Lixil

Questions for LO

1 minute ago, SuperToaster said:

Night and day cycles are already in game though

true but night time isn't that much darker than daytime. i can barely notice the difference. 

Thanks Little Orbit for trying to improve this game!I have two questions,i am so sorry if some else already asked them!

1)What is your opinion on the premium?Are you going to keep it,remove it or make changes to it (like make it not give you advantage in the mod cooldowns)?

2)Is there going to be a racing/car district?Will the car spawns cost money in that district like the others?On what priority in your plan is this race district?

Thank you again!

14 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

true but night time isn't that much darker than daytime. i can barely notice the difference. 

It's pretty dark though. Won't be that dark in the middle of a city compared to out in a rural area

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

It's pretty dark though. Won't be that dark in the middle of a city compared to out in a rural area

really? i'll play around with the settings a bit. maybe my brightness is too high or something 

Q. As it currently stands, most content in the game is locked behind paywalls. All the new clothes and guns that have come out are all totally inaccessible (for the vast majority). So, do you guys have any plans to stop this practice of pay gating everything under the sun and give people things to work towards? Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

really? i'll play around with the settings a bit. maybe my brightness is too high or something 

Sounds like it lol. I'm sure with 3.5 coming we'll have some better looking night lighting anyways

12 hours ago, Shroud said:

Can we remove car spawner from the game? 

Car spawners do have a place in the game (for those of us who have been around a long time, remember why the car spawner was a necessary addition due to stupid spawn locations that made defence stages ridiculously imbalanced?)

My suggestion for a solution for this would be to give ambulances in game a 'raison d'etre' by having them accessible as universal mobile spawn points instead of the current system, usable by either team with the same distance and enemy proximity restrictions as currently exist, and see how that works out.

One of the key reasons why the spawn points were imbalanced was too many changes all added together instead of introducing the changes individually to see how they affected the meta game and then tweaking them to maintain game balance.

Edited by Vipertechs

I have 2 questions: after implementing the new anticheat:

1)  will game boosters still be  legit?

2) will advanced apb launcher still be legit?

tnx 

Will the new contacts will be added? So we I can finally see all these beauties:

2n8vfnt.jpg

So, what about in game Clans ? will ya ppl. do something to fix this dead clans situation ? ... APB is full of dead 1-3 players clans .... some how players dont see any reason to join up to any clan.

would be nice to see somekind bonuses for clans who have bigger pop. and for clan mates who are active or something....

I was wondering if we will be able to change gender in persona kiosk again

and also what about the market bot Ghost36 ? he is standing in market since years already stealing every not restricted legendary loads of people reported him loads of people lost guns cuz of him I hope you guys will do something against him

My question is in regards to the in-game marketplace and storage. Is there any way to stop the spam of super high unobtainable prices or maybe give additional storage? The ones I mean are the 2156742312 numbers that people are just using as extra space for storage. People are obviously using the marketplace to store a weapon/symbol/etc for 7 days then have the item go to their mailbox. I find it crazy that we have to use different means to store items. Mailboxes, marketplace, alternate characters and accounts all just seem to be too much.

On 5/26/2018 at 8:10 AM, Letter said:

So what exactly are the devs waiting for? How about starting 50-80% weekend discounts right away instead of losing newly arrived and returning players every day - just like it happened during last 9 years?

50-80%? judging from the way matt scott answered the questions they don't plan to drop the prices more than 10% or else they would make it a bigger deal.They will probablymake it  5 to 10 bucks cheaper at best...Also i don't think the discounts will be more than 50% seems to good to be true.

PERMANENT weapons through weapon rolls of for $ from joke tickets. Simple question. LUST, many years ago, made a huge thread about this with very well put suggestions. Got a lot of attention too.

Also, when will you add explosive and LTL weapons on ARMAS? It does not make any sense, dont you guys want to make $$? Usually bronze, silvers and fake golds will cry that there would be too many people with the OSMAW but that has been the case with every gold or new weapon release. For the first week or two everyone will use that weapon. Then, the usage will go down to normalcy. Plus, rockets cost $100 per so its not like people will be spamming it for years to come. 

• Like 1

Q: User content inside game. (Workshop Steam maybe) Could be one day?

Q:f_underwear_bodysuit_tank.pngwhen?

Q: PVE ? a little one?

Q: How about bringing back trial weapons and vehicles?

Why was it removed in the first place.

How big is the team now working on APB? What are their designations? Will the team be expanding in the future?

16 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

Night and day cycles are already in game though

I haven't played console APB since Xbone release but at least back then they had the day/night cycle disabled for technical reasons.

I'd be pretty sad if they got rid of it for PC UE3.5

Edited by Tizzie

Im not really sold on the night cycle. Making it harder to see enemies will only add to the frustration, there are already enough reasons to be already. 

2 hours ago, Tizzie said:

I haven't played console APB since Xbone release but at least back then they had the day/night cycle disabled for technical reasons.

I'd be pretty sad if they got rid of it for PC UE3.5

I'd imagine they would've fixed it by now. Don't think they would've gotten rid of it, a lot of people including myself love it

On 5/25/2018 at 3:02 PM, Lord Cashpoint said:
  •  Can we expect to see better server performance whether it would be a netcode or hardware improvement?

Yeah....this. No telling if G1 did anything to update the server hardware in the past couple years. 

Will there be introduced a queue system for the full districts? when theres only 1 server with population, it gets abit annoying having to spam join district

I know it's probably been asked before but any plans for Oceanic players? I so seriously want to get back into the game but constantly fighting 230+ pings is not fun. Even putting the US servers back on the west coast could be a suitable fix for most Aussie/New Zealand players. I don't expect to get a reply but it was worth asking regardless.

What will happen to our G1C?

Will APB:R retail boxes still be usable for the weapon + premium + G1C?

1.why you gonna stream with kempington and dont start official apb twitch channel?

2.do you plan to make more pve content? ambulance and taxi missions(transport of civilians from point to point;new game mechanic how players load civilians to the back of the ambulance)

3.do you plan to add new character mechanics? more interaction with civilians like negative or positive responses with N and Y like in gta;hand to hand combat(punches,kicks etc);sitting on bench;drinking/eating from this food machines

4.do you plan to add melee weapons and option to challenge teammates to a duel?

5.do you plan to make more type of vehicles? like bikes,motorcycles etc

6.do you plan to start open some of the big buildings and even let players/clans be able to rent apartments etc

7.do you plan to add race districts? (not necessary new maps,even in financial or waterfront can be done with clear trace lines)