Lixil

Questions for LO

9 hours ago, Queen of Love said:
No horse reference, canT be me.
try to move your short analogic antenna better.

However a PvE could be the real good solution to various problems:
  1. goldies
  2. people like goldies
  3. goldies raging & ddosing
  4. lag due to goldies raging  & ddosing
  5. cheater  special kind of goldies
pve would require an insane amount of AI work, and even then it would be lackluster tbh

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
10 hours ago, Queen of Love said:
No horse reference, canT be me.
try to move your short analogic antenna better.

However a PvE could be the real good solution to various problems:
  1. goldies
  2. people like goldies
  3. goldies raging & ddosing
  4. lag due to goldies raging  & ddosing
  5. cheater  special kind of goldies
pve would require an insane amount of AI work, and even then it would be lackluster tbh
there is the AI of civilians enough evolved for start something new.

2 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

there is the AI of civilians enough evolved for start something new.

thats not AI, thats objects following set paths that there is no deviation from

if you just want to fight civilians go play in the bronze district
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
God DAMN
giphy.webp

47 minutes ago, xxadv0catexx said:

when will all the banned and inactive names be released for use

likely never

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
thats not AI, thats objects following set paths that there is no deviation from

they can recognize obstacle, and with car they can avoid traffic or car in path. plus they walk and follow with head players, like an aim sys
they are not like the ducks of lunapark shooting range, they have a minimal perception of object around. Edited by Queen of Love
sys

Will there be any events anytime soon? Its been well over a yr since the last one.

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
You know none of us can help you right?
that’s why he’s posting in the “questions for LO” thread, not realizing that this isn’t support

Are you planning on implementing battle royale gamemode that was announced by gamerfirst's?

6 hours ago, EchoPixi said:

Are you planning on implementing battle royale gamemode that was announced by gamerfirst's?

They are going to be implementing a new mode called "Riot" that is not a battle royale.

Why not give a compensation? When a premium server crashes,

Edited by leprosy

Guys, I understand the need to respond to some of these questions you know/think you know/feel obliged to comment on regardless. However, questions of importance from here require official answer, so please refrain from any unnecessary and unchecked (personal) responses. ESPECIALLY so if they have nothing productive in them.

Discussing any of matters asked about here should be taken to other thread or a specific new thread. Clogging this thread with discussions over asked questions can lead to spamming and derailing. Limit yourself to productive questions instead.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Lixil with the fps increases that have been happening in OTW. Is there any chance we could get a 240fps cap option for 240hz monitors?

After the current balance patch goes through the pipeline, is there potential to take a look at ltl? I'm mainly interested in seeing 1-2 open slots in weapons, as well as allowing more guns to complete a stun. With the current system, even if the full 1000 stun damage is dealt, the enemy won't be stunned if the correct weapon isn't used.

Also, nerfing stun nades and the pig would be nice. 

1 minute ago, Leefekyn said:

Also, nerfing stun nades and the pig would be nice. 

Not really neccessary.
1. Grenades are already something that screams, "IF you stand here, you will accept your fate." Apply this to any other grenade too. The LTL grenade is already something similar of a Cap/frag, except LTL.
2. Pig only has a 10m range..does it really need to be nerfed? Keep it as is, but love of god do not spin off a special variant of it.

Everything else would be awesome to see. More LTL weapons, even ones that just got open slots. Hell, i'll go as far to say that if they only end up in the armas market, i'd fucking buy them. Just something new, please.

26 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
Not really neccessary.
 1. Grenades are already something that screams, "IF you stand here, you will accept your fate." Apply this to any other grenade too. The LTL grenade is already something similar of a Cap/frag, except LTL.
2. Pig only has a 10m range..does it really need to be nerfed? Keep it as is, but love of god do not spin off a special variant of it.

Everything else would be awesome to see. More LTL weapons, even ones that just got open slots. Hell, i'll go as far to say that if they only end up in the armas market, i'd fucking buy them. Just something new, please.
1. The grenades are just too powerful. Nothing in this game should be able to take you out in only 1 shot. Since you can hold nades, you can easily catch anyone if you time it right. I'd like to see them go down to 850 stamina damage, but perhaps increasing the radius slightly.

2. The pig, ideally, only needs a very minor nerf. As it stands if the enemy was hit with essentially anything in the last 8 seconds they can be stunned. So capping it's damage around 750 would be a great place for it. This way it feels a bit more fair for the crim side, while still allowing fun combos with the csg, scout, and even percs (for better or worse).

That's all my opinion though, I'd love to actually have a full discussion started at some point. Edited by Leefekyn

14 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:
1. The grenades are just too powerful. Nothing in this game should be able to take you out in only 1 shot. Since you can hold nades, you can easily catch anyone if you time it right. I'd like to see them go down to 850 stamina damage, but perhaps increasing the radius slightly.

2. The pig, ideally, only needs a very minor nerf. As it stands if the enemy was hit with essentially anything in the last 8 seconds they can be stunned. So capping it's damage around 750 would be a great place for it. This way it feels a bit more fair for the crim side, while still allowing fun combos with the csg, scout, and even percs (for better or worse).

That's all my opinion though, I'd love to actually have a full discussion started at some point.

I'll agree with you on the grenade point. If i'm gonna toss my two cents, i think it'd be neat if they did the same amount of stun as a frag or cap would do dmg. But i'm not sure. MAybe they ignored the full stun point on the fact you're not killing em, and a teammate can still save them if they try.
As for the pig, still don't see why it needs a nerf. It's a very limited range. So you're risking yourself for a one shot and 2-ish second reload for a reward of large stun dmg.

Any chance of Jericho being moved to the east coast?

Back when there were east and west coast NA servers the east coast one had a far higher population. Partly due to players from Europe choosing to play on there. After the merge that kinda went out the window. So did the servers population. Not really much to be said there aside from how rapid the decline was. Practically overnight it plummeted to levels that were about half of what the east coast server was. That's not a good total for a server that was supposed to combine two populations. Haven't really seen it recover since, at least not in any substantial manner.

On a semi-related note: I'd kill for the game to one day use a global login server, with regional districts. Allowing people to play with one-another as they pleased with reasonable pings throughout the whole experience. Would certainly allow for more diverse matchmaking at the absolute least with that larger pool to choose from. Wishful thinking of course, but you know. 

Edited by Genobee

I must have missed it but, why did you disable Armas gifting? Some of the changes you guys have made I can understand, but that one I can't. Gifting in Armas makes you a lot more money than not having it.