JegoMJ

i cant Log server offline ?

i cant login as well says servers are offline or that i cant connect to them. Yesterday everything was fine

how can i fix it?

Edited by DreAmGirL
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DreAmGirL said:

i cant login as well says servers are offline or that i cant connect to them. Yesterday everything was fine

how can i fix it?

29 minutes ago, TeRm said:

me too have same problem, can't conenct with error code 8

Where are you connecting from? Feel free to privately message me the answer if you are not comfortable in stating it publicly.

22 minutes ago, ZippyCZE/NivalaCZ said:

Hello,

I also have the same problem. I believe it has something to do with a certain region. I'm trying to connect from Czech Republic. On the https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes site, it says that PC servers are only partially online. hopefully it gets resolved before the Halloween patch 🙂

"Partially Online" is there since the implementation of the Server Status, i don't know what that means but nobody really answered that to me so, why should you care?

Just ignore it and try to fix your issues.

Im having also problems where servers appear offline for couple minutes and also both forums and website.

Could be related to the infrastructure/server move LO is doign in these few weeks like Matt said.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

"Partially Online" is there since the implementation of the Server Status, i don't know what that means but nobody really answered that to me so, why should you care?

I believe that is related to Nekrova, or at least some of the Russia based servers.

10 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

so, why should you care?

I don't really care that it states that, it's just something I noticed when making sure, if there isn't some unannounced emergency server shut-down. But thanks for pointing out, that it's been there for this long. 

15 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

try to fix your issues.

I don't really know how to exactly fix this, than just letting mods know about this issue, which is obviously happening to multiple people. I'm simply gonna try waiting 'till tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Im having also problems where servers appear offline for couple minutes

In my case, it has lasted for about five hours so far. And I don't remember ever encountering the error code 8 for such a long time without it affecting many more people(any major shut-down)

1 hour ago, Flight said:

I believe that is related to Nekrova, or at least some of the Russia based servers.

Right, but nekrova closed down, i mean, is not there anymore, so why don't remove those services and let the server status appear as "Online"?

12 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Right, but nekrova closed down, i mean, is not there anymore, so why don't remove those services and let the server status appear as "Online"?

That is certainly not the intent.

I know that the issue was forwarded to engineers a while back, so we should see a fix pop up at one point.

3 minutes ago, Flight said:

That is certainly not the intent.

I know that the issue was forwarded to engineers a while back, so we should see a fix pop up at one point.

Mhm, understood, thank you very much.

11 hours ago, DreAmGirL said:

im from Poland and i coudnt login but it looks like its fixed now.

Brilliant. Do let us know if you experience issues again, hopefully it is not something major.

i am from Egypt and i try to Login from yesterday and its say Eror code 9 and i reinstall the game 3 times but no changes  i cant log 
it was working fine  from 2 days  but nw i cant even login + i dont even know whats the problem or what i should do .....any help or i should leave apb for some time like always unitl they fix it ? 

sry for bad english 🙂