Sign in to follow this  

Can you make hairstyles with gravity

It would be nice to have hair that can move also i see gravity in the game especially when you use the volcano while firing the flames move.

1 hour ago, VirginDiva said:

especially when you use the volcano while firing the flames move.

that's not gravity and requires much more than "just" having them affected by gravity

hair right now is pretty affected by gravity, it's always falling pretty much downwards.

you want dynamic hair physics with movement, affected by gun fire/explosions, maybe wind?

would be cool in my opinion... but: name one other game that has that (and where it looks good)... oh and runs on potato pcs (or is expected to do so), has a pretty small budget, way bigger problems

i mean come on, this is apb. not the newest already ultra polished triple a title.

many more pressing issues before one could ever move to nice-to-haves (that could require an assload of work) such as this

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VirginDiva said:

It would be nice to have hair that can move also i see gravity in the game especially when you use the volcano while firing the flames move.

The flames on the Volcano have nothing to do with hair physics though???  Flames are particle effects, hair is a rigged model with a skeleton and morphs.  Particle effects can just kinda float freely.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love some nice hair physics (and some other bits too :^) but in its current state APB is not capable of this.  After the engine upgrade it might be possible but that's still a hard "maybe".