Lixil

Halloween 2019 Rewards

the symbols,demoness clothes and skin are nice but the rest stript club accessories idk..

p.s. pls add demoness footwear

Edited by TheMessiah

You better give us the option to just buy everything account bound as a bundle on armas. Easy money for you and less grind for the people who want it on 12 characters. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

aren’t those all free rewards?

thats what i got from reading the original post

They got changed, you can find the original image on social media.

12 minutes ago, darok70 said:

Wait the event will last only 12 days? 

Sadly.

INCREASE THE EVENT DURATION TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Snubnose said:

wait, are these pumpkins as well hidden and hard to find as the purple ones?... because to be honest, completing it 100% is kinda hard (or rather time consuming?), and a pair of preset pants (atleast they look like they're preset considering that there's a symbol on it) and just 100 joker tickets doesn't really spark enough interest to actually put in the effort...

I mean the occult symbol pack is really nice, and I'd probably go for 50 pumkins, but I myself wouldn't want to go for all 100 pumpkins just for pants I don't need that much (even though they look ok) and 100JT...

maybe I'm alone on this one, but I feel like the purple pumpkin reward for maxing it out is worth more because of its (relative) complexity compared to a pair of "flat texture" pants (that may be preset?) and "just" 100JT...

I'd suggest increasing the JT reward to maybe 500.

also, disregard what I said in case these pants are customizable.

The purple pumpkins aren't particularly well hidden.  Also only the Demoness items are preset, everything else is customizable.

• Thanks 1

So where are the JT rewards from the orange pumpkins?

16 hours ago, Lixil said:

OccultSymbols.png.af07990f77c7a45540e0235ec5880f95.png

OccultFont.png.12ddbb9b546d63de7a1bec649d97e198.png

I think these are fantastic because they're not just goofy halloween-specific symbols like jack o lanterns that only have one purpose, but rather they have a much more general usage and can easily be repurposed for things that don't have a halloween theme. Great job!

Edited by Ace or Allecto
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, darok70 said:

Wait the event will last only 12 days? 

Halloween last 1 day, and they are giving us 12 days of halloween, u wanna have more? 

The final Halloween items have been added! Head back to the top of the thread and check it out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackaceRD said:

Halloween last 1 day, and they are giving us 12 days of halloween, u wanna have more? 

Yes. G1's events used to last longer and it was a good feeling to have something new to do in this game for at least a month.

1 minute ago, darok70 said:

Yes. G1's events used to last longer and it was a good feeling to have something new to do in this game for at least a month.

This event is 2 weeks, as were all the previous halloween ones that I can recall

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

This event is 2 weeks, as were all the previous halloween ones that I can recall

It's 12 days not even 2 weeks. And I think G1 events were at least 3 weeks of duration.

2 minutes ago, darok70 said:

It's 12 days not even 2 weeks. And I think G1 events were at least 3 weeks of duration.

dJv99tX.png

Last time I checked 2 weeks (23rd to 6th) is still 14 days (minus the time of the maintenance) 

I did look at the older Halloween events just now and they were indeed often 3 weeks in total, mainly due to being extended near the end of it. The end date was usually not posted until a week and a half into the event.

27 minutes ago, Lixil said:

The final Halloween items have been added! Head back to the top of the thread and check it out!

OK BUT, WITCH HAT?

22 minutes ago, Asu said:

OK BUT, WITCH HAT?

NOP, sorry, BUT if you want you can buy one of those p*rv*rt clothes on ARMAS.

So. . .

. . . I generally would suggest avoiding goats in any and all things relating to APB, but that's fine. Good to know that Matt is actually Goat, and he's just trolling us all.

That strapped top looks way too flat and looks like its missing specular and normal textures..

The buckle and studs should be sticking out and metallic.

The belts themselves should probably be a shiny leather and stick off the skin.

The brown and red parts look like they're supposed to be cloth and should have a texture like that.

If these problems were fixed, people wouldn't be comparing the item to an amateur player-made tattoo.

That all being said, I'm still looking forward to the event and the new cosmetics. I think it's really cool that you guys are starting to make some more original content. Can't wait for the EMP nade and hopefully a new vehicle some time soon.

Edited by Helix Reloaded
  • Like 1

most "new content" i've seen in a while, especially for an event! 😮

13 minutes ago, Helix Reloaded said:

That strapped top looks way too flat and looks like its missing specular and normal textures..

The buckle and studs should be sticking out and metallic.

The belts themselves should probably be a shiny leather and stick off the skin.

The brown and red parts look like they're supposed to be cloth and should have a texture like that.

If these problems were fixed, people wouldn't be comparing the item to an amateur player-made tattoo.

That all being said, I'm still looking forward to the event and the new cosmetics. I think it's really cool that you guys are starting to make some more original content. Can't wait for the EMP nade and hopefully a new vehicle some time soon.

It looks no different than any other "backpack strap" "harness" or anything of the like that you'd see ingame currently (radio backpack, bookback straps, etc). Though I agree it could use some more base texture/thickness, I do wonder what kind of customization will come from it. I see it and think Persian "god" from 300.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Parthian said:

You better give us the option to just buy everything account bound as a bundle on armas. Easy money for you and less grind for the people who want it on 12 characters. 

@MattScott @Lixil 
Any word on this? Are we going to be able to purchase the free items such as the Webbed Bra on ARMAS as promised on your social media?

Love that there is new items in this years event, keep releasing new things please.

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

dJv99tX.png

Last time I checked 2 weeks (23rd to 6th) is still 14 days (minus the time of the maintenance) 

I did look at the older Halloween events just now and they were indeed often 3 weeks in total, mainly due to being extended near the end of it. The end date was usually not posted until a week and a half into the event.

Yo Wtf! It was "till 3rd November" on the main post man!! It wasn't 6th November! She must have editted that part I'v out.

Snipped triple post.    - Azukii