Lixil

Questions for LO

Will XB1/PS4 get the loyalty rewards PC has?

On 5/30/2018 at 2:08 AM, Froztzen said:

there's a lot of unused/forgotten weapons either originating from RTW's apb or just never released to begin with. few examples are the raw variants of legendary weapons and also the gold-plated variants of regular 3-slot weapons awarded from fight club gold challenges

will some of these things be available in some way along side these content updates?

maybe have some be rewarded like unsilenced nano's in that you need to be lucky to get the challenge and strong enough to complete it

i'm quite interested in the ntec-7 compact for some reason;

Item Icon

i've been waiting for the n-tec 7 for years

On 5/29/2018 at 5:43 AM, RunicDeath said:

Just wanted to make clear for myself and probably others. 

After the new patch (with BattEye), can we use VPN programs or not? 

I just haven't played games with BattEye in it with VPN, so I don't know for 100%.

Because somewhere in ToU there's a section telling that you can't give your account to other people or something like that. And I don't want to lose my account, 'cause of this... 

Thanks in advance.

I think you can use WTFast. APB is in the list of supported games but that was with G1. idk if it will stay the same with little orbit

What's Little Orbits vision for APB?

Will every clothing item in the Armas market have a seperate buy function for singular items?

For example, my main character has every bit of the tactical outfit, but lacks the gloves, due to other packs, as well as previous gifts from events, giving everything but the gloves. It would be too much for me to buy the pack just to get one or two items out of it when I already own 80% of the pack.

Been a problem for at least a year now for me.

6 hours ago, Keshi said:

I think you can use WTFast. APB is in the list of supported games but that was with G1. idk if it will stay the same with little orbit

I will try that.. 

But what I have is: 

- Disconnecting from my account, no matter if in mission or in Social. No crashes. No dump files as well (to send to support). 

And I just lost such a good score.. (T^T ) f*ck me... *Happened again.. *

7 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

I will try that.. 

But what I have is: 

- Disconnecting from my account, no matter if in mission or in Social. No crashes. No dump files as well (to send to support). 

And I just lost such a good score.. (T^T ) f*ck me... *Happened again.. *

Hm...well i used to get 180ms some years ago due bad routing, constantly lag and teleport. and WTFast allow me to connect str8 to the server, reducing my ms all the way to 100. Ever since yesterday since matt did something to the servers, i've beengetting 100 without it .-.
Maybe you had the same routing issue to the server as me. 
WTFast has a free 14day trail u can try it 🙂

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

Hm...well i used to get 180ms some years ago due bad routing, constantly lag and teleport. and WTFast allow me to connect str8 to the server, reducing my ms all the way to 100. Ever since yesterday since matt did something to the servers, i've beengetting 100 without it .-.

That's not the latency issue, I'm not lagging in game, no spikes no nothing.

It's like someone trying to login into your account, so it kicks you while you're in-game. (happened to me when I got hacked, but recovered was by changing the password) 

In this case changing password ain't working. 

+ I get around 50-60ms on full district.

1 hour ago, RunicDeath said:

That's not the latency issue, I'm not lagging in game, no spikes no nothing.

It's like someone trying to login into your account, so it kicks you while you're in-game. (happened to me when I got hacked, but recovered was by changing the password) 

In this case changing password ain't working. 

+ I get around 50-60ms on full district.

But if you use VPN (which for me, reading your issue) solves your problem, wouldnt that still be the connection between you and the server? 🤔🤔 or maybe i understood wrong

what about chargebacks / codes ban from 3rd party?

Will you be reverting the mess g1 made with creating the whole cross faction stuff? If I want to drive a bishada or mikro, I will roll a crim. I hate how none of the two factions is unique anymore.

Hi guys,

I am reading these. Lots of good questions here.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 2

Hopefully the dev play session tomorrow will be a wake up call to hurry battleye along, and gonna be honest with you the "calibrating" battleye excuse is bullshoot lol

its not fairfight, you don't customize it, it's not detected stats, its already in tons of ue3/ue3.5/ue4 games, its just detection based, theres no excuse

One thing I was curious about is finishing the implementation of scaleform UI. Currently the main menu and FPS counter are the only implementations. They were going to transition to it for optimization purposes since the current UI for inventories decreases FPS by quite a bit but they stopped pretty early for whatever reason. Engine Upgrade probably took priority at the time

Not sure if this has been asked, but  will there be a roadmap on something like Trello? 

6 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

One thing I was curious about is finishing the implementation of scaleform UI. Currently the main menu and FPS counter are the only implementations. They were going to transition to it for optimization purposes since the current UI for inventories decreases FPS by quite a bit but they stopped pretty early for whatever reason. Engine Upgrade probably took priority at the time

i think this was addressed in a discord q&a, but scaleform is dead in the water

i assume we’ll be getting a new ui with the 3.5 update tho

I am totally late to the party.

Came back to a new team of APB staff...

This is the 3rd new team that is trying to revive APB?

So are Tiggs, TechMech and the rest gone now?

7 minutes ago, NekkJr said:

I am totally late to the party.

Came back to a new team of APB staff...

This is the 3rd new team that is trying to revive APB?

So are Tiggs, TechMech and the rest gone now?

tiggs is still here in an advisory/training role, and afaik at least most of the g1 devs were rolled over

techmech is likely not, it’s be weird if he sold the game but remained in charge lol

Just went to the directory and saw that 2 previous developers are still here.

Androvald and Majiik

If you are reading this, please enlighten us on what has been going on for the past few years?

Were the old team really working on an engine upgrade?

Both of you are on a new team now, time to spill the truth, please.

1 hour ago, NekkJr said:

Just went to the directory and saw that 2 previous developers are still here.

Androvald and Majiik

If you are reading this, please enlighten us on what has been going on for the past few years?

Were the old team really working on an engine upgrade?

Both of you are on a new team now, time to spill the truth, please.

it would be pretty unprofessional to just dump on the previous owner, regardless of what happened

double unprofessional for previous employees i imagine

orbit has already stated several things they think g1 handled incorrectly, i doubt we’lol get anything more in-depth than that

14 hours ago, killerskull said:

Will you be reverting the mess g1 made with creating the whole cross faction stuff? If I want to drive a bishada or mikro, I will roll a crim. I hate how none of the two factions is unique anymore.

On that note, I'd love to see some more diversity between factions by giving each side their own looks for certain weapons (e.g. CR-5 for Enforcers, N-Tec for Criminals; PDW-57 Enf, OCA-EW Crim; CBMP Enf, PMG Crim and so forth).

Keep the skins available on ARMAS for both sides and/or add black-market-dealers which lease all skins to all players, once they unlock those contacts.

1 minute ago, Revoluzzer said:

On that note, I'd love to see some more diversity between factions by giving each side their own looks for certain weapons (e.g. CR-5 for Enforcers, N-Tec for Criminals; PDW-57 Enf, OCA-EW Crim; CBMP Enf, PMG Crim and so forth).

Keep the skins available on ARMAS for both sides and/or add black-market-dealers which lease all skins to all players, once they unlock those contacts.

Dam, I hate the cr5 and love the ntec. Main is enf so would like to have it on that side.

22 hours ago, Keshi said:

Try this
It gives you a cloud based PC which you use ,  i tend to get 10ms max