Jorlak

Selling Weapons

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way for players living in The Netherlands or Belgium to still sell weapons they've got from Jokerboxes.

I've gotten so many weapons that I don't use at all, and I really want to sell but I can't. I have a showstopper for like 6 months now.

Never used it, don't like it. I see it going for 8 Million.. And yet here I am, not being able to get rid of it at all. 

It feels so unfair..

Edited by xFlame

3 hours ago, xFlame said:

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way for players living in The Netherlands or Belgium to still sell weapons they've got from Jokerboxes.

I've gotten so many weapons that I don't use at all, and I really want to sell but I can't. I have a showstopper for like 6 months now.

Never used it, don't like it. I see it going for 8 Million.. And yet here I am, not being able to get rid of it at all. 

It feels so unfair..

I'm afraid you have to take this one up with your government.

There doesn't appear to be anything Little Orbit can do.

Also, would a VPN help?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm afraid you have to take this one up with your government.

There doesn't appear to be anything Little Orbit can do.

Also, would a VPN help?

I've tried that, it doesn't help. I've also changed the Steam market region together with the VPN. Also no result 

Are you blocked from just using the auction house or can you trade?

4 minutes ago, xFlame said:

I've tried that, it doesn't help. I've also changed the Steam market region together with the VPN. Also no result 

Unfortunate.

Sorry, homie.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

Are you blocked from just using the auction house or can you trade?

I can't use both.

6 hours ago, xFlame said:

Players from Belgium don't have this restriction as the laws are a bit different. We can't buy JMB's directly but legendary weapons we get from the gold boxes can be traded.

6 hours ago, xFlame said:

It feels so unfair.

LO is just complying with the laws as they were voted upon by our respective governments.

If you want to get this changed you would probably need to file a petition with the "kansspelcommisie" I assume.

6 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Players from Belgium don't have this restriction as the laws are a bit different. We can't buy JMB's directly but legendary weapons we get from the gold boxes can be traded.

LO is just complying with the laws as they were voted upon by our respective governments.

If you want to get this changed you would probably need to file a petition with the "kansspelcommisie" I assume.

Yeah, that's never going to happen though, they'll just look at my paper. And rip it in half and laugh in my face.

5 minutes ago, xFlame said:

Yeah, that's never going to happen though, they'll just look at my paper. And rip it in half and laugh in my face.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/14-server-marketplace-auctions/

my best guess would be to try here as well.

if APB had a global auction house  to sell stuff off that would be a fine addition with phasing coming.

Edit : added it to game suggestions its a good idea

5 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I dont belive that VPN didnt helpt you, you are doing something wrong...

I'm not doing anything wrong, it just doesn't work. I know what I'm doing.

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/14-server-marketplace-auctions/

my best guess would be to try here as well.

if APB had a global auction house  to sell stuff off that would be a fine addition with phasing coming.

Edit : added it to game suggestions its a good idea

But what's the use of this if I can't trade nor sell the item ingame? Or do GM's swap it to another account

6 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I dont belive that VPN didnt helpt you, you are doing something wrong...

1 minute ago, xFlame said:

I'm not doing anything wrong, it just doesn't work. I know what I'm doing.

Are you using it to buy JMB's, or to trade the weapon? 

Those might be on different sets of restrictions

9 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

To trade and or sell the weapon, I have also tried changing my steam market region to another country which does allow lootboxes but that didn't help either.

Edited by xFlame

3 hours ago, xFlame said:

But what's the use of this if I can't trade nor sell the item ingame? Or do GM's swap it to another account

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

What I'm suggesting is Little Orbit set up a marketplace /auction house that will comply with your national region , or help with Little Orbit being a 3rd party after the auction is done so that you can do it regardless.

G1 used to help with trading for a while but i do not recall any details about it or how well it went.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

G1 used to help with trading for a while but i do not recall any details about it or how well it went.

They had designated "middlemen" who abused their power, players were scammed, and the entire program was shut down permanently. 

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They had designated "middlemen" who abused their power, players were scammed, and the entire program was shut down permanently. 

I nominate you

you're reliable so lets have you do it then

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I nominate you

you're reliable so lets have you do it then

Hard

pass.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:16 AM, xFlame said:

To trade and or sell the weapon, I have also tried changing my steam market region to another country which does allow lootboxes but that didn't help either.

start vpn with german ip, boot up apb without steam (exe only in the folder where steam is installed - steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries) and it should work

Edited by Kakalaki

I've just used a VPN and bought joker boxes, i got Lucky and got the Ursus, not sure if i can sell/trade it tho, which i wouldnt want to.

13 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

start vpn with german ip, boot up apb without steam (exe only in the folder where steam is installed - steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries) and it should work

Tried this, still doesn't work. :C

To fall back on this topic, maybe this will help someone in the near future. 

If you currently reside in a country where it is not allowed to purchase jokerboxes. Heres what you have to do.

If you want to buy jokerboxes using iDeal do the following:

1. Log in to the APB market on the website using your normal IP. Buy G1 credits. (iDeal wont show up as a purchase method while using a VPN)

2. Close the site, start the VPN and go back to the APB market.

3. Click on the jokerbox you would like to buy.

4. Open them (Good luck)

If you do receive a legendary, you're still in bad luck, you wont be able to sell or trade it.

I've used a VPN to open jokerboxes, I got an Ursus. I logged into the game without steam while using the VPN.

Retrieved the Ursus from the mailbox using my VPN. But even then it's still untradeable or sellable.

But atleast you can buy the jokerboxes and get a legendary weapon if you want to. So that's nice.. I guess.

Good luck!

Edited by xFlame