. 

2 minutes ago, ThatOneJerk said:

He said please don't use them for now because they want to eventually add them to the game. He said don't use them for the sole reason of he doesn't want you to trigger the anti cheat and get yourself banned. Just be patient.

Hmm sounds fair but the game has really, really bad performance and clunky movement without some files 😕

Is it possible to restore deleted characters from 2014 before server changed from "Joker NA East" to "Jericho NA". Are all the DATA still in there somewhere? I have my character IDs (the ID is basicly the number of the character ex.: 23456 aka 23456th character made.)

C:/ APB Reloaded > APBGame > Config > Account > [account ID number] > Joker (NA East) >  [character ID number] > ... setting files in there to change mouse sensitivity manually.

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS! ❤️

How many people will actually be working on the game not counting community staff?

28 minutes ago, yasha said:

will there be a wipe for inactive names?

this. though i'm more concerned about names that belong to unmerged accounts

39 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya guys,

if there are any questions that Q&A did not cover, please post them here and we will reply to them as soon as we can.

When will you stop being so mean to the comunity and start cleaning the cheaters so we can peaceful play?

Oh oh, i got Questions.

Do you want to finally kill the game by making Legendaries untradable you will archive exactly that or how did that Train of thoughts came to be?

Rules that forbid Advertising a Stream or Youtube channel pretty much tell you  "You are not allowed to have fun and be creative" and "we want no content creator". 

Can you explain how many nails are in the coffin and how you manage to still get more into it?

Can i has animated Avatars? I can make it happen even without you but hey, a rule is a rule.

18 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Rules that forbid Advertising a Stream or Youtube channel pretty much tell you  "You are not allowed to have fun and be creative" and "we want no content creator". 

You are allowed to post about these things within the relevant subforum. Just keep it there, no where else.

23 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

When will you stop being so mean to the comunity and start cleaning the cheaters so we can peaceful play?

when will you give them a chance to do their work? 

26 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

>LO buy G1

>5 milliseconds pass

"waaah nothing's happening"

2 minutes ago, wibsey said:

when will you give them a chance to do their work? 

Theres been plenty of time... no need to whiteknight, calm down.

1 minute ago, Ken2 said:

Theres been plenty of time... no need to whiteknight, calm down.

how am I not calm? lol

2 minutes ago, NopeTooFast said:

>LO buy G1

>5 milliseconds pass

"waaah nothing's happening"

5 miliseconds? Well... 4chan quoter.

Its been days, there was plenty of time to at least send a gm to get down the rage cheaters at least.

I can't edit with this forums lol, the spacing between lines is HUGE.

1 minute ago, Ken2 said:

Its been days, there was plenty of time to at least send a gm to get down the rage cheaters at least.

lmao have you not noticed that apb is in a complete mess mate

you could work miracles and still not get anything done w/ this game within the timeframe you're expecting, let alone a normal timetable. give them some breathing room jfc

2 minutes ago, NopeTooFast said:

lmao have you not noticed that apb is in a complete mess mate

you could work miracles and still not get anything done w/ this game within the timeframe you're expecting, let alone a normal timetable. give them some breathing room jfc

Because you need years to send a single gm to clean rage cheaters... thanks for information, very informative.

28 minutes ago, NopeTooFast said:

how do you change title on forums

I believe it's currently set to require 500 posts before you can change it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Androvald said:

Ayyyy this guy

8 minutes ago, Androvald said:

i was messing around, didn't expect a serious reply

thanks

we need a gm to clean up this thread and we're only on the second page

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

Because you need years to send a single gm to clean rage cheaters... thanks for information, very informative.

Little Orbit didn't even have full control of everything until today, the new anti-cheat comes next patch, stop blubbering like a baby.

Do you guys have plans to fix car (and arm switching) mechanics during the engine upgrade, or is this something that will occur in the distant future? Cars (and arm switching) handle terribly currently due to them having no client-side prediction, this makes them feel stiff and unresponsive, and much, much worse during periods of high lag/packet loss/latency.

Edited by Similarities

Will we be able to change our in-game name? 

4 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Little Orbit didn't even have full control of everything until today, the new anti-cheat comes next patch, stop blubbering like a baby.

Do you guys have plans to fix car (and arm switching) mechanics during the engine upgrade, or is this something that will occur in the distant future? Cars (and arm switching) handle terribly currently due to them having no client-side prediction, this makes them feel stiff and unresponsive, and much, much worse during periods of high lag/packet loss/latency.

I am not blubbering anything but reality, and i dont want to be called anything, respect the rules.

30 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

Yeah cause a transition of an entire company is done from begin to end by a fingersnip. LO has literally shown more work and effort put into the community in 2 weeks than Reloaded has done in 3 years. Give them time. At least they're reaching out to us without us having to throw a giant tantrum.