Sign in to follow this  
Dipsty

So another topic about the bans

Hello and welcome to my first topic everyone... So i recieved a message from support that my old account will be unbanned after the servers go online, but my account on gamersfirst.com/myprofile it still says blocked, will i actually get unblocked, as some people said, if youre queued for it it will show Unblocked Soon, mine doesnt, im gonna trust support, and i actually hope that account will be unblocked, as it got compromised and blocked, what do you guys think? And do you have the same issue?

Got the same issue, however you've gotta remember the time they suggested for the patching was like 6 hours long. So I imagine it's going to take some time for them to unban all of them. Just be patient for awhile and worry about it in a bit when things calm down. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fr3e said:

Got the same issue, however you've gotta remember the time they suggested for the patching was like 6 hours long. So I imagine it's going to take some time for them to unban all of them. Just be patient for awhile and worry about it in a bit when things calm down. 🙂

I know i know, ive just been trying to get this account unblocked for a few years, and ive spent alot of time and money on it, so you could imagine i really want it to get unbanned...

I'm sure lots of us that are awaiting our unbans for random reasons are all in the same boat. 

They stated they're going through the bans. I'd say just be patient over the course of the day.

Make sure that you let them know you're still banned if you put in a ticket, Similarities is free from the shackles of 10008

4 hours ago, Fr3e said:

I'm sure lots of us that are awaiting our unbans for random reasons are all in the same boat. 

its funny how cheaters got prioritized over players banned for no reasons.. + what are they solving actually? why just dont unban anyone who got banned by G1 kids?

8 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

its funny how cheaters got prioritized over players banned for no reasons.. + what are they solving actually? why just dont unban anyone who got banned by G1 kids?

they already stated they couldnt seperate between cheaters and other kind of bans

so stop whining so much about it

5 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

they already stated they couldnt seperate between cheaters and other kind of bans

so stop whining so much about it

i meant FF bans in general

Sign in to follow this