Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

Weapon trials?

Can the team bring back that please, it was fun trying out new weapons , its important. Thank you

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Can the team bring back that please

fb239450cb8b7dbfee8003e7361fb3d9.png

it was never gone

if you've already used all of yours, then it's on you tbh - trials are intended for people interested in making a purchase, not just as free "premium" weapon leases

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Can the team bring back that please, it was fun trying out new weapons , its important. Thank you

wait wait wait hold up HOLD UP

didnt you quit????

45 minutes ago, Solamente said:

if you've already used all of yours, then it's on you tbh - trials are intended for people interested in making a purchase, not just as free "premium" weapon leases

I didn't think i use all the trial weapons, but thanks for the info.

Fortune Runner: No i didn't quit. I take breaks, long breaks and i may show up every now and then play. But like most people, i stick around waiting for the engine upgrade and hopefully something more later. So I'm still around, but i barely play the game. I said this a long time ago and i stick to my word, if the old threat was still around and the old better graphics from RTW/early steam release, i would play this game every damn day. Sad how boring and ugly the game is now.

Fortune Runner: No i didn't quit. I take breaks, long breaks and i may show up every now and then play. But like most people, i stick around waiting for the engine upgrade and hopefully something more later. So I'm still around, but i barely play the game.

okie dokie. good to know. thanks.

I said this a long time ago and i stick to my word, if the old threat was still around and the old better graphics from RTW/early steam release, i would play this game every damn day

I do not believe this could make any difference now. plus the old threat system seemed shady how it forced people to go a higher threat for not earning it even more so than it is with the current one.

Sad how boring and ugly the game is now.

graphics are the ame so I'm lost on what you mean.

the new upgrade helps things look better even though it was not intent to do so though.

theres a thread showing new pics from SPCT

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

graphics are the ame so I'm lost on what you mean.

the new upgrade helps things look better even though it was not intent to do so though.

theres a thread showing new pics from SPCT

the gfx are not the same as rtw or early g1, for better and worse - for instance night time looks a lot less realistic than it used to, but the old bloom from rtw was awful idk why anyone wants that back

56 minutes ago, Solamente said:

the gfx are not the same as rtw or early g1, for better and worse - for instance night time looks a lot less realistic than it used to, but the old bloom from rtw was awful idk why anyone wants that back

oh yeah forgot about that sorry

the night life was cool though

i think G1 used to reset weapon trials every year or every 6 months? im not sure, but i definetely remember them resetting trials a few times.

6 minutes ago, Ketog said:

i think G1 used to reset weapon trials every year or every 6 months? im not sure, but i definetely remember them resetting trials a few times.

they reset them whenever they remembered i think

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

unknown.png

12 hours ago, Solamente said:

do you happen to remember the last time it was reset

either way after the gun balancing people will probably need this reset so they can try before you buy sort of thing.

Sign in to follow this