Lixil

Halloween 2019 Rewards

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

They do track, from what I can tell, so that's at least something

They do track,but we dont see them,we dont even see what we have to do in the achievements,and sometimes pumpkins dont have sound.

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The annual bugs that come with Halloween. Did anybody expect anything diff?

Nope

1 hour ago, HerpDerpito said:

They do track,but we dont see them,we dont even see what we have to do in the achievements,and sometimes pumpkins dont have sound.

You can refer to the first page on this thread to see what you have to do.  You just can't track progress is all.  Could honestly be worse.

15 hours ago, Parthian said:

@MattScott @Lixil 
Any word on this? Are we going to be able to purchase the free items such as the Webbed Bra on ARMAS as promised on your social media?

The clothes are atrociously fugly, but if they're adding the weapon skins and symbol packs then I might have a reason to drop a bit of dosh.

3 hours ago, SkittyM said:

You can refer to the first page on this thread to see what you have to do.  You just can't track progress is all.  Could honestly be worse.

Is it too much to ask for things to work properly?

On 10/22/2019 at 12:01 AM, SkittyM said:

That was sarcasm.

It's sarcasm because there IS no engine upgrade... *ba dum tsss*

On 10/22/2019 at 7:19 AM, Zolerox said:

These maps will come in handy again.

WdGtlQJ.jpg

OUTT9z0.jpg

oh shit, feels like im back in 2k13, but this time they are Red and not Purple 😩😩

Hah .... seems im gonna pass....  nothing interesting to collect 😮 ... Relief i don't need to grid boring event this year 😊

Occult pants looks cool tho im not gonna grind week or even more for it.

Hoodie looks like something from MP. And rest of clothing looks more like body paint than clothing 😏

Its nice to see new items .. tho i would love to see new event with new activities.

Edited by MartisLTU

@MattScott @Lixil - Since they don't seem to be offered as rewards for ingame activities, can you guys add the various glow in the dark Halloween weapon skins to ARMAS (ideally with an account-bound bundle option)? Pretty much the only reason I give even the slightest of fucks about the Halloween events.

34 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

all red pumpkins

Unless they've changed the system, the pumpkins aren't in the same places for everyone.

I have collected 150 purple ones in financial and waterfront, says i have 0 left on both maps but it shows 146/150 what do i do?

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

@MattScott @Lixil - Since they don't seem to be offered as rewards for ingame activities, can you guys add the various glow in the dark Halloween weapon skins to ARMAS (ideally with an account-bound bundle option)? Pretty much the only reason I give even the slightest of fucks about the Halloween events.

Unless they've changed the system, the pumpkins aren't in the same places for everyone.

The red ones are the same for everyone, but not the purple ones.

AlignmentTitles_Main.png.fd867967c8ce172

If "Lawful Stupid" isn't a title, I will be disappointed.

Edited by -Rachel-

So, i read a few threads that said the pumpkins still counted towards the rewards even though it didn't count in Role, now i'm 5/50 in Fin, and only have 9 remaining... after i get the remainder am i gonna have any chance for a fix on this? can a GM just update me to 50/50 in Fin? if not, can a GM reset my Fin progress so i can do it again?

can't be that hard to do, honestly.

i would like to know for me and 3 other friends, and potentially dozens more.

EDIT: mind you, i cannot find the posts anymore, meaning they were deleted, meaning they were disinformation, which i should have come to expect from the toxicity of APB trolls. 

EDIT: Ticket made.  Should i post the ID here?

EDIT: i have completed finding all Financial Red Pumpkins
my recorded progress is: 14/50
ACTUAL progress is : 50/50

Being part two of the role, my progress is actually 100/100

Technically the role is complete.

Edited by Nafryti

3 hours ago, -Rachel- said:

AlignmentTitles_Main.png.fd867967c8ce172

If "Lawful Stupid" isn't a title, I will be disappointed.

unknown.png

These are all the ones, RIP

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

When does the event end?

On 10/22/2019 at 1:25 AM, Lixil said:

The Headless Horseman is descending on San Paro once again on October 23rd! He’ll be scaring up some of your favorite frights and creepy new challenges till November 6th.

Reading the first full line was too much to ask?

Angry post time, 

1. my ui for roles/achievements are invisible *but can still be completed*

2. Random crash when i was about to win *won again when i relogged*

Here's some screenies Send your sympathy my way... please no bullets.

ZRo0hEW.png

B20A6AB143B87EFD291E5E31DE85CA076954B386

BF9CBAE4DC6D86BD78636E1A4404165B53020774

I'll be expecting my free rewards soon 🙂

26 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

BF9CBAE4DC6D86BD78636E1A4404165B53020774

I'll be expecting my free rewards soon 🙂

well its sad that this isnt fixed yet. imagine u cant see the symbol on your phone for batteriepower, it feels like something is missing in your life, thats what i feel when i see this 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hausman said:

well its sad that this isnt fixed yet. imagine u cant see the symbol on your phone for batteriepower, it feels like something is missing in your life, thats what i feel when i see this 

It's frustrating to keep trying to accomplish something, when you don't even know how much more you still need do before it's finished.

And why so short? When an event involves any grindy stuff, the time allocated for it should be set "sufficient" for weekend warriors too (unless it's been already extended while I've been busy pulling 12-hour shifts at work)? I'll be amazed, if I can even 100% complete this halloween on ONE character (out of 10)(-ish?) 😐

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

It's frustrating to keep trying to accomplish something, when you don't even know how much more you still need do before it's finished.

And why so short? When an event involves any grindy stuff, the time allocated for it should be set "sufficient" for weekend warriors too (unless it's been already extended while I've been busy pulling 12-hour shifts at work)? I'll be amazed, if I can even 100% complete this halloween on ONE character (out of 10)(-ish?) 😐

I would guess its cause the only reason to play is for the titles.  I think Matt has already confirmed the stuff will be on armas after the event.  Grinding 100 kills as a survivor is also nigh impossible.

33 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

I would guess its cause the only reason to play is for the titles.  I think Matt has already confirmed the stuff will be on armas after the event.  Grinding 100 kills as a survivor is also nigh impossible.

As it is each yr. but this yr u cant even track it unlike every prev yr.

Someone prolly already asked.. but why can't we see our progress...

29 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Someone prolly already asked.. but why can't we see our progress...

Cause its bugged and they have yet to fix it even after a patch to fix bugs.