blockblack

Best weapon for a no-skill like me?

As NFAS Actually going to/got a Huge Nerf, I must move to another weapon...

I want to know what is the best JT Permanent weapon for a 0 Skill like me... I will describe my skill in APB...

I've noticed that I am literally good in all online games I play like CS:GO but not very good at APB *Brusts in tears and crying*

-I am simply just so bad at aiming

-I struggle to hit small/far moving targets

-I struggle to follow the target with my Cross-hair as I am sort of slow at moving my mouse to aim...

-I have 500 IQ Playing Techniques but they don't really matter since my Aim is really bad... It's like not being able to shoot a Magnum bullet from a Glock-18...

-I struggle to hit dodging around target at a close range like Fight Club shotgun carries

If you have any recommendation of a weapon that is not for noobs like OSMAW or NFAS please tell me right away...

Trust me, I've tried everything to improve for like 2 years now and still can't improve in APB Reloaded, So telling me that the solution I have is to improve just won't work

Edited by blockblack

1 minute ago, Pedroxin said:

get a whisper or a raptor and pair it with nano 

I will literally blame it all on you if I suck with one of these weapons after I buy them...

What situations do you want a gun to be best at? I'd say Whisper for close and maybe mid range or Atac (or Raptor I guess) for a bit longer range (but still limited) And Nano is always a good ez mode secondary suggestion

You know I gotta do it and give you advice too; there's lots of reasons you may be struggling, things like mouse sensitivity. I finally was convinced by some people much more skilled than me to turn my sens way down and it's helped me after plateauing in mediocrity 

1 minute ago, Acornie said:

What situations do you want a gun to be best at? I'd say Whisper for close and maybe mid range or Atac (or Raptor I guess) for a bit longer range (but still limited) And Nano is always a good ez mode secondary suggestion

You know I gotta do it and give you advice too; there's lots of reasons you may be struggling, things like mouse sensitivity. I finally was convinced by some people much more skilled than me to turn my sens way down and it's helped me after plateauing in mediocrity 

How about Colby CSG? is that a good shotgun? I saw a-lot of Pros using it in Fight club and saying it is the best weapon in APB...

5 minutes ago, blockblack said:

How about Colby CSG? is that a good shotgun? I saw a-lot of Pros using it in Fight club and saying it is the best weapon in APB...

It is one of the best cqc if u land every hit

13 minutes ago, blockblack said:

u literally said u were bad and are talking about getting a weapon "pros" use haha

PMG with a cj and rs

RNG goes mostly in your favour with this weapon.

CSG is inferior to JG atm. I wouldnt invest into any shotgun becouse its future might be cruel if LOs gonna ruin it with 3stk

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

No one suggesting an alternative - if you're as bad at combat as you're saying why not try a more supportive role?

If your ego can handle it, go for assists instead of kills, get a Tagger and stay in the mid-range setting up targets for others to kill, follow your teammates around and make those shots that do hit count with a carbine or burst fire like OBIR. 

If you really like that you can add personal mods like ammo box or healing cloud to help out teammates. Equip concs. to take out vehicles, reducing enemy spawns or towers. PTFO - get yourself a vehicle that can carry heavy items and keep it in handy places rather than just charging it into each objective point like its a glorified taxi. 

That said, if you still want kills - get a niche - go for Anti-Vehicle. Equip ALIG and chew vehicles up like they ricepaper things they are. You won't top the scoreboard but you'll swat a few on their way to objectives and sometimes delay things enough for the rest of the team to get set up. Change where you're moving around the map to counter vehicles will also keep you out of harms way most of the time and you can get into the habit of setting up exploding ambushes by tapping a few civvy cars and then detonating them when the enemy gets near. 

Not the best advice - but if you're finding a certain area of combat, especially after 2 years, way too much trouble - then just skip it, it's not for you, find your own niche and grow rather than continue to struggle in someone else's. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, blockblack said:

As NFAS Actually going to/got a Huge Nerf, I must move to another weapon...

I want to know what is the best JT Permanent weapon for a 0 Skill like me... I will describe my skill in APB...

I've noticed that I am literally good in all online games I play like CS:GO but not very good at APB *Brusts in tears and crying*

-I am simply just so bad at aiming

-I struggle to follow the target with my Cross-hair as I am sort of slow at moving my mouse to aim...

-I have 500 IQ Playing Techniques but they don't really matter since my Aim is really bad... It's like not being able to shoot a Magnum bullet from a Glock-18...

-I struggle to hit dodging around target at a close range like Fight Club shotgun carries

If you have any recommendation of a weapon that is not for noobs like OSMAW or NFAS please tell me right away...

Trust me, I've tried everything to improve for like 2 years now and still can't improve in APB Reloaded, So telling me that the solution I have is to improve just won't work

Equip OSMAW. Equip Flak Jacket. CQC OSMAW is best weapon.

13 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

get a whisper

Oca whisper is best for close and is easy to use(idk if JT weapon right now)Also try to adjust ur mouse sensativity.Makes big difference only playn with that..

Edited by TheMessiah

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

Oca whisper is best for close and is easy to use(idk if JT weapon right now)Also try to adjust ur mouse sensativity.Makes big difference only playn with that..

yea there's one on jt store as a matter of fact, pr1 if I'm not mistaken. about 5 k-ish so if he has like 10 k stored, he can use the rest to get a secondary to match with it 

I was thinking about it... and there really is not a single weapon for people like you anymore (if N-FAS nerf will hopefully finally hit). You need some degree of aim, even with OCA and JG. Only idea would be to cornertrap people with N-Tec in my opinion, usually element of suprise work for people aim badly.

You can use literally any weapon if you're a sneaky person (I play with DMR-SD mainly). I win matches against people who are evidently and indisputably way better than me, have amazing aim and tracking skills, just because I always flank or attack from behind, unless I am sitting hidden somewhere at 90m+ distance, sniping. If you know the map well and can sometimes predict spawn points, the general direction the opposition will come from or the direction they expect you to come from, being sneaky turns your threats in to unaware victims.  My biggest enemy is gosh darn Spotter 😒

On 10/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, blockblack said:

with that negative mentality i cant do much...but say that there are plenty games that can help u improve ur aim in shooters,  like Aim lab, the  plan B is using raptor,pmg or whisper,the last option would be not playing an offensive role and be support.

the backup plan leave apb but we do not want that tbh

Equip an HVR-762, stand next to a teammate, and shoot the same players they're shooting at. One of you will get the kill. Use the FBW as a sidearm, or get the RFP-9 if you need a little more range.

Would you mind posting your mouse sensitivity settings, including in game and DPI? It could be your sensitivity is too high and it's causing your aim to skip around. Also, what framerate do you get on average in game? Really low framerates, like under 50fps, can affect your aim as well since it will have higher input lag.

Edited by SquirrelFace

On 10/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

PMG with a cj and rs

RNG goes mostly in your favour with this weapon.

CSG is inferior to JG atm. I wouldnt invest into any shotgun becouse its future might be cruel if LOs gonna ruin it with 3stk

because rebalancing corner popping is a bad thing.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

the nfas might be getting a nerf but it’s still going to function almost exactly the same, just stick with that

nfas nano and percs i would recommend if you are really that bad.

Nfas Changes are not going to be that big.

Also you can try osmaw, percs and nano.

But a thing to learn better gaming i think is, if you go to cqc, equip nfas or pmg with cj3 and play more defensive. Using corners, and hiding behind walls or other objectives is one of the keys to survive and get kills

Edited by Kakalaki

do you have a decent fps and ping?

also tell us what mouse and pad you got, also your ingame sensivity and dpi.

finding the sens that works for you can help alot, also make sure you have a big soft mouse pad and a mouse and fits in your hand perfectly and is comfortable doesnt lag

once you find your perfect combination you can aim real smooth, my aiming became unbelievable better when i got a big pad and a gaming mouse and lowered my sense, this way i can be really accurate in matter of millimeters.

try not to push yourself too much  with a single gun, im not that good with shotguns so i dont spend weeks trying to be goodwith shotguns and endup taking 10 chill pills a day-_- (this a true story, i got so mad i couldnt use sg that i had to take a valium before playing 😛 ! dont try at home!) im good with rifles so i stick with them mostly but also try to stay flexible, different situations and locations require different guns.

so story short, find out what really is holding you back, get a decent gaming gear, find the perfect sense( you can keep it flexible, low sense for sniper, mid sense for rifle etc..) and practice

hope i could be usefull, hope you become a pro soon 😛 enjoy.

p: i might have multipe gramatic and typing errors, im aware, dont be toxic and throw at in my face cruelly, jsut whisper in my ears gently 😘

On 10/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, blockblack said:

a few problems with your thinking on this.

one is the change is not expected to be as bad as you fear but is to make all the guns more balanced.

another is you are trying to rely on a gun as if it is the only factor , and it is not. skill matters as does strategy. use cover , dont rush into an open area and so on.

basically go in like special forces would and you will do better.

any gun you pick you would need time to practice with to get used to it regardless.
learn each guns behavior pattern , dont follow your target lead off a little bit and it will help as well since they will be running to where you are shooting rather than trying to shoot where they left and miss from it.

kinda like skeet shooting , you aim a little in front instead and you can hit a moving target easier.

and most importantly APB is a team battle , so work with shooting the same targets your team does as much as possible. no such thing as kill stealing on APB with how its a team battle.

only tryhards would complain if you work as a team on a team game.

I play from Australia so need to make up for underwater potato Internet. Kev3 lmg of choice with cj3 or Medusa with extended MAG. Squat when you see enemy and hold down lmb until clip is empty, see a car? Do the same lol BOOM! 

Medusa EM3

Shaw EM3 MB 3ps3

Swarm EM3 cj3 hs3

Oh and don't forget to use concs or co concusion nades lol

MORE BULLETS MORE Hits 😁

Or just drive armoured vehicle and run people over... Did I mention use percs... Alot

You're welcome. 

If you have 500 IQ tactics as you claim... you shouldn't have a problem to overcome your opponents despite shitty aim. Grenades, backstabs, flanking manouvers and faked flanking manouvers, timed combined attacks, and if all fails... just go sit in an armored van and drive in circles... >.<

Anyways, to answer your question: You probably want to get what every "pro-player" crutches on, an ATAC Patroller.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, blockblack said:

Oh, by the way: If you burst fire your aim should improve by 1000% - guaranteed. Just avoid going full auto with any weapon other than an SMG, and even with SMGs it's usually not a good thing to do. 0.5 - 0.7 second bursts should get the best result. Practise to burst fire and allow your target reticule to center again inbetween shots, get the best firecylce for the weapon you plan to use and muscle-memorize it precisely before running out there trying to "pro".

But the way it sounds, you'll just have to bite the bitter fruit and play a few matches with semi-auto weapons like the Obir or the DMR to learn how to properly track and predict target movement.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, blockblack said:

[...]

Same thing there, you don't actually need to track them though. Not getting hit is all the point of dodging around, no matter how much they jump and freak around though if they want to get rid of you they will have to stop for a brief moment to take aim and shoot. As most of their movements are pretty much automated they will often become rather predictable, and you can capitalise on that by just resting your crosshair where they will appear and pre-fire if they attempt to best match the cyclic rate of their weapon.

It's not so much about being on target 100% of the time as it is to not waste your bullets into thin air and being forced to reload when they finally expose themselves to finish you off. So, instead of attempting to follow them around with your aim just wait for them to step into it, and make sure your bullets count by hitting that trigger only when you should.

Edited by Sniperturtle