Lixil

Questions for LO

1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

I must have missed it but, why did you disable Armas gifting? Some of the changes you guys have made I can understand, but that one I can't. Gifting in Armas makes you a lot more money than not having it.

I beleive it was due to the large number of gifting chargebacks and the resulting costs in both time and money needed to sort them out. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
7 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I must have missed it but, why did you disable Armas gifting? Some of the changes you guys have made I can understand, but that one I can't. Gifting in Armas makes you a lot more money than not having it.

I beleive it was due to the large number of gifting chargebacks and the resulting costs in both time and money needed to sort them out. 
That plus getting a second gun for dirt cheap. Gifting a friend the character bound then "upgrading" to the account bound for a small fee was a big problem I imagine.

7 hours ago, Genobee said:
13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
That plus getting a second gun for dirt cheap. Gifting a friend the character bound then "upgrading" to the account bound for a small fee was a big problem I imagine.
oh that was an issue for ages bro. So even tho i do love gifting a lot it's best for them to fix it, and then maybe enable it again in the future

will there be any g1c sales soon? btw for CROSS Faction packs, why do u still have to buy the pack for both sides? isnt this against the point?

23 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

will there be any g1c sales soon? btw for CROSS Faction packs, why do u still have to buy the pack for both sides? isnt this against the point?

cross faction means you can buy what used to be an enforcer only pack on a crim, or formerly crim only pack on enforcer 

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
12 hours ago, Softdeath said:

cross faction means you can buy what used to be an enforcer only pack on a crim, or formerly crim only pack on enforcer 
inb4 matt decide to make every item have an accountbound option

i'll be damned if that happens tbh. Ready to spend some $ too
  • Like 2

When will you guys reach out to the good people in the game that played it since the beta's? I mean they played this game for such a long time and they know all the mechanics and probably give a better advise of balancing weapons then all the social afkers that lure on the forums all day long.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:28 AM, Onadan said:

Bring back the LCR.
This is not a question.

A 3-slot reskin to the LCR made to look like an SA58-OSW to be a modern version of the Spartan.... 💵

On 8/27/2018 at 6:28 AM, Onadan said:

This is not a question.

This is not a question either?

Hey will you guys at LO restore the higher resolution textures this game once had? This compression not only shits all over player customization and creativity, but it just hyper ages this game. Atleast consider giving people the option to download the textures if they don’t mind the game requiring more.

Hated that G1 took a dump on it without giving you the choice of downloading the full thing and making the excuse that it saves bandwidth and HDD space. Like holy shit what a terrible excuse to make the game look so watered down.

• Like 1

I'm going to be checking this thread today and see which questions we can reply to.

How much cott could a MattScott cott if a MattScott could cott cott?

• Thanks 1

I hope this will still be considered, a bit late but meh.

so, how far away are we from account merging actually?

and what about making most if not all things account wide from armas?
I've got many packs, cars / bodykits, clothes and weapons that are not account wide, and buying the same pack for multiple charakters is not a smart thing to do.

22 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

I hope this will still be considered, a bit late but meh.

so, how far away are we from account merging actually?

and what about making most if not all things account wide from armas?
I've got many packs, cars / bodykits, clothes and weapons that are not account wide, and buying the same pack for multiple charakters is not a smart thing to do.

don't think these are even in the works yet, prob considered or on the planlist but hopefully this year or early 2019 if this game is still alive i hope
*I am also interested in accountmerge tho...maybe character transfer to diff server aswell* Edited by Keshi

friendly reminder that i would be willing to pay for either a character slot for each character merged to a single account, or a flat rate based on how many items/characters are transferred during account merging

Just now, BXNNXD said:

friendly reminder that WE would be willing to pay for either a character slot for each character merged to a single account, or a flat rate based on how many items/characters are transferred during account merging

Fixed

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

willing to straight up pay for the man hours involved in merging 2 accounts for me 

i really wonder how it's implemented in the database to know how much of a headache the merge will be or not but i don't think they are allowed to share any of these with us 😢