Havana

Oh Please Teach me

I learn nothing in Silver, except how to be cheap. Its 50 / 50 sometimes its fun and others is  fuckfest.

Triangulating GOLDS. Coering everything there is becus they have been doing it for years.

How is this fun??

It isnt. and You dont want any change, You like being the big fish in the small pond.

Bring on the merge. OH MOTHER F er's

What will be your excuse when the berge happens.?

There will be enough GOLDS...WILL Jerishco players (snipped inappropriate language ~@mayii) actually play in GOLD whe the merge happens??

Or will u cry ABPUT SOMETHING ELSE

13 minutes ago, Havana said:

I learn nothing in Silver, except how to be cheap. Its 50 / 50 sometimes its fun and others is  fuckfest.

Triangulating GOLDS. Coering everything there is becus they have been doing it for years.

How is this fun??

It isnt. and You dont want any change, You like being the big fish in the small pond.

Bring on the merge. OH MOTHER F er's

What will be your excuse when the berge happens.?

There will be enough GOLDS...WILL Jerishco FAGS actually play in GOLD whe the merge happens??

Or will u cry ABPUT SOMETHING ELSE

no. they will not play in the gold districts.

Regardless of the server merge or not. Population in North America will still be shit.

-Server merge

-Phasing

-Engine upgrade

These things will save Apb. Have faith. Hold on a little longer.

• Like 1

Strategy =/= cheap

Oh, and using homophobic language on the forums while raging about it won't do anything to help. 🙂

Playing people better than you is and always will be the best way to learn.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Alani said:

no. they will not play in the gold districts.

Regardless of the server merge or not. Population in North America will still be shit.

there is no server merge coming in the tradiotional way but there is one with a networking and phasing setup

when that happens it wont matter who is what rank because phasing is planned to match players across all instances of the district and not just the one they are in.

as for OP , do you stomp bronzes as easily as golds stomp you? if its a fair fight i would suggest bronze m but ONLY if it would be a fair fight in bronze district with the bronzes and silvers.

27 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Playing people better than you is and always will be the best way to learn.

only if its not a complete crush.

otherwise i doubt anyone would be able to see anything to learn since it would only be the spawning screen over and over.

but yes in a fair enough play there would be a good opportunity to learn if theres some chance at least.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

there is no server merge coming in the tradiotional way but there is one with a networking and phasing setup

when that happens it wont matter who is what rank because phasing is planned to match players across all instances of the district and not just the one they are in.

it still wont solve much in terms of population.

Unless they seriously expect people to put up with fighting those whose ping is 100ms different than eachother

at that point, i dont think anyone would bother trying to play

4 minutes ago, Alani said:

it still wont solve much in terms of population.

Unless they seriously expect people to put up with fighting those whose ping is 100ms different than eachother

at that point, i dont think anyone would bother trying to play

its not meant to solve population but to pave the way for better matchmaking like other games do

that way advertising can bring in new players and the matchmaking will help encourage them to stay from more even matches

• Like 1