Questions for LO

On 6/14/2018 at 7:50 AM, Zolerox said:

Are gamersfirst credits getting renamed to 

Little OrBITS

or even ORBITS

LOC (little orbit credits)

orbits or bits sounds like a cool change honestly 

• Like 1

Do gms have colision? Serious question here.

Ive already seen something "LIVE*ETC" in a weird spot and i tried to kill him a few days ago, spent 2 magazines without getting any hit reg.

Are you guys still feeling confident in how much work has to be done with APB? I'm lowkey scared that you guys are gonna get overwhelmed at how much there is to chew to get this game to the state some players and (assuming here) you guys also want it at. 

What is your favorite contact 

Both Enforcer and the other one...

When are macros going to be bannable and ridiculous guns like the carbine going to be removed?

Hey @Lixil could we expect any armas sales or promotions in upcoming weeks? I`m willing to spend good amount of $ because of work you are doing! 

Have you guys thought about adding an item that lets you change the sex of your character? 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:57 PM, lRush said:

Have you guys thought about adding an item that lets you change the sex of your character? 

Uhhhhh, its called the char editor in social dist?

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Uhhhhh, its called the char editor in social dist?

that doesnt let you change genders

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

that doesnt let you change genders

I recall you could

Approximate eta of next update and how is yoir monitoring with BE going? Amy chance of BE runing automated soon?

On 6/20/2018 at 9:57 PM, lRush said:

Not knowing how deep the male/female division runs in the code, it might not even be technically possible at the moment.

Also it might be a slight problem that all clothing is gender-specific. You'd lose ability to wear everything in your locker.

Edited by Chinook

Can we get an update on the patch that's supposed to help with lag?? I know Matt commented on this a lil bit ago but it would be nice to see something come of it. I don't play much now because you get like 30 mins of decent ping then it's just unplayable or you have to fight through the lag spikes. 

1. Is there an ETA on when BattleEye will be taken out of observation mode and placed in an active banning status? Will we get a notification in the forums when this occurs?

2. Is there any news on how they will address matchmaking? Will they implement cross server matchmaking so you can be matched up against more than 40 people? 

Is there going to be map changes? like sometimes capture objectives spawn next to places where you can literally camp all day and not be worried getting killed , you can simply take the bag and put it on top of some buildings and camp there and eat popcorn whilst the enemy team can't do shit

On 6/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, Excalibur! said:

No bear traps... he is talking about guys like this

Reveal hidden contents

454.jpg

Actually... You don't know if they are a Trap or Trans. Unless they clearly state it... So... I'd tread lightly there.

A better example of a Trap would be: (NSFW - Partial nudity. No genitals)

cbf06a291d8a42d9af62891dd9badec6b38c98b3

The reason this is a better example is, basically, a Trap is a male (any sexual orientation) that has very feminine features, but still identifies as a male. The one main point, is lack of breasts, as can be seen in this above example. The chest, though lacking more masculine definition, is still flat and male.

The picture you posted, they have obvious breasts.

Hense the term "Trap".

But... This is all obviously off topic.

gmM4d2f.gif

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Actually... You don't know if they are a Trap or Trans. Unless they clearly state it... So... I'd tread lightly there.

A better example of a Trap would be: (NSFW - Partial nudity. No genitals)

Hide contents

cbf06a291d8a42d9af62891dd9badec6b38c98b3

The reason this is a better example is, basically, a Trap is a male (any sexual orientation) that has very feminine features, but still identifies as a male. The one main point, is lack of breasts, as can be seen in this above example. The chest, though lacking more masculine definition, is still flat and male.

The picture you posted, they have obvious breasts.

Hense the term "Trap".

But... This is all obviously off topic.

gmM4d2f.gif

The difference between someone being called a trap and trans person in general is whether or not they are trying to "trick/deceive" people into thinking they are female when they're actually not. In essence, a trap lies. i'ts a dude on the internet pretending to be female, regardless of their true orientation. they just wanna pretend to be females without admitting they are actually guys.

a trans person can be a trap, and a trap can be a trans person. the difference is whether or not they are deceiving people about what they are.

What's LO's plan to stop griefing from players outside your mission? 

This is probably one of the best derails I've seen.

9 minutes ago, iodyne_ said:

The difference between someone being called a trap and trans person

@asparii it is in response to Kewlin's unanaswered question on pg 12. i think it's a question for lixil i'm not sure anymore. 😛

1 hour ago, iodyne_ said:

The difference between someone being called a trap and trans person in general is whether or not they are trying to "trick/deceive" people into thinking they are female when they're actually not. In essence, a trap lies. i'ts a dude on the internet pretending to be female, regardless of their true orientation. they just wanna pretend to be females without admitting they are actually guys.

a trans person can be a trap, and a trap can be a trans person. the difference is whether or not they are deceiving people about what they are.

I better tell my self-classified trap friend to better start lying to me.

3 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

@asparii it is in response to Kewlin's unanaswered question on pg 12. i think it's a question for lixil i'm not sure anymore. 😛

Slightly Apologize for starting this whole "off rail" but now i learnt something new.

Question for LO 

Any plans to recruit Retired Staff that have left either due to g1's treatment or personal reasons?

8 hours ago, Asparii said:

What's LO's plan to stop griefing from players outside your mission?

Just get some evidence of griefing, preferably video, upload to youtube, and contact support with the link.

Sounds like LO is willing to hand out temp bans for bad behavior.