All i did is just switching my PC and now i got a "3 days Trade Lock"

Will i get a trade lock every time i switch my pc or is it just 1 time to "register my second HWID"?

2 hours ago, Blondine said:

Will i get a trade lock every time i switch my pc or is it just 1 time to "register my second HWID"?

you will indeed just have to "register your hwid" like you said

Note that reinstalling windows changes your hwid (or whatever APB uses...), so even if you keep the same ip, same config, but reinstall windows, you will get tradelocked.

i hate the tradelock system, i wish i could disable it, (but keep it enabled by default?)

I had a tradelock the day after I listed something on the market. Didnt trade, didnt sell anything, APB just decided to lock me out. Theres more to it and im sure theres a bug in there somewhere otherwise why would someone whose never traded before get locked from it?

39 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

why would someone whose never traded before get locked from it?

Because it has nothing to do with whether or not you have traded before.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Because it has nothing to do with whether or not you have traded before.

So again, never traded, never sold anything, same exact PC with no changes to it. Why did I get a tradelock?

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So again, never traded, never sold anything, same exact PC with no changes to it. Why did I get a tradelock?

Are you sure nothing was changed? No windows updates or driver installs/updates?

Those are both known to be likely reasons for triggering that system

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Are you sure nothing was changed? No windows updates or driver installs/updates?

Those are both known to be likely reasons for triggering that system

Ive had updates but its never triggered the system before for me. I had an update just the other day, not tradelock currently.

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive had updates but its never triggered the system before for me. I had an update just the other day, not tradelock currently.

The main updates that trigger it are the large feature updates where you go from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 (or similar). 

Since those are basically just a full different version of windows, at least for how it's installed/configured.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

The main updates that trigger it are the large feature updates where you go from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 (or similar). 

Since those are basically just a full different version of windows, at least for how it's installed/configured.

Ill have to look into that next time theres a major one. I never really looked into it on the windows side.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ill have to look into that next time theres a major one. I never really looked into it on the windows side.

Ive been locked out from that before too. Its been very rare though, at least for me.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, fragmeister said:

It is a very good feature IMO. 

nah it isn't - i hate this.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:13 PM, Blondine said:

Lietuve? :d