Hexerin

The state of bronze district, and why this game will never succeed

2 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

I hope so too... but if it will force us to play on 120ms servers or something like that it will finally kill the game 

Its true that we wont know how it works until we get there.

I am nervous as well.

I'm too scared to play in silver cause I get anxiety attacks when I play against good players that make me go negative. It makes me wanna jump in-front of traffic. You can't really blame them either cause the low population can't serve as a proper matchmaking system. 

Hexerin bro you can own them, just use the meta and disgusting car gameplay tactics. Don't let that mission become a F A I L U R E. kekk

Edited by warside
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChaosVeku said:

You can't really blame them either cause the low population can't serve as a proper matchmaking system.

Dethreaters are human garbage.

Silver is a ghost town only because these pussies continue to dethreat.

Bronze is also a ghost town because these pussies have driven off nearly every single new player we get.

I'd ban you all if given the chance.

• Like 2

On 10/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, CookiePuss said:

Dethreaters are human garbage.

Silver is a ghost town only because these pussies continue to dethreat.

Bronze is also a ghost town because these pussies have driven off nearly every single new player we get.

I'd ban you all if given the chance.

Bronze seems to be not as much as a ghost town as silver on NA. tfw the only playable district is the one you actually can't get into.

Edited by warside
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChaosVeku said:

Bronze seems to be populated for some reason on NA. tfw the only playable district is the one you actually can't get into. How many players would you assume in there is actually gold? I'd probably assume all are sub-gold kek.

You do have a point. Lately it seems Jericho silver dist is mostly silvers.

Dark days indeed.

11 hours ago, Solamente said:

200 hours is about halfway to max rank, you can't really say someone is still new at that point - even then it's not like they're suddenly going to get bodyslammed every match, they just won't be able to abuse new players anymore

if its an actual new person then they will have no idea how to get that far ahead since they wont know how to use the guns properly.

but THAT'S IF IT'S A TRUE NEW PLAYER , which is what I have to adjust this for so that it is fair.

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive spoken to afew ppl who said they have heard of the game but havent tried it. "isnt that game broken and run by cheaters"? That player count may be lately but do remember at one point we were closer to 3000. As long as theres one person who hasnt played who has said that (and theres afew who have) then damage done.

yes there is a bad reputation but without an upgrade to prove it is getting better here then it will only echo the past instead.

cant put the cart before the horse or the goods spoil for certain before you get to your destination.

45 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

Well it can be more, it doesn't have to be exact 200h. It's time for the players who been playing for years in bronze to move on to silver servers. When i started playing APB everybody was trying hard to improve and win, now half of the APB population just want easy missions in bronze districts against newbies. I am not saying my suggestion is perfect, but it's a lot better than what we have now

Thats fine then if its adjusted to a decent value , but I do not know when the proper value would be and it may do too much harm if we did this instead of just wait for phasing and matchmaking.

21 hours ago, Hexerin said:

b586dccf19de0d0262a8f4de0d0fc007.jpg

This should never happen. Full premade gold and silver groups should never be seen in bronze, period. It's a flagrant example of cheating, period.

blabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one cares.

blabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one caresblabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one cares blabla removed because no one cares.

blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care.

blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care.

blabla removed because no one cares. blabla removed because no one care. blabla removed because no one care blabla removed because no one care.

... silver in bronze server complaining - what do you think how new players feel when they hit a full premade group of 4 almost max R. silvers???

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

... silver in bronze server complaining - what do you think how new players feel when they hit a full premade group of 4 almost max R. silvers???

iTs oK wHeN I dO iT bUt uNfAiR wHeN iTs dOnE tO mE

-every vet in bronze ever

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As long as you dethreat organically and healthily, your high-rank silver premades on bronze district are the salt of the earth.

13 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

As long as you dethreat organically and healthily, your high-rank silver premades on bronze district are the salt of the earth.

#trufax

7 hours ago, illgot said:

I have seen less than 5 people actively dethreating in the last few months.  This is pertains to golds in the silver district are constantly AFKing, refusing to help with the mission and/or intentionally dying and refusing to fight the opposition (running to the opposition to just die repeatedly without fighting back).

The rest are players that just give up, the random low golds/silvers pitted against premade gold teams using voice chat.  People who see no way to fight back, no way to win, and completely out matched going AFK happens all the time.  This is not dethreating, this is realizing that the system just matched you way out of your league and there is no point in being cannon fodder.

Not sure where you are then cause im only on the main dist once a month if that and everytime I see a dethreater. Dethreating nowadays isnt just feeding the other team its also just not taking part in the mission. Ive seen some dethreaters not play missions and stay 600+ m away from an obj. No demerit means they cant be removed. There are those who dont play cause they give up yes but theres also what I just described.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Like when you show up in silver district and go SNR only until you drop back down to silver?

Didnt know I could change my threat in fight club. Must be something new they added today or something.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes there is a bad reputation but without an upgrade to prove it is getting better here then it will only echo the past instead.

cant put the cart before the horse or the goods spoil for certain before you get to your destination.

Engine upgrade is the goods and reputation, community etc etc is the horse. The upgrade is no magic cure all and all these problems will still exist after its released so new players will still encounter the issues plaguing the game now. How will that retain players exactly?

Edit: disappearing for surgery have a nice day.

Edited by Darkzero3802

Y'all do realized that the game population is so low, that's the reason why things like this happen. Mostly on NA, because on EU servers you don't see that nonsense as much, Gold and silver districts are pretty much always fill up. The New company should release the old threat system from the pass and hurry up with the graphic engine if they want the NA servers and servers to have more players. I keep telling them this and i told the old team this, but clearly they are not listening.

I wish they bought back the old threat system, it made the game more fun, worth while to play, felt like i was playing to win something to achieve something, now its just bored after a few rounds with no real rewards, even worse if you don't have premium. In fact the game is pointless to play without premium, because the payout is so damn low.  I would spend 500 dollars right no arams/premium if they bought back the old threat system.

Edited by LAPDAlonso
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Y'all do realized that the game population is so low, that's the reason why things like this happen. Mostly on NA, because on EU servers you don't see that nonsense as much, Gold and silver districts are pretty much always fill up. The New company should release the old threat system from the pass and hurry up with the graphic engine if they want the NA servers and servers to have more players. I keep telling them this and i told the old team this, but clearly they are not listening.

I wish they bought back the old threat system, it made the game more fun, worth while to play, felt like i was playing to win something to achieve something, now its just bored after a few rounds with no real rewards, even worse if you don't have premium. In fact the game is pointless to play without premium, because the payout is so damn low.  I would spend 500 dollars right no arams/premium if they bought back the old threat system.

the old threat system with this few people? you've got to be joking. The only thing that would make that even have a semblance of worth is leaderboards. Noone has cared about threat for years. Bringing back threat level symbols and colors litterally means nothing at this point.

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Engine upgrade is the goods and reputation, community etc etc is the horse. The upgrade is no magic cure all and all these problems will still exist after its released so new players will still encounter the issues plaguing the game now. How will that retain players exactly?

Edit: disappearing for surgery have a nice day.

nothing moves forward to a better time for APB without the engine upgrade. and of course it is no magic cure but it allows the other things we need to fix to be fixed.

once the bugs are fixed like gun balancing , the engine upgrade , matchmaking threat and phasing , what other real issues are there other than content added? that part im not sure of.

hope your surgery heals quickly.

Merged.

2 hours ago, undeaddragon said:

make a system that kicks golds from bronze when they turn

ta da lol

that would be no less than 25% and can be up to 70% of the bronze district with some days. then you'll get no matches at all.

that's why  I  mentioned those who go gold regularly in bronze don't belong there.

EDIT : by regularly going gold I refer to the ones who go gold most of the time they join a session  to every time they decide to play in bronze district.

They clearly would not belong there. @HighSociety

With phasing and matchmaking being reworked  it would fix all of this but we need that engine upgrade to do so.

they are already setting up the networking for phasing so hopefully any time now we can upgrade finally.

a temporary "fix" would most likely only cause too many problems on upgrading by causing delays from having to write new code for something we woudlnt even keep - very counterproductive.

dont forget the OP is not someone innocent - they are one of the biggest abusers of it - yet wants others punished ,  but not them , so that there will be no one to stop them from dominating bronzes.

OP should not be in bronze to begin with - EVER

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

I don't know who gave me the thumbs down, but could you please identify yourself and then tell me why you think i'm wrong. ALSO, can a forum moderator please merge all the forum post complaining about bronze district, thank you.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:27 AM, CookiePuss said:

Imagine being something like an 8 year veteran of the game, bragging on the forums how you find the golds in silver district easy to fight, having admitted just days ago on these very forums that you purposely manipulate your threat in order to stay silver so you can play in bronze district, then deciding to make a thread complaining about golds in bronze.

This is the most impressive example of self delusion Ive ever seen.

You should be ashamed of yourself Hexerin.

Doesn't invalidate his point. On the contrary, you'd think bragging about actions highly detrimental to the game's atmosphere and the player's attitude is enough of a reason for the devs to take action. 

Sure what comes around goes around for Hex, but it's just as ridiculous nothing is being done against it.

At the same time it's a bit late to do anything against it, so in the end a thread like this has null meaning, contrary to bragging about actions against the ToS (and thus bannable) on a public forum (and pretty much getting away with it).

Edited by Haganu

there needs to be a better way to separate new players from veterans and players with thousands of hours. i dont think threat is the proper way honestly cause just as there are different skill levels between all these golds be it fake gold, dethreater, hacker and legit there are definitely different levels for all the otehr threats also... there is a bronze on my server who is pretty good and dethreated to bronze and is max rank and he only plays fightclub and constantly mvping... so threat doesnt really reflect a players potential skill level especially with how easy it is to manipulate and how inaccurate it looks. atleast in beta we had gold 1-10... so if you see a gold 10 you know hes either hacking or insane... if you see a gold 1 you would know hes just barely average in skill. 

Blah, blah, blah.

We all know this, I may be wrong, but I think he is largely talking about the certain Criminal group in Bronze. The whole clan does this nightly. 

It's a whole other matter when fighting a premade clan/group in bronze. 

When I do play in Bronze I look at the Map on the right side it has a rundown of stats.

Soso just completed contact, dbags team just defeated x teams and has won 13 missions in a row. 

That's when I switch to Crim, they usually are 1 night Gold Team in bronze, then have to dethreat the next. And I'm sure they use a different character when they actually do dethreat on silver.

I have just learned to avoid alot more.

Alot of good points made, but this is really One Crim clan blatantly stomping and dethreating in Bronze. 

One ONLY runs Oca, one a sniper, the Main D bag does it all.

Almost always starts with Oscar, then uses 4 other guns.

Then of course Volcano spams when it's a kill mission.

I know it does no good, but I report them every chance I get.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, ChaosVeku said:

idk man way back then, gold was way easier to get so Vets now basically were forced to play against other vets, regardless of how bad they were when first playing the game. You would just have to put up with it, until you got better. The people who are gold in bronze aren't even good at the game, like sub-par average gold at best lmao. Most people who play in bronze are people who are tired of the solo que system, matching them up with premades w/ silver teamates. You can't really blame them either cause the low population can't serve as a proper matchmaking system. 

Hexerin bro you can own them, just use the meta and disgusting car gameplay tactics. Don't let that mission become a F A I L U R E. kekk

I love what you did there. Best post of the night dropping in the not so subtle hint.

Playing in Bronze is a

F A I L U R E.

3 hours ago, Haganu said:

Doesn't invalidate his point. On the contrary, you'd think bragging about actions highly detrimental to the game's atmosphere and the player's attitude is enough of a reason for the devs to take action. 

Sure what comes around goes around for Hex, but it's just as ridiculous nothing is being done against it.

At the same time it's a bit late to do anything against it, so in the end a thread like this has null meaning, contrary to bragging about actions against the ToS (and thus bannable) on a public forum (and pretty much getting away with it).

Very well said.

Completely agree.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:05 PM, CookiePuss said:

Says the guy that made another account to play with friends and got his patootie handed to him.

Also, if all these Silvers are on Bronze how is it soo easy like u say? Seems to me they are playing closer to their peers.

Except when a premade Clan enters the picture.

I see all the time where its 2 255s, 1 160 something and a Trainee on both sides.

That's better than going up against premade on either district.

The vets in this game have been playing soo long it doesn't even matter if they are premade.

They all know where they should be and what to use for every repetitive mission. 

When you play on Silver you get triangulated, every possible way in us covered and beyond. Unless you have a equally skilled team it's already over.

I love it when I see a outmatched noob team on Bronze beat silvers. Happens more often than u might think.

But, that's on Financial which is a whole other story that you all hate as well.

Just now, Havana said:

Says the guy that made another account to play with friends

I wasn't sure if I should post this:

4F7Uvvd.jpg

and kinda have fun with it, or if I should post this:

nsKhKoZ.gif

admitting you got me there... so I'm just gonna post both.

Fuck, I'm getting lazy.

1 hour ago, Havana said:

But, that's on Financial which is a whole other story that you all hate as well.

there’s literally a full silver financial district right now, what’s with your weird fixation in this?

On 10/17/2019 at 12:53 AM, Hexerin said:

b586dccf19de0d0262a8f4de0d0fc007.jpg

This should never happen. Full premade Golds groups should never be seen in bronze, period. It's a flagrant example of cheating, period.

FIFY.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:04 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why are you in bronze?

Snipped Name&Shame. ~@mayii