Lixil

Halloween 2019 Rewards

Halloween 2019 – A Guide

Halloween 2019 is here!

The Headless Horseman is descending on San Paro once again on October 23rd! He’ll be scaring up some of your favorite frights and creepy new challenges till November 6th. He’s looking to turn all of you into his mindless Pumpkin Headed Soldier army, will you fight or join him? Either way you’ll be earning new rewards! Let’s explore what’s in store this witching season.

The rules for the event are simple:

-          Collect pumpkins in Halloween versions of Financial and Waterfront to become the Headless Horseman and start the event (Timer Starts).

-          The Horseman must kill other players to convert them to their Pumpkin Army (Pumpkin Head Soldiers).

-          Pumpkin Head Soldiers must also kill other players to recruit them into the Pumpkin Army.

-          Survivors must avoid being killed until the time runs out (Timer Ends).

NOTE: Survivors blip on the Pumpkin Army's radar when the bell tolls, signifying that the Horseman Event is coming to an end...keep fighting, running or hiding to survive.

Horseman

-          Buffed up health, flare gun and a custom Envegas steed.

-          Earn points by killing survivors.

Soldiers

-          Able to re-spawn multiple times without penalty.

-          Earn points for killing survivors.

Survivors

-          Earn points for surviving.

-          Earn extra points for killing and thereby becoming the Horseman.

New Achievements to Earn

Achievements that you can earn this year are similar to years past, but the rewards you earn from them are different from what you’ve seen! Players hunting the Headless Horsemen this year will find:

-          Living Blight – Become the Headless Horseman – Rewards the Tile: Your Nightmare

-          Feed Me… - Kill 25 Survivors as a Pumpkin Head Soldier – Rewards the Title: Demon / Demoness & the “Demoness” Preset Leggings (M/F)

-          It Could Be Worse – Survive the Headless Horseman Event – Rewards the Title: Sparkly Boyfriend / Sparkly Girlfriend & “Demoness” Preset Hoodie (M/F)

-          Masochistic Tendencies – Play the Headless Horseman Event 25 Times – Rewards the Title: Hoard of Bees & Short Sleeved Fishnet Top (M/F)

-          Black Thumb – Kill 100 Pumpkin Head Soldiers as a Survivor – Rewards the Title: Professional Pirate & Strapped Top (M) / Webbed Bra (F)

DemonessPreset.png.cdb97ba4d88d6fba27d58c2fce7072fa.png ShortSleeveFishnetMF.png.7fd27b033f8168b2949f55a5b74901c3.png

WebbedBraF.png.7b61d48aa5574f26951a0707cf9d39e6.png StrappedTopM.png.7ce44da8e5adc16c8d5fc23942e85b09.png 

Red Pumpkin Exterminator!

New this year are the difficult to find Red Pumpkins to hunt. Find and shoot these elusive gourds to earn rewards. You’ll find them hiding in both Financial and Waterfront districts.

-          Shooting 50 Red Pumpkins will earn you 50 Joker Tickets and the Occult Symbol Pack

-          Shooting 100 Red Pumpkins will earn you 100 Joker Tickets and the Occult Pants (M/F) 

OccultSymbols.png.af07990f77c7a45540e0235ec5880f95.png OccultPantsMF.png.487322bd8eacb7f334c724d027dff5d8.png

Halloween Daily Activities

Trick and Treat, your Halloween Contacts will have missions for you again this year, but a new reward can be earned this year by completing some of their devilishly good fun they have in store for you. Players this year can earn:

-          Not the Done Thing / Wages of Sin = 100 Joker Tickets

-          Glory Awaits / Lost the Will to Live = 100 Joker Tickets

-          Slayer / Pop Gun Fun = Demoness Weapon Skin

DemonessSkin.png.6ff0ee0d22622f9418fdcab264b75927.png

Halloween Themed Items in ARMAS!

We’ll also be introducing some Occultish themed items into ARMAS that will bring frightfully good fun to your Halloween season. Be on the lookout for the following items to get your claws on:

-          Pentagram Crop Top

-          Pentagram Panties

-          Pentagram Mini Dress

-          Pentagram Stockings

-          Goat Stockings

-          Occult Font

-          “Demoness” Preset Clothing

-          Alignment Titles

PentagramDress.png.b901722de3f7f4eb2820e2236dedcc57.png PentagramCropTopPantiesF.png.ac17adcfc1994d82ae70882d8cb891ae.png

GoatSocksF.png.c676f76af492fe55d6652c3105a743ae.png PentagramSocks.png.fecbbfd3e4461dc37e7b02a0835f82ca.png

OccultFont.png.12ddbb9b546d63de7a1bec649d97e198.png AlignmentTitles_Main.png.fd867967c8ce1722d04937d9ddd3d84a.png

Players can also still hunt the purple and orange pumpkins from years past if they haven’t yet earned those rewards. Those rewards are:

Purple Pumpkin Hunter

-          Shooting 150 Purple Pumpkins will earn you the Halloween Pumpkin Weapon Skin

-          Shooting 300 Purple Pumpkins will earn you the Devil Wings Clothing

Pumpkin Smasher

-          Shooting 50 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Chaser

-          Shooting 150 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Murderer

-          Shooting 500 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Assassin

-          Shooting 1000 Orange Pumpkins will earn you the Title: Pumpkin Terminator

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

I am very much concerned for Iazer's witches hat 😧 

• Like 2

Appreciate the extra effort you guys put it to make it slighty different from last year. Good job!

The rewards are cool and all, but didn't people get pissed over the skin being a daily reward last time? Halloween Ghost I think it was.

Edited by IROCkiller
  • Like 1

ok give me my witch hat though bro

8 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

The rewards are cool and all, but didn't people get pissed over the skin being a daily reward last time? Halloween Ghost I think it was.

Halloween Bats

• Like 3

Looks like I'll be grinding all of my characters this year can't wait to play it.

Alright, let's be honest.

This year Halloween could be something more special and maybe also unique, compared to past ones.

But im asking to myself why you guys keep making changes and errors when stuff is alredy published, revealed.

Like these, and no offense, i think is better to have more free achievable and unlockable stuff than armas one, but next time think before goig to post it.

Changed to Free Reward

lmy35pG.jpg

Changed to Free Reward

UZLP2iq.jpg

Changed to ARMAS

x54CSYM.jpg

I don't want to be that negative, but feels you are rushing so badly.

2 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Afaik there's a plan for this.  Shouldn't be a huge issue this year unlike last year.

51 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

This year Halloween could be something more special and maybe also unique, compared to past ones.

But im asking to myself why you guys keep making changes and errors when stuff is alredy published, revealed.

Like these, and no offense, i think is better to have more free achievable and unlockable stuff than armas one, but next time think before goig to post it.

Look man, that engine upgrade isn't going to finish itself!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Afaik there's a plan for this.  Shouldn't be a huge issue this year unlike last year.

Look man, that engine upgrade isn't going to finish itself!

Alright, so from now ahead they will rush everything because they Need to finish the engine upgrade? Congrats for the most orrible answer.

At this point then don't make nothing at all and finish the EU, why rushing.

19 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Alright, so from now ahead they will rush everything because they Need to finish the engine upgrade? Congrats for the most orrible answer.

At this point then don't make nothing at all and finish the EU, why rushing.

That was sarcasm.

• Like 1

Are these clothing items going to be available on armas? I am very confused.

I second the dude above me. Can we just buy these items?

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

Red Pumpkin Exterminator!

New this year are the difficult to find Red Pumpkins to hunt. Find and shoot these elusive gourds to earn rewards. You’ll find them hiding in both Financial and Waterfront districts.

-          Shooting 50 Red Pumpkins will earn you 50 Joker Tickets and the Occult Symbol Pack

-          Shooting 100 Red Pumpkins will earn you 100 Joker Tickets and the Occult Pants (M/F) 

wait, are these pumpkins as well hidden and hard to find as the purple ones?... because to be honest, completing it 100% is kinda hard (or rather time consuming?), and a pair of preset pants (atleast they look like they're preset considering that there's a symbol on it) and just 100 joker tickets doesn't really spark enough interest to actually put in the effort...

I mean the occult symbol pack is really nice, and I'd probably go for 50 pumkins, but I myself wouldn't want to go for all 100 pumpkins just for pants I don't need that much (even though they look ok) and 100JT...

maybe I'm alone on this one, but I feel like the purple pumpkin reward for maxing it out is worth more because of its (relative) complexity compared to a pair of "flat texture" pants (that may be preset?) and "just" 100JT...

I'd suggest increasing the JT reward to maybe 500.

also, disregard what I said in case these pants are customizable.

These maps will come in handy again.

WdGtlQJ.jpg

OUTT9z0.jpg

• Thanks 5

not bad rewards.. if i could be bothered to reinstall my itinerary for the event would be to

1) afk 25 horseman rounds (fishnet shirt)

2) kill 50 red pumpkins (new decals)

3) check dailys from trick/treat contact for 'demoness' skin

Please tell me consoles are just getting the same old rewards from the past 2 Halloween events. I really wanted a pumpkin backpack...

This is nice. I appreciate the way we'll getting the new stuff you're introducing guys.

Well this is new... This gives a whole new reason to get on APB and actually do things.

the headless horseman is by far my favorite apb event ever even tho it's the same every year

I just love that it's campfest, and you see players come up with tactics and teamwork to survive in a tight spot, and see all the pumpkins act like zombies trying to get kills

i love it.

the atmosphere of it, it's actually the only event i always kept participating in even tho i got all the achivements.

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Changed to Free Reward

lmy35pG.jpg

Changed to Free Reward

UZLP2iq.jpg

Changed to ARMAS

x54CSYM.jpg

I don't want to be that negative, but feels you are rushing so badly.

aren’t those all free rewards?

thats what i got from reading the original post

Oh nice, thanks for clearing that up.