Lixil

Questions for LO

QUESTIONS FOR LO what prevents you to add the mechanics of the selection of weapons is tested and advertised in 2015 right now ? in addition to making the game variety of weapons it would greatly simplify the existence of new missions .

Merged.

QUESTIONS FOR LO what will happen to the declared MoK script in Q&A with MoK Session 2 Answers  29 May 2015 ?

Witnessing – Both Enforcer and Criminal will have the witnessing action available, the result of these actions will be very different.

LTL – Enforcers LTL will be refined, the Criminal equivalent will be very different as well as the rewards and scoring that go with it. My present direction is to offer the criminals a close up and personal version that is actually very lethal, like a shiv, sack of doorknobs and other more personal attacks.

Actions such as Ram Raiding, Chop Shops and others listed in the question are also presently being reworked as well as providing an Enforcers version of these actions.

Edited by Yood

QUESTIONS FOR LO what are the statistics of the ongoing events so far "ALIEN INVASION CAR " ? 

QUESTIONS FOR LO  Alienware Strike Pack (Early Access) ?

omg is this thread just yood asking mostly obvious questions?

This is a good thread start, i've also a question: Is it possible to stop scam people's money?

iv'e spend 180$~ and much time on your game!

06/04/2019  what can we learn in addition to the official statement in the blog ?

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, Yood said:

QUESTIONS FOR LO what are the statistics of the ongoing events so far "ALIEN INVASION CAR " ? 

QUESTIONS FOR LO  Alienware Strike Pack (Early Access) ?

im just gonna answer this one, the alienware car was just a one-off deal with alienware, atleast that's what i know

there wont be another car

On 4/6/2019 at 1:55 AM, Yeedman said:

im just gonna answer this one, the alienware car was just a one-off deal with alienware, atleast that's what i know

there wont be another car

gzR945bfP5_thumb.jpg

original comment .  

5 minutes ago, Yood said:

gzR945bfP5_thumb.jpg

original comment .  

yes? do you not realize that's an alienware promo for another game with matt wishing he could have done a similar one for apb?

5 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

yes? do you not realize that's an alienware promo for another game with matt wishing he could have done a similar one for apb?

accurately . I need a heavy vehicle , I need new types of grenades .

Edited by Yood

Hi guys,

Just letting you know I’m catching up on this thread.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. I really hope that the LO team do not disappoint us .

Merged.

team LO do not expect that we have run out of questions for you !

How Does Little Orbit do narrative building? Does Little Orbit have a writer specifically for their new APB content or do they bring over writers from Little Orbit's other games?

(Asking out of curiosity more than anything given the recent RedHill ARG)

QUESTIONS FOR LO  at what stage is the project "personal Title" , "255 lv OWT" ?

what does the community Manager do ? what is the sales Manager doing ?

Merged.

you promised openness to your company . QUESTIONS FOR LO :  purchase price  Reloaded Productions Inc and Reloaded Productions Limited ?

Edited by Yood

QUESTIONS FOR LO as far as running APB Reloaded on Xbox One & PS4 consoles. has it turned out to be a commercially profitable event since 2016 ?

QUESTIONS FOR LO .  the RIOT mode is almost ready . I'm wondering what work has been done by the advertising Manager ? where , when, what company and zaiteresovat person will start to be engaged in advertising of the game ?

Edited by Yood