Lixil

Questions for LO

@Lixil @MattScott

is it weird that im into puppuccinos but im not a dog?

51 minutes ago, gogol said:

@Lixil @MattScott

is it weird that im into puppuccinos but im not a dog?

Where is the octopus profile picture? i wanted to ask you for so long but...i'm starting to miss it

• Like 1

Topics like 'Out of Bounds' mechanic and 'Penalty for Teamkilling' have already been mentioned.

While certainly needed they were fixes which also removed quite a bit of fun and goofiness from the game outside of missions.

Another one I would like to make you aware of is the 'Stacking People'. Just a short vid of what I refer to:

I wonder do people think it would be fun to have it back? Could open up some interesting ways to play and give APB more of that special little something back.

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

~snip~

As far as stacking goes. . . I'd rather not.

10 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

As far as stacking goes. . . I'd rather not.

What are your concerns? The most apparent for me is the mobility it might give stacked heavy weapons but then again you pay with it by sacrificing the ability to split your attackwidth.

Another could be newly gained ways of access to certain areas but again I see it as a nice way to bring more creativity into the gameplay and it could also help balance some tricky spots.

8 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

What are your concerns? The most apparent for me is the mobility it might give stacked heavy weapons but then again you pay with it by sacrificing the ability to split your attackwidth.

Another could be newly gained ways of access to certain areas but again I see it as a nice way to bring more creativity into the gameplay and it could also help balance some tricky spots.

First off, this doesn't play well with goomba stomping, which I think is a better feature, plus I don't want to accidentally land on top of people and be sorta' stuck on them.

Second, there's a lot of silly things I like and want in APB but this just. . . It's a little much for me. Imagine being a new player who logs onto the game and the first thing you see is five people stacked on top of each other running around. . . just, IDK man, IDK.

Third, I don't really see a substantial advantage to bringing it back.

OOB is a thing I might want to change so that it's not active when you're not on a mission. But I also would like to fix a lot of locations that can still be camped during missions as long as you remember to crouch from time to time.

Teamkilling is a double-edged sword... If there existed an option or button, where you can all agree to not punish others from your group doing it outside missions, then why not. During an active mission however it should stay as it is.

I'd be ready for devs bringing back some things from the past, that are currently inaccessible or (too) strictly limited, but only if done with proper safety-net to not bring back all the problems from the past with them.

I do however prefer goomba-stomping over stacking humans.

Edited by Chinook

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

OOB is a thing I might want to change so that it's not active when you're not on a mission. But I also would like to fix a lot of locations that can still be camped during missions as long as you remember to crouch from time to time.

Teamkilling is a double-edged sword... If there existed an option or button, where you can all agree to not punish others from your group doing it outside missions, then why not. During an active mission however it should stay as it is.

I'd be ready for devs bringing back some things from the past, that are currently inaccessible or (too) strictly limited, but only if done with proper safety-net to not bring back all the problems from the past with them.

I do however prefer goomba-stomping over stacking humans.

TKing should only be allowed unpunished out of mission on group members, IMO that's the obvious solution. I don't think an option is really necessary, as you can just kick the person from the group.

@lixil @MattScott

Ok real question: Are we ever getting an NTEC Stock version on ARMAS? or perhaps an ingame unlock for the model of weapons that are included in some packs? (i.e: the paramilitary ntec stock)
I know there are way more important and interesting subjects to address, but this is something I've been wanting for so long ;,(

Is console going to get a frame rate fix? Can console get a button mapping for leaning while aiming without having to peek corners? 

@MattScott

It's my birthday today. Can you put the FFA 3 slots joker box back on ARMAS so I can gamble? thx

This week had an unusually high volume of tickets +721.
Seems to be the second lowest since the recording started.
Don't understand the feel to falsely depict those numbers especially with the provided transparency about ticket workspeed/workload.

Will console ever receive loyalty rewards, such as the 3-slot Colby-M1922 "Typewriter"? 

Edited by KiIIjoy

Im very disappointed in support. 

Is there an order on which tickets get priority?

On June 3rd or so I made a support ticket on how the game DIDNT RUN AT ALL. As in, I couldnt even play apb. Till now, no response. Its a joke really. Did I choose a wrong section from the menu on what the issue is related to? Surely people having $ issues on marketplace and people who are having game issues should take priority over people who were banned right? I was never banned yet I cant play the game after Orbit took over, what did I do be thrown under all the banned people spamming support?

I gave up and was frustrated until finally a new patch was released with battleeye. After that, the game started to run. Had there been no patch, I dont know, Id be hating LO right now. 

Steam recently leaked player numbers and it turned out APB isn't that small: it has 5.8M registered players through Steam only (total number must be at least twice higher). Yet there are barely 2k Steam online players in June according to SteamCharts. Similar situation is with PvP-focused Smite (5k Steam online). At the same time comparable PvE games have x10-20 online (Path of Exile: 8M registered users, 42k June online). Considering this data PvE mode/district may increase population at least tenfold, instantly.

Do LittleOrbit consider adding PvE mode to APB or creation of PvE-focused clone game? APB Zombie for example - it could be immensely fun and get major player base increase.

3 minutes ago, Letter said:

Steam recently leaked player numbers and it turned out APB isn't that small: it has 5.8M registered players through Steam only (total number must be at least twice higher). Yet there are barely 2k Steam online players in June according to SteamCharts. Similar situation is with PvP-focused Smite (5k Steam online). At the same time comparable PvE games have x10-20 online (Path of Exile: 8M registered users, 42k June online). Considering this data PvE mode/district may increase population at least tenfold, instantly.

Do LittleOrbit consider adding PvE mode to APB or creation of PvE-focused clone game? APB Zombie for example - it could be immensely fun and get major player base increase.

is this queen of love 2.0?

at least this version can talk

Is LO going to add in-game trading for G1C currency? Like it's done in Warframe. Fact is - people hoard such currencies instead of spending them thus it greatly increase sales.

Also can we get weekly/monthly premium as tradeable in-game item? Like PLEX in EVE and similar tokens in WoW and TERA (iirc).
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Letter said:

#justaddbots
F7cPyS9.gif

Lord Scott, i'm going to need you to contact little boots record company, and get no brakes back in to the music roster.

• Like 1

When will the next events like discounts in Armas or 2x payments?

On 7/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, BXNNXD said:
is this queen of love 2.0?

at least this version can talk
No horse reference, canT be me.
try to move your short analogic antenna better.

However a PvE could be the real good solution to various problems:
  1. goldies
  2. people like goldies
  3. goldies raging & ddosing
  4. lag due to goldies raging  & ddosing
  5. cheater  special kind of goldies

Are you going to make additional inventory slots available for purchase? Since customisation is a pivotal feature of this game it makes no sense to me that we have little to absolutely no way to expand it!

My dream of having 100 songs/themes/clothing pieces/whatever will some day be true. Hopefully.

• Like 1