moxxichixx

Account still blocked. Unban process still going on?

5 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

I want to cry now. I don't even know what i did to get banned. And most likely i won't get unbanned automatically which means waiting for weeks for a reply from support, only to either be told I don't fall within the requirements of getting unbanned because i didn't cheat, or to have my account stripped of everything I had because i was abused by some GM who had it out for me, so basically starting from square one. 

I can't catch a break.

100% same here... rip us

4 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Well, Similarities just got freed from the chains of 10008 and they told me what I did, so there is hope for you.

B l e s s

3 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Poggers :classic_ohmy:

Was your account on Blocked status though? Or was it on Unblocked Soon? Hmmmmmm

It was on "Blocked" status and is now on "Active" status, Selali said that he'd give me an unban and they will be forced to take action if I repeat offend.

still blocked here and selali answered my ticket but she didnt unban. she just said i should be unbanned when the server is up.....

and the forum status is still blocked.

Edited by ehabosama

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

It was on "Blocked" status and is now on "Active" status, Selali said that he'd give me an unban and they will be forced to take action if I repeat offend.

Interesting. What did you even do? Don't disclose if you don't want to. Now im really curious what the hell i got accused of. One other thing, when did you send your support ticket? I sent mine maybe half an hour ago, so should i expect a response anytime soon or did you send yours ages ago?

Thanks for staying on here to keep me updated and help out. I need a hand to hold in these sad and desperate times haha

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Interesting. What did you even do? Don't disclose if you don't want to. Now im really curious what the hell i got accused of. One other thing, when did you send your support ticket? I sent mine maybe half an hour ago, so should i expect a response anytime soon or did you send yours ages ago?

Thanks for staying on here to keep me updated and help out. I need a hand to hold in these sad and desperate times haha

I'm not sure if I can disclose it because of support/non-disclosure agreement things, people have gotten in trouble on the forums for it before, but I can tell you that it was under the umbrella of harassment apparently. I sent mine in about 3 weeks ago, was #93.

Edited by Similarities

Already? They are in the process of unbanning literally thousands of accounts. Just be patient.

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

I'm not sure if I can disclose it because of support/non-disclosure agreement things, people have gotten in trouble on the forums for it before, but I can tell you that it was under the umbrella of harassment apparently. I sent mine in about 3 weeks ago, was #93.

and you just bumped it today? mine was number 36. still banned tho after today.

Just now, skeller said:

and you just bumped it today? mine was number 36. still banned tho after today.

Just bumped it today, yes.

3 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I'm not sure if I can disclose it because of support/non-disclosure agreement things, people have gotten in trouble on the forums for it before, but I can tell you that it was under the umbrella of harassment apparently.

So all bets are off on what the hell it is i got banned for then. Probably some fabricated bullshoot. Now that we all know the dirty little secrets of the old support/GM team and their corruption, at this point I'm not even gonna bother guessing. I'll just have to wait this one out.

Nevermind, just saw your edit on the post above. Well shit then, long wait for me.

Also congratz on the unban and i hope you have a great time back in-game on your old account! Maybe i'll see you one of these days! Haha

Edited by ShadowXS

Go on the support page on G1 portal and click on your activities and view your ticket. It'll say next to it if it's solved, what number it is.

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

So all bets are off on what the hell it is i got banned for then. Probably some fabricated bullshoot. Now that we all know the dirty little secrets of the old support/GM team and their corruption, at this point I'm not even gonna bother guessing. I'll just have to wait this one out.

Nevermind, just saw your edit on the post above. Well shit then, long wait for me.

Good luck, hope that you get seen to soon if anyone else has questions I'll be around to answer them. :classic_happy:

My account shows blocked aswell, just wait, its not even the deadline yet, and it will probably take about 24 hours to unban everyone

1 minute ago, Fr3e said:

Go on the support page on G1 portal and click on your activities and view your ticket. It'll say next to it if it's solved, what number it is.

Holy mother of RIP. #3074.

Well, see you on the flip side son.

Just now, ehabosama said:

anyone else got this and didnt get unbanned? 

Yes, bump your support ticket.

I'm unblocked. Maybe you need to send in a ticket, cause the auto system didn't cover your account? 

Edited by Goldtiger

Just now, ehabosama said:

FWSgprC.png

YES

Give it some time they've got thousands of accounts to go through. 

2 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Yes, bump your support ticket.

i did bump it by one answer that i didnt get unban xD

and my status is blocked so i feel its the deadline

Edited by ehabosama

2 minutes ago, Dipsty said:

@ShadowXS I have #125 and still havent been unbanned

Damn.. I bumped my ticket as suggested above, maybe that'll speed things up somehow.

3 minutes ago, ehabosama said:

*Snip*

I didn't even get that email so :/ Hella scared right now.

@ehabosama Duude, the update's deadline isnt even here yet, its deadline is in 1:30hrs, and i still havent been unblocked aswell and they said i willl

I bumpeed my ticket aswell and hope i didnt mess up.

1 minute ago, Dipsty said:

@ehabosama Duude, the update's deadline isnt even here yet, its deadline is in 1:30hrs, and i still havent been unblocked aswell and they said i willl

mate the update is done already and the servers is up