I was wondering since LO has repriced everything in the ARMAS shop, why do you still have to spend 500$ to get all of the loyality rewards? it's weird, seems like loyality rewards have been overlooked somehow.  Also every single weapon in the loyality rewards is either a reskin or existing weapon with added mods, except for the Euryale which is stuck behind a 500$ paywall....which makes it the only p2w gun in loyality rewards, the only other way to get it is get the JT version "Sethno" for 8k JT which will require 2 months of farming...., so my question is if LO is considering reducing loyality rewards thereshold and if Euryale will ever be added to ARMAS?

• Thanks 1

I wish they would just add more loyalty rewards.

and the Euryale is the furthest thing from pay to win in the game.  It's maybe low mid tier at best.  None of the heavy LMGs can really complete against ARs diversity and mobility.

Just now, illgot said:

I wish they would just add more loyalty rewards.

and the Euryale is the furthest thing from pay to win in the game.  It's maybe low mid tier at best.  None of the heavy LMGs can really complete against ARs diversity and mobility.

It's not about the gun being top tier or not, it's about availability. I like LMGS and having Euryale so far out of reach is a huge bummer for me.

6 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

It's not about the gun being top tier or not, it's about availability. I like LMGS and having Euryale so far out of reach is a huge bummer for me.

You can also get one from the Joker Store

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

Not being accessible is not the same as pay to win.  You should say "locked behind a pay wall" because pay to win means that said item is OP.

The old "pay to win" moniker came from Asian games where the highest tier skills, equipment, and items were only available if you bought them from the cash shop.  The meaning has changed but there is still a difference between "pay to win" and "locked behind a pay wall".

Plus you can still get the Medusa which is very similar in the auction house.  Both guns are pretty bad though so you aren't missing much.

7 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

You can also get one from the Joker Store

I have mentioned that in the post.

6 minutes ago, illgot said:

Not being accessible is not the same as pay to win.  You should say "locked behind a pay wall" because pay to win means that said item is OP.

The old "pay to win" moniker came from Asian games where the highest tier skills, equipment, and items were only available if you bought them from the cash shop.  The meaning has changed but there is still a difference between "pay to win" and "locked behind a pay wall".

Plus you can still get the Medusa which is very similar in the auction house.  Both guns are pretty bad though so you aren't missing much.

I did mention that in my post, Euryale is far superior than Medusa, you cannot burst fire from long range with a Medusa.

13 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

I have mentioned that in the post.

Sorry, my mind skipped over that. 

I'm too used to people complaining that it's only available for a large amount of money.

Unless it's either brought down a lot in loyalty price or is added to a contact for you to unlock it, this sadly won't change

41 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Sorry, my mind skipped over that. 

I'm too used to people complaining that it's only available for a large amount of money.

Unless it's either brought down a lot in loyalty price or is added to a contact for you to unlock it, this sadly won't change

well since u are SPCT perhaps could you send this to LO maybe they would consider my suggestion...

17 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

well since u are SPCT perhaps could you send this to LO maybe they would consider my suggestion...

To be fair, that's not that much money... speaking as someone who has dropped like $5,000.

That being said, I have the Euryale on 3 accounts, and I never, ever use it.

Its just not that great.

1 hour ago, Softdeath said:

2 months of farming...

ONLY 2 months of farming u mean... thats not p2w... to get the 500$ some have to put the same amount of time in work... and the job maybe isnt fun like a game.

I really don't get u with this...

And yea they should add more rewards...

75k g1c, 100k g1c, 150k g1c and 250k g1c pls... 

And just make one of them a legendary selector thx 

4 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

ONLY 2 months of farming u mean... thats not p2w... to get the 500$ some have to put the same amount of time in work... and the job maybe isnt fun like a game.

I really don't get u with this...

And yea they should add more rewards...

75k g1c, 100k g1c, 150k g1c and 250k g1c pls... 

And just make one of them a legendary selector thx 

Its not p2w unless the weapon is better.

Its really p2flexyouspenttoomuchmoneyonthisgame.