jadore

Error?

Hello, can anyone help me? have you been through this or do you know why? I've already taken down and downloaded several times .. I restarted the internet several times and even tried to play on another account kS0g9yl.png

Im also having issues, can't log into the account, alredy in use and servers appear to be offline.

5 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Im also having issues, can't log into the account, alredy in use and servers appear to be offline.

Play from where?  I live in Brazil

I've been having this problem for days

23 minutes ago, jadore said:

Play from where?  I live in Brazil

I've been having this problem for days

Europe, italy, im having this error since days.

Sometimes it happens, and isn't my network.

That usually indicates a loss in connection somewhere along the route. 

You could try (if you know of any) asking people on the same ISP or from the same area if they're having issues as well.

Since this isn't a massive widespread issue, I assume it's not specifically the servers.

You could also try contacting your ISP, regarding any issues they might be having.

How often do these disconnects happen?

17 hours ago, Kevkof said:

That usually indicates a loss in connection somewhere along the route. 

You could try (if you know of any) asking people on the same ISP or from the same area if they're having issues as well.

Since this isn't a massive widespread issue, I assume it's not specifically the servers.

You could also try contacting your ISP, regarding any issues they might be having.

How often do these disconnects happen?

I wasn't having this problem before, but I started having this week and I can't play any day.. other people here from Rio de Janeiro are being able to play

8 minutes ago, jadore said:

I wasn't having this problem before, but I started having this week and I can't play any day.. other people here from Rio de Janeiro are being able to play

Then it seems to me like it would most likely be either an issue on your end or in the route between you and the server (the closest hub from the ISP for example)

On 10/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Kevkof said:

Then it seems to me like it would most likely be either an issue on your end or in the route between you and the server (the closest hub from the ISP for example)

I downloaded it today at work computer and had the same error as at home..almost giving up 

Could be caused by a routing issue where your ISP is taking you on a bizarre route. Or does this happen when you are trying to connect to a district when this happens because if you are trying to enter a district and its full such as social, the game more often than not will just boot you out to the login screen 

14 hours ago, Iazer said:

Could be caused by a routing issue where your ISP is taking you on a bizarre route. Or does this happen when you are trying to connect to a district when this happens because if you are trying to enter a district and its full such as social, the game more often than not will just boot you out to the login screen 

I used a VPN today to test and managed to play using another state .. really is from my internet, I'll see what I can do .. but what can I tell them to do?

thank you all in advance