Sign in to follow this  
safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

banning players for "innapropriate language"

5 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

Trust me, you can be banned for that with enough reports.

ffO6YlX.png

No one is getting banned simply for calling someone a shitter.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:35 AM, CookiePuss said:

Because they are breaking the rules?

And doing so even after being warned?

Come on man, you shouldn't have to ask that. 

I don't get where your mindset is when you actually post here in the forums. its very hard to try and take you seriously when you cant even read right or contribute anything constructive.

This isnt about "why did they ban me" this is about "why is the penalty for trash talking so hard/high, when there are more extreme cases of toxicity that go unpunished"

can you please stop posting here, seems like you just want to troll without even reading.

12 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I don't get where your mindset is when you actually post here in the forums. its very hard to try and take you seriously when you cant even read right or contribute anything constructive.

This isnt about "why did they ban me" this is about "why is the penalty for trash talking so hard/high, when there are more extreme cases of toxicity that go unpunished"

can you please stop posting here, seems like you just want to troll without even reading.

No one is getting banned simply for "trash talking".

You are being dishonest.

Just be glad LO doesn't call people out, and move on.

13 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

what “extreme cases of toxicity” do you think go “unpunished” ?

if you’re going to claim that they don’t ban every cheater or dethreater or griefer you might as well quit while you’re ahead, since we both know they also don’t ban every person using foul language either

the point is why even ban trash talkers? thats what im saying... just mute them.

theres players live streaming while aimbotting/trigger botting and not even being banned... for months now... yet you stir up /d chat and get reported by everyone you CAN be banned its facts lol.

5 hours ago, Fenton said:

Beat me to it there, Demonshinta.

To emphasise the rule above however; 

Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.

Call them an arse if you have to, just don't call them a Black, white, Yankie, Turk, Russian, gay, whatever arse.

so can we call them green , bronze , silver or does that counts as "racial" 

Edited by MrM0dZ

35 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

yet you stir up /d chat and get reported by everyone you CAN be banned its facts lol.

If indeed this is a fact, I will await your evidence.

For anyone reading this thread, reports trigger scrutiny.

No one is auto banned due to number of reports.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this