moxxichixx

Account still blocked. Unban process still going on?

No unban for me yet, put a ticket in Friday. Not sure I will get unban or not, but if they tell me what I was ban for, will be great, kind of insulting when you get ban and the reason boils down to "you or someone on your account was misbehaving"

57 minutes ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

I was number 211 and I still haven't had a response and that was 18 days ago.

Jesus. Actually 18 days.. what the even. I'm at 3074 but it's been speculated that they don't go in numerical order. There isn't any clarification on it though so who even knows what is going on behind the scenes.

I dont think unbans have anything to do with tickets at this point.

You probably just have to wait for the next wave.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont think unbans have anything to do with tickets at this point.

You probably just have to wait for the next wave.

lul wait for another wave to be skipped again. and then wait for another wave ... okay.. cya in 2019 maybe

LO wasting my time...I'm here to change my freaking email in my main account I already send a support ticket 6 days now still no answer...custom support is useless (I hope the admin read this)

You may or may not be getting something you lost. Much like o'hare airports lost and found you just have to wait and hope.

wait and have hope? there is no way to go back to the game if I can't have access to my main account even if they answer me like tomorrow or 2 days there are extremely less chances for someone who playing from beginning to return to this broken game

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

You may or may not be getting something you lost. Much like o'hare airports lost and found you just have to wait and hope.

Indeed. Doesn't matter how frustrated we get, at the end of the day none of that will speed anything up. So patience is key. We just have to wait and hope for the best. That is all we can do. Wait and hope that Little Orbit are working as hard as we imagine they are to get all of these issues solved, all of us who they deem worthy back into the game, and onwards with the future of APB!

more than half the tickets are for banned accounts, since there is gonna be second wave why the hell they even bother!? just answer to the goddamn real problems ffs

20 minutes ago, gdfgdfgfdgfd said:

more than half the tickets are for banned accounts, since there is gonna be second wave why the hell they even bother!? just answer to the goddamn real problems ffs

Be patient or start over. Bye

the most frustrating here is that cheaters got unbanned (the ones who ruilned gmae most) and people who got banned for nothing mostly or stupid reasons for saying sth inaproriate in chat are still being banned

19 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

the most frustrating here is that cheaters got unbanned (the ones who ruilned gmae most) and people who got banned for nothing mostly or stupid reasons for saying sth inaproriate in chat are still being banned

Cheaters got unbanned because it was shown that many fairfight bans were unfair or false.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Cheaters got unbanned because it was shown that many fairfight bans were unfair or false.

yeah but FF bans got autobunbanned... i know people who cheated and got unbanned even without submiting a ticket

3 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

yeah but FF bans got autobunbanned... i know people who cheated and got unbanned even without submiting a ticket

All unbans related to cheating were auto.

LO explained all of this.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

All unbans related to cheating were auto.

LO explained all of this.

Just watch this video, and calm ! i'm banned too and still no response from suppport. wait with some faith !

A clan member is still blocked and it's due to him trying to sell his account. Most people who are still blocked must have done something to make G1 to a manual ban on them and that's the reason you guys aren't banned that's my only guess.

2 hours ago, Senpai said:

A clan member is still blocked and it's due to him trying to sell his account. Most people who are still blocked must have done something to make G1 to a manual ban on them and that's the reason you guys aren't banned that's my only guess.

It's not all FF bans. My account was FF banned and I'm still blocked. Ticket going on 18+ days now and no reply.

Your request (4338) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

i`ve been waiting for an unban aswell, sent a support ticket but havent gotten a reply.. please help me out @Lixil @Selali

7 hours ago, MsRaccooN said:

Video

hahahahahha outfuckingstanding 12/10

22 hours ago, WhitLeenn said:

Your request (4338) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

i`ve been waiting for an unban aswell, sent a support ticket but havent gotten a reply.. please help me out @Lixil @Selali

I'm like... a thousand or so places ahead in line and haven't got any response on my ticket from last friday, so, gonna require a LOT of patience.

12 hours ago, Gunsei said:

I'm like... a thousand or so places ahead in line and haven't got any response on my ticket from last friday, so, gonna require a LOT of patience.

i already think its not gonna happen at all. moving to other games again