Kakalaki

Why is AutoIT not supported by EAC

@MattScott hi. I would like to know if it's possible that AutoIT and other Scripting Tools are added to EAC.

I see several People Streaming with Hacks which are clearly scripted and detecting coulours to aim- or triggerbot.

You can especially see that when they are using an scripted colouraimbot because it is always kinda lagging and the crosshair is shaking when it is on target.

When you see that in slowmotion, the crosshair is locking on target for very short time and after that the targetlock is off for a short time til it's locking on again.

I will provide you with some videofootage of stuff like that and specific Players using that.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

And why not just contact EAC about that? 

They have a section where you can report cheats ...

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/report/

That's not my Job. I think since APB a very Special game, EAC Need Special Input for that.

The easiest way would be a scan if any script is running in the Background and block that, to avoid people using stuff like that.

Since you can do many different kinds of codes it's not useful to Report a single code. But i see that you don't have any idea what the Problem is and you probably didnt even read what EAC wants in their Support.

I dont have scripts or codes i can send to them, but thats what they Need!

Also If you really think a big Company like EAC will add that because me, a single Player is asking for it, you should you should really stop posting dumb things without thinking about it or knowing any backgroundinformation. I neither have powers like LO nor any Connection to EAC.

Don't you think it's better if the Company that's actually working together with EAC and paying for their Support directly contacts them?

Also these kind of cheats can technically be used in any other game, with some Little adjustments to the code without being detected when AutoIT and other stuff like that isn't supported. 

30 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

That's not my Job.

Nah @Kevkof. His job is complaning on the forums.

Helping pfft, you're pushing you luck now mister spct

Edited by trouble-maker-enthusiast420
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, trouble-maker-enthusiast420 said:

Nah @Kevkof. His job is complaning on the forums.

And again, clever ppl just reading the stuff they want to read and understand, not the main Information ... GG MAN

7 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

And again, clever ppl just reading the stuff they want to read and understand, not the main Information ... GG MAN

If you wanted to bring this up to Matt, why not message him or preferably Lixil with the information instead of posting it publicly on the forums ...

• Like 2

mouse_event should be detected (required for making these work) by eac. Its up to LO wither or not they implement this feature. I know apex legends for example doesn't ban for recoil macro's which also uses mouse_event but rust does which uses eac.

i can see the hacks when i die to cheater i can see thare montiore