Lixil

Halloween 2019 Rewards

On 10/21/2019 at 7:25 PM, Lixil said:

Halloween 2019 – A Guide

Halloween 2019 is here!

The Headless Horseman is descending on San Paro once again on October 23rd! He’ll be scaring up some of your favorite frights and creepy new challenges till November 6th. He’s looking to turn all of you into his mindless Pumpkin Headed Soldier army, will you fight or join him? Either way you’ll be earning new rewards! Let’s explore what’s in store this witching season.

The rules for the event are simple:

-          Collect pumpkins in Halloween versions of Financial and Waterfront to become the Headless Horseman and start the event (Timer Starts).

-          The Horseman must kill other players to convert them to their Pumpkin Army (Pumpkin Head Soldiers).

-          Pumpkin Head Soldiers must also kill other players to recruit them into the Pumpkin Army.

-          Survivors must avoid being killed until the time runs out (Timer Ends).

NOTE: Survivors blip on the Pumpkin Army's radar when the bell tolls, signifying that the Horseman Event is coming to an end...keep fighting, running or hiding to survive.

Horseman

-          Buffed up health, flare gun and a custom Envegas steed.

-          Earn points by killing survivors.

Soldiers

-          Able to re-spawn multiple times without penalty.

-          Earn points for killing survivors.

Survivors

-          Earn points for surviving.

-          Earn extra points for killing and thereby becoming the Horseman.

New Achievements to Earn

Achievements that you can earn this year are similar to years past, but the rewards you earn from them are different from what you’ve seen! Players hunting the Headless Horsemen this year will find:

-          Living Blight – Become the Headless Horseman – Rewards the Tile: Your Nightmare

-          Feed Me… - Kill 25 Survivors as a Pumpkin Head Soldier – Rewards the Title: Demon / Demoness & the “Demoness” Preset Leggings (M/F)

-          It Could Be Worse – Survive the Headless Horseman Event – Rewards the Title: Sparkly Boyfriend / Sparkly Girlfriend & “Demoness” Preset Hoodie (M/F)

-          Masochistic Tendencies – Play the Headless Horseman Event 25 Times – Rewards the Title: Hoard of Bees & Short Sleeved Fishnet Top (M/F)

-          Black Thumb – Kill 100 Pumpkin Head Soldiers as a Survivor – Rewards the Title: Professional Pirate & Strapped Top (M) / Webbed Bra (F)

DemonessPreset.png.cdb97ba4d88d6fba27d58c2fce7072fa.png ShortSleeveFishnetMF.png.7fd27b033f8168b2949f55a5b74901c3.png

WebbedBraF.png.7b61d48aa5574f26951a0707cf9d39e6.png StrappedTopM.png.7ce44da8e5adc16c8d5fc23942e85b09.png 

Red Pumpkin Exterminator!

New this year are the difficult to find Red Pumpkins to hunt. Find and shoot these elusive gourds to earn rewards. You’ll find them hiding in both Financial and Waterfront districts.

-          Shooting 50 Red Pumpkins will earn you 50 Joker Tickets and the Occult Symbol Pack

-          Shooting 100 Red Pumpkins will earn you 100 Joker Tickets and the Occult Pants (M/F) 

OccultSymbols.png.af07990f77c7a45540e0235ec5880f95.png OccultPantsMF.png.487322bd8eacb7f334c724d027dff5d8.png

Halloween Daily Activities

Trick and Treat, your Halloween Contacts will have missions for you again this year, but a new reward can be earned this year by completing some of their devilishly good fun they have in store for you. Players this year can earn:

-          Not the Done Thing / Wages of Sin = 100 Joker Tickets

-          Glory Awaits / Lost the Will to Live = 100 Joker Tickets

-          Slayer / Pop Gun Fun = Demoness Weapon Skin

DemonessSkin.png.6ff0ee0d22622f9418fdcab264b75927.png

Halloween Themed Items in ARMAS!

We’ll also be introducing some Occultish themed items into ARMAS that will bring frightfully good fun to your Halloween season. Be on the lookout for the following items to get your claws on:

-          Pentagram Crop Top

-          Pentagram Panties

-          Pentagram Mini Dress

-          Pentagram Stockings

-          Goat Stockings

-          Occult Font

-          “Demoness” Preset Clothing

-          Alignment Titles

PentagramDress.png.b901722de3f7f4eb2820e2236dedcc57.png PentagramCropTopPantiesF.png.ac17adcfc1994d82ae70882d8cb891ae.png

GoatSocksF.png.c676f76af492fe55d6652c3105a743ae.png PentagramSocks.png.fecbbfd3e4461dc37e7b02a0835f82ca.png

OccultFont.png.12ddbb9b546d63de7a1bec649d97e198.png AlignmentTitles_Main.png.fd867967c8ce1722d04937d9ddd3d84a.png

Players can also still hunt the purple and orange pumpkins from years past if they haven’t yet earned those rewards. Those rewards are:

Purple Pumpkin Hunter

-          Shooting 150 Purple Pumpkins will earn you the Halloween Pumpkin Weapon Skin

-          Shooting 300 Purple Pumpkins will earn you the Devil Wings Clothing

Pumpkin Smasher

-          Shooting 50 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Chaser

-          Shooting 150 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Murderer

-          Shooting 500 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Assassin

-          Shooting 1000 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Terminator

when is the event coming out to the console?

1 minute ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

when is the event coming out to the console?

After this current maintenance, though it'll be a bit different on consoles.

GoatSocksF.png.c676f76af492fe55d6652c310

Oh oh, weeb alert

Now that's the only clothing part they'll rake money in with.

After todays patch, I don't see any of those roles/achievements in the game? the red pumpkin role i see and past years completed roles i see.

But the new stuff? like kill 25 survivors as pumpkin army etc etc 

Will it only pop-up on completion and you can't see it/track it beforehand?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tigrix said:

After todays patch, I don't see any of those roles/achievements in the game? the red pumpkin role i see and past years completed roles i see.

#Glitched or smth.

2 hours ago, Tigrix said:

Yep,there are no achievements for the horseman events,plus some of the pumpkins have no sound,PLS FIX!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigrix said:

They do track, from what I can tell, so that's at least something

• Like 1

Where the frick is my witch hat? 😤 

Edited by lauo
  • Thanks 2

the system chat messages for the nearest red pumpkins can bug out, resulting in it repeating the same location after every pumpkin destroyed regardless of where you or the nearest red pumpkins are on the map

Just now, Solamente said:

the system chat messages for the nearest red pumpkins can bug out, resulting in it repeating the same location after every pumpkin destroyed regardless of where you or the nearest red pumpkins are on the map

Isn't it just the closest one to the place you spawned in?

26 minutes ago, lauo said:

Where the frick is my witch hat? 😤 

I AGREE MR MONKEY

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Isn't it just the closest one to the place you spawned in?

no, it was working as expected for several pumpkins before it started repeating the same location 

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

no, it was working as expected for several pumpkins before it started repeating the same location 

Ye, but once it broke was it the one closest to the place you spawned in at?

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Ye, but once it broke was it the one closest to the place you spawned in at?

no

8 minutes ago, Solamente said:

no

That's very weird then

Just now, Kevkof said:

That's very weird then

i agree mr spct

giphy.gif

@MattScott @Lixil I hope that this will possible to get in the future as I'm one of many RTX gpu owners who can't even play the game without crashing all the time.