moxxichixx

Account still blocked. Unban process still going on?

Hello I still have a blocked account code 10008. Is it because my account is too old?

Same

Edited by R0H1T

Still 10008'd as well, already put in my support ticket and was told to wait until the BE unbans and then bump it, guess you can try that. Still have no idea what I did to get banned. :classic_cool:

Edited by Similarities

I got unbanned just now. Looks like its an ongoing process, y'all just have to wait it out a little bit, don't worry 🙂

Just now, Dark Rider 400 said:

I got unbanned just now. Looks like its an ongoing process, y'all just have to wait it out a little bit, don't worry 🙂

Oh wow thanks for the info. :)

2 minutes ago, Dark Rider 400 said:

Ayyyy thanks for letting us know. 😄

My old acc still not unbanned, but the support responded saying that they will once the servers are back up

For anyone checking if a ban has been lifted head here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/myprofile.php

Blocked means the account is blocked

Unblocked Soon means the account is earmarked for an unban, which will happen at any time

Active means the account is good to go; play the game!

@KyoukiDotExe Mine says blocked, but support said that they will unban it as the servers get online, still havent happened, do you think i will not get unbanned?

6 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

For anyone checking if a ban has been lifted head here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/myprofile.php

Blocked means the account is blocked

Unblocked Soon means the account is earmarked for an unban, which will happen at any time

Active means the account is good to go; play the game!

blocked of course... of course...

Same here. Just put in a ticket. You know though, upon reflection of the copy and paste responses that i did get from the old support team, to this day i still do not know why i was banned. So even if i somehow get an automated unban prior to getting a response on my ticket, i would love to know why i was banned - and i did request information on my ban so hopefully they'll provide.

I always assumed it was a false flag from FairFight, and since there was no way to actually contact a real person at support aside from automated responses and copy+paste once you got banned, i eventually gave up spending ages writing tickets requesting information on my ban just for them to go unread, every single time. I still, to this day, have no clue why i was banned. When writing my ticket to support just now though i checked my old email address for the automated message i used to get, it's so vague it's ridiculous to be honest. This was from June 2014, and this may or may not have already been my 2nd or 3rd ticket, so over 4 years ago since I got banned. Minimum 4 years. This was the automated message i used to get though;

"Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

I wonder if all along i was banned for something else unrelated to cheating and thought i was falsely flagged this whole time... so god damn vague. Did you guys who actually cheated get this type of response or was it more direct and actually mention the fact that you were cheating?

I wonder...

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Same here. Just put in a ticket. You know though, upon reflection of the copy and paste responses that i did get from the old support team, to this day i still do not know why i was banned. So even if i somehow get an automated unban prior to getting a response on my ticket, i would love to know why i was banned - and i did request information on my ban so hopefully they'll provide.

I always assumed it was a false flag from FairFight, and since there was no way to actually contact a real person at support aside from automated responses and copy+paste once you got banned, i eventually gave up spending ages writing tickets requesting information on my ban just for them to go unread, every single time. I still, to this day, have no clue why i was banned. When writing my ticket to support just now though i checked my old email address for the automated message i used to get, it's so vague it's ridiculous to be honest. This was from June 2014, and this may or may not have already been my 2nd or 3rd ticket, so over 4 years ago since I got banned. Minimum 4 years. This was the automated message i used to get though;

"Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

I wonder if all along i was banned for something else unrelated to cheating and thought i was falsely flagged this whole time... so god damn vague. Did you guys who actually cheated get this type of response or was it more direct and actually mention the fact that you were cheating?

I wonder...

got this reply for 40 mail i sent to G1 LOL

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

I wonder...

My account got compromised(hacked) and banned, no idea about the ban reason but i did when i contacted support about 3 years ago i got the same exact text as your message, and i got it 5 times... Now i got a an answer that i will get unbanned but the account shows Blocked and not unblocked Soon, so im dont know if i will actually get unbanned but i hope so.

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

"I always assumed it was a false flag from FairFight,"

Have you appeared on Farifight ban list ? I also had the same message after i got ban 3-4 years ago ,but i never appeared on fairfight ban list so probably gm abuse ? 

Pretty sure they have LOADS of accounts to unban and it hasn't officially been the six hours they said it was going to take. So let's be patient and hope. 🙂

Just now, IZILISE said:

Have you appeared on Farifight ban list ? I also had the same message after i got ban 3-4 years ago ,but i never appeared on fairfight ban list so probably gm abuse ? 

i never got FFed as well and i have this message as well dont worry you are not the only one

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Ah, good old "Other/Inappropriate Behavior", welcome to the club.

1 minute ago, IZILISE said:

I actually have no idea. How can i check? Feel free to check for me if you know how though.. in-game name was ShadowRider

I didn't do anything i shouldn't have and never spoke to anyone outside of my group of friends so... I'm pretty sure i didn't do anything i shouldn't have, though since it's been a minimum of 4 years since i was banned, who knows, i sure as hell don't remember what i was doing 4+ years ago - however, if i was subject to GM Abuse, then i'm not even gonna bother checking my account cause you know for sure if they banned me for nothing other than disliking me then they would have stripped the account, sold/delete everything, etc. 

Would be extremely disappointing but if that happens to be the case then i don't have much interest in returning. My only interest was to return and see my old character, old weapons, vehicles, designs, etc. And if the game happened to get new content then of course i would play it - but not from square one. Especially not after seeing my PURCHASE HISTORY on my account, seeing how much money i stupidly spend all those years ago!

Thanks for any help if you're able to check the FF thing for me, guess we're in the same boat for now :P

Well i actualy got a mail telling me i will get unban soon so probably just wait ? unknown.png

1 minute ago, IZILISE said:

Well i actualy got a mail telling me i will get unban soon so probably just wait ? unknown.png

check this link: https://www.gamersfirst.com/myprofile.php

if there is BLOCKED: its banned

UNBLOCKED SOON: means the account is earmarked for an unban, which will happen at any time

ACTIVE: means the account is good to go; play the game

if you have Blocked here then you dont need to wait since its not gonna happen probably..

mean that you are probably same unlucky one as me and we are gonna stay banned

Edited by N0rbat

11 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

if you have Blocked here then you dont need to wait since its not gonna happen probably..

I want to cry now. I don't even know what i did to get banned. And most likely i won't get unbanned automatically which means waiting for weeks for a reply from support, only to either be told I don't fall within the requirements of getting unbanned because i didn't cheat, or to have my account stripped of everything I had because i was abused by some GM who had it out for me, so basically starting from square one. 

I can't catch a break.

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

I want to cry now. I don't even know what i did to get banned. And most likely i won't get unbanned automatically which means waiting for weeks for a reply from support, only to either be told I don't fall within the requirements of getting unbanned because i didn't cheat, or to have my account stripped of everything I had because i was abused by some GM who had it out for me, so basically starting from square one. 

I can't catch a break.

Well, Similarities just got freed from the chains of 10008 and they told me what I did, so there is hope for you.

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

Well, Similarities just got freed from the chains of 10008 and they told me what I did, so there is hope for you.

Poggers :classic_ohmy:

Was your account on Blocked status though? Or was it on Unblocked Soon? Hmmmmmm

Edited by ShadowXS

We can cry together, Shadow. DW bout it