Lixil

October stream giveaway

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow some of your fellow community streamers are going to be starting to stream on our Little Orbit Twitch channel! These are our first wave of official streamers that will be on the Little Orbit Twitch channel. Please be sure to stop by, hang out, and join the fun with @Shini @Kempington and @ExoticZ starting tomorrow!

Here is the streaming schedule this weekend for our official streamers.

10/24 Shini - 11:15am PDT / 18:15 UTC
10/25 Kempington - 10:30am PDT / 17:30 UTC
10/26 exoticzlol - 3am PDT / 10:00 UTC

As part of the first stream with @Shini, Matt Scott, CEO of Little Orbit, will be joining him at the start of the stream. During that stream we will be spreading awareness for breast cancer along with our partners from Razer. Be on the lookout for giveaways for Razer gear, and more! We’ve also addressed the number one complaint from the last stream with Matt, which was needing to update his streaming hardware. Razer was kind enough to give us all of the needed hardware to have the best stream possible. So you might catch Matt with pink headphone ears like the ones we’ll be giving away on stream!

We hope you’ll drop by and join us.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

nice to see more community involvement, but if mattscott owo’s even once i’m uninstalling apb 

29 minutes ago, Solamente said:

nice to see more community involvement, but if mattscott owo’s even once i’m uninstalling apb 

how rowod

Hi

Sorry... is it that ExoticZ who had more then 10 reasonable bans for cheating from G1 and FairFight?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, darok70 said:

shini really deserves some praise. That guy is good. His one newer apb video got like like 720k views. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14AkC2R2_Y

^
This.

Been subbed to Shini since forever, and his "How to APB" video had me, and friends who don't even play, laughing our asses off.

Kawaii Matt ftw
Looking forward

Why would people waste time watching others play rather than playing themselves

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice, matt as a weeb, this is gonna be good content 🤣

Nice

Edited by trouble-maker-enthusiast420

52 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

If I had to take a wild guess it would be for the giveaways...you know the point of this thread.

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

idk man, watching someone else experiencing horrible apb gameplay is definitely more entertaining than actually playing the game myself

48 minutes ago, Deku said:

If I had to take a wild guess it would be for the giveaways...you know the point of this thread.

Ah yes, twitch didn't exist before this giveaway, I forgot

34 minutes ago, Solamente said:

idk man, watching someone else experiencing horrible apb gameplay is definitely more entertaining than actually playing the game myself

You do make a fair point

4 hours ago, MrKindlyCat said:

Hi

Sorry... is it that ExoticZ who had more then 10 reasonable bans for cheating from G1 and FairFight?

don't forget about the cheater defender

3 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Marketing, boosting twitch views with giveaways and other stuff. Which is a great move and basically the best way to promote a game besides ads on twitch and youtube, I like what LO is doing.

Though I'm not too sure if promoting a known cheater that's been banned a couple times is really a smart move.

Most people get cancer this days from things in the air we breathe,from what we eat and drink.I wonder why nobody talk about this things..oh wait i know why...

Edited by TheMessiah

5 hours ago, MrKindlyCat said:

Hi

It's cancer awareness 😏

I like the thought behind it and appreciate LO trying but it's rough having to see these things over and over again when being aware of APBs dark past.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

It's cancer awareness 😏

I like the thought behind it and appreciate LO trying but it's rough having to see these things over and over again when being aware of APBs dark past.

Exactly. It kinda hurts to see them doing certain things "wrong". Absolutely can't blame them though as they didn't go through a decade of APB like most of us.

7 hours ago, darok70 said:

shini really deserves some praise. That guy is good. His one newer apb video got like like 720k views. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14AkC2R2_Y

6 hours ago, T0asty said:

^
This.

Been subbed to Shini since forever, and his "How to APB" video had me, and friends who don't even play, laughing our asses off.

Shini shaves his legs.

...that is all.

6 hours ago, -Dan- said:

I doubt anyone is watching people play [insert X game here] as the primary intent. Can pretty much guarantee the stream / YouTube video / whatever is secondary to something else in every case. Just as an offhand example, I toss up such vid content when I'm eating. In the case of the streams advertised in this thread, people will be watching for the giveaways and the possibility of info on engine upgrade etc.

oh boy i cant wait to watch my favorite streamers shinychin and schlopington

8 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Why would you waste time watching P#rn instead of having s#x ? 

35 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

Why would you waste time watching P#rn instead of having s#x ? 

Million dollar example.

Even though im one of those who don't watch gaming streams or even live sports.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrKindlyCat said:

Hi

eeexactly!  Irony is strong with this game, always has been always will be.