Regarding matters *burp* 😳 . . . . . How about a Alpha State of the game state to explore, 💁 while other reproductions for game to be modified and enhanced in other other area,  for future gameplay 🎮 { Open a sector 1 and {2 <--- opinionated preferences} Upload a market with valued items and enjoy a bit of income 💰💳 for compensations . . . idk 🤷. . 🤦but a "Alpha Stage" would be wicked right now 👉 . . . 👐 . . . 👆 . . . 💞. . . 🖖. . . . 🤜🤛

• Like 1

You don't know how work a game, right?

No they don't have, otherwise Matt would have posted more news on the progress.

1 map or 2 map it doesn't matter, it's all the rest that takes time to set up.

• Like 1

Hey Kish, if your saying they don't have a sector 1 complete, your making them look horrible, hopefully your a team player and can understand progress containing the percentage of FE2 completion.

9 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

Hey Kish, if your saying they don't have a sector 1 complete, your making them look horrible, hopefully your a team player and can understand progress containing the percentage of FE2 completion.

Where were you when G1 was working on FE, hiding from Tiggs i guess? cuz she would most likely block you from the forums if you made such topics like this.

LO didn't made much progress to even be in the Alpha phase, so ya better wait few more years.

Edited by Viscera
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

Hey Kish, if your saying they don't have a sector 1 complete, your making them look horrible,

It isn't my goal but i'm realistic front of the facts.

17 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

hopefully your a team player and can understand progress containing the percentage of FE2 completion.

I don't understand what you mean but ok.

it matters, if you are going to give a new start "it is more than enough" with those two sectors and the length of their missions and maps, creation / learning of equipment and weapons, get ap for missions or events and other curious things for get given its rarity, get materials, raise levels ..... among thousands of other things that can be done (like pvp).

I only say that these two sectors give life to the game for at least a year or two, more than enough if not more if you add the "thematic" events (Christmas, Halloween, the day of the dog ...).

As I said, a reset was the solution, and now that the wolf came and ate the sheep, don't expect new ones to come in many years.

this video i found in youtube explains what happened in game, the wolf came......

Merged.

Let's thank all those people who didn't want to "lose" their level, their priceless items (like a piece of cooper that was given to them by another player named Chuck Norris in the game, and who stopped playing), or their investigated recipients ............ seriously,

it's crazy and more seeing that "the silent majority (who does not write in these forums) did not play the game since it was" more of the same, seeing this reality reflected in steamcharts (as I have said hundreds of times).

The game needed a renewal from scratch, yes or yes, but in my opinion the game did not need what has happened and that is the consequence of some "forum players"

The CEO has stoically endured 17 months with this game in decline and has not made the decision to "start from scratch" when he should have taken it as soon as he took this game.

Since he is a new company and does not have to eat the mistakes of the old company.

I am glad that he made this decision and I am glad to see that all those people who did not want to reset and thereby save the game see the mistake they made.

In my opinion, a simple reset with two or three maps, would have saved the game and at the same time the game could have controlled "the bugs" and the game would have given a lot of money.

But well I want to think that it has not been possible to go back to an earlier version or to alter the current one in such a way that it was able to return to something similar to an addictive version as it was in 2011.

I wish strength and give all my support to the CEO and that At least inform us every month of your progress as we are in the dark in an ocean and aimlessly.

- aroa -

Edited by Aroa Croft
ading a video found in youtube
  • Like 3

Bad comparison, you even missed the morality of this story from Esope.

When will someone actually tell us what is happening to Fallen Earth. Is it just going to be left to die in our minds or is it to be revived and revitalised.

• Thanks 2

On 10/22/2019 at 10:17 PM, Aroa Croft said:

it matters, if you are going to give a new start "it is more than enough" with those two sectors and the length of their missions and maps, creation / learning of equipment and weapons, get ap for missions or events and other curious things for get given its rarity, get materials, raise levels ..... among thousands of other things that can be done (like pvp).

I only say that these two sectors give life to the game for at least a year or two, more than enough if not more if you add the "thematic" events (Christmas, Halloween, the day of the dog ...).

As I said, a reset was the solution, and now that the wolf came and ate the sheep, don't expect new ones to come in many years.

this video i found in youtube explains what happened in game, the wolf came......

Merged.

Let's thank all those people who didn't want to "lose" their level, their priceless items (like a piece of cooper that was given to them by another player named Chuck Norris in the game, and who stopped playing), or their investigated recipients ............ seriously,

it's crazy and more seeing that "the silent majority (who does not write in these forums) did not play the game since it was" more of the same, seeing this reality reflected in steamcharts (as I have said hundreds of times).

The game needed a renewal from scratch, yes or yes, but in my opinion the game did not need what has happened and that is the consequence of some "forum players"

The CEO has stoically endured 17 months with this game in decline and has not made the decision to "start from scratch" when he should have taken it as soon as he took this game.

Since he is a new company and does not have to eat the mistakes of the old company.

I am glad that he made this decision and I am glad to see that all those people who did not want to reset and thereby save the game see the mistake they made.

In my opinion, a simple reset with two or three maps, would have saved the game and at the same time the game could have controlled "the bugs" and the game would have given a lot of money.

But well I want to think that it has not been possible to go back to an earlier version or to alter the current one in such a way that it was able to return to something similar to an addictive version as it was in 2011.

I wish strength and give all my support to the CEO and that At least inform us every month of your progress as we are in the dark in an ocean and aimlessly.

- aroa -

Aroa, u literally made perfect sense about the situation. "Those who debated on the forums to keep their items, they now witness the mistake due to they won't play FE for years to come" and also a valid statement "With LO being a new team they were suppose to make a {serious decision} knowing what they were dealing with clearly} Reset the game and open the 1st and 2nd sector for gameplay to continue for players. Aroa I have the insight to 👀 exactly what your saying. I honestly care for all FE players gaming future and this is why I speak on these matters. 💝

19 hours ago, Pelltuk said:

When will someone actually tell us what is happening to Fallen Earth. Is it just going to be left to die in our minds or is it to be revived and revitalised.

This is something all players should take serious, I agree with Aroa on monthly updates with game progress. "Walking blind make you fall in sooo many holes" 🤦 omgeeee 

Merged.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, Kishoot said:

Kish, buddy they have owned FE for 17 months and you mean to tell me you can't release a server with sector 1 and {maybe 😂😂} sector 2 . . For gameplay. Where FE fans can adventure with friends again. I mean Kish we should all feel as if we deserve more and better, dig 👍. . . 🤘

Merged.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, Kishoot said:

On 10/22/2019 at 11:38 AM, Viscera said:

Where were you when G1 was working on FE, hiding from Tiggs i guess? cuz she would most likely block you from the forums if you made such topics like this.

LO didn't made much progress to even be in the Alpha phase, so ya better wait few more years.

Baby, Tiggs adored me  . . . . 😇 Giggity  . . .  But Viscera we have to be more realistic about The FE situation, dig? why wait years 🤷 and with the {right decision} everyone could be playing the game again by next Wednesday. Baby,  it's just not ringa-ding. Lights 💡camera  📷  action 🎬 . . . . FE2 please 😏🙋🕺💃

Edited by Hollywood7098
  • Like 2

On 10/22/2019 at 1:50 AM, Hollywood7098 said:

the gane engine and well, game (code), is trash, not just the map. (not talking about mechanics etc, i have no clue about fe)

build a game engine and then code the whole game anew.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:38 AM, Viscera said:

Also u must be a foreigner if you don't understand our Americans laws of "Freedom of Speech" I can sue you son or daughter. 😂😂😂

Merged.

5 hours ago, neophobia said:

the gane engine and well, game (code), is trash, not just the map. (not talking about mechanics etc, i have no clue about fe)

build a game engine and then code the whole game anew.

thank you for the input, but FE needs a solution. It shows your support towards all the issues we have. 👍

19 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

Kish, buddy they have owned FE for 17 months and you mean to tell me you can't release a server with sector 1 and {maybe 😂😂} sector 2 . . For gameplay. Where FE fans can adventure with friends again. I mean Kish we should all feel as if we deserve more and better, dig 👍. . . 🤘

Matt explained where is the challenge, they have to change the infrastructure of the game.
Once you have one sector, making more sectors is a child's play.
True they are working on it since 17 months but we don't know how many people are working on it and their skills. We just know it's a gas plant.
Remember they lost time and money with the last event for the pleasure of the fans, they were not forced to do it. I'm not sure many companies would have done it nowadays.
Now we just have to wait the next Matt's news.

And who the fuck disliked my previously post? Each times you do this a dog or a cat is passed away, it could be yours. You do not have conscience?
Stop dislikes to save animals, my bumper's paint and my money, here the Karcher is not free.

Edited by Kishoot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And with what you saying OK. Working on the following "infrastructure" .. .. But 1 man can reset the game and use the new engine and it'll be up and running 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

And with what you saying OK. Working on the following "infrastructure" .. .. But 1 man can reset the game and use the new engine and it'll be up and running 👍

Yeah its not as simple as one man working 40 - 60 hour weeks for a year or so. 

Game development takes time, money, and man power.

I wouldn't begin to expect even seeing a rebooted Fallen Earth in at least 2 and a half years, and thats if everything went smoothly.

🙄sir have this topic, swiftly made u insane? . . . You can overhaul the game itself quickly. {Factory Reset} kinda idea where everything is set to default settings. Ok, trying to keel with most request from others keeps options limited. In 2 years LO will drop the game and it would only be a memory to those that even  played it. 

P. S = #If LO says it'll take 1-2 years to get the game back working = means their secretly closing the game and no longer are working on it 🤷

• Thanks 1

counting our chickens before they hatch is not wise. 

I'm sure we will ALL hear once the game is ready.

no one is more excited than i am for the new version to be done. 

lets all just be patient and let the team do they're jobs

10 hours ago, Doinkz said:

counting our chickens before they hatch is not wise. 

I'm sure we will ALL hear once the game is ready.

no one is more excited than i am for the new version to be done. 

lets all just be patient and let the team do they're jobs

Oof. 

So like quik question 🙄

1. How long are you willing to wait? 🙆

• Thanks 1

HW - Maybe you should just wait like the rest of us and stop with the doom and gloom. Thanks

On 10/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, Hollywood7098 said:

You can overhaul the game itself quickly. {Factory Reset} kinda idea where everything is set to default settings.

This isn't how software development works, friend. It's also not why they're shutting down the game while they work on the new version. The servers are too old, too complicated, too custom, and too expensive to maintain - Matt Scott said as much a while back. Doing a "factory reset" does nothing to solve that core problem. 

Porting a game to a new engine isn't trivial either. Especially since the Icarus engine is so WEIRD to begin with. It's not just opening Unity and going File > Open > FallenEarthprogram. I think you might be thinking of it like ripping a DVD to a video file, or converting a photo from JPG to PNG. Think of it more like translating a novel from Mandarin to French. It's involved, there are nuances, there will be mistakes, part of it will have to be totally rebuilt to get the same effect. 

I short I get what you're saying but you're really, REALLY underestimating how involved this project is going to be. They're rebuilding all of the back-end (server) stuff AND all of the front-end (client) stuff as well. It's gonna take time. 9 months until alpha? A year? More? Yeah, I believe it. 100%. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Julian Bull said:

This isn't how software development works, friend. It's also not why they're shutting down the game while they work on the new version. The servers are too old, too complicated, too custom, and too expensive to maintain - Matt Scott said as much a while back. Doing a "factory reset" does nothing to solve that core problem. 

Porting a game to a new engine isn't trivial either. Especially since the Icarus engine is so WEIRD to begin with. It's not just opening Unity and going File > Open > FallenEarthprogram. I think you might be thinking of it like ripping a DVD to a video file, or converting a photo from JPG to PNG. Think of it more like translating a novel from Mandarin to French. It's involved, there are nuances, there will be mistakes, part of it will have to be totally rebuilt to get the same effect. 

I short I get what you're saying but you're really, REALLY underestimating how involved this project is going to be. They're rebuilding all of the back-end (server) stuff AND all of the front-end (client) stuff as well. It's gonna take time. 9 months until alpha? A year? More? Yeah, I believe it. 100%. 

Hm I like this 😋

9 months to a year tho? .. Bleh 

17 hours ago, Riverwind said:

HW - Maybe you should just wait like the rest of us and stop with the doom and gloom. Thanks

Allowing such attitude towards FE fans is a No-No 🙅 . . Waiting is *cough* B.S . . No ty.  🤷

Edited by Hollywood7098
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:25 PM, Julian Bull said:

There are many contradictions in your words.

1- You say that there are too many problems and that a factory reset would not solve it, then tell me, why the game has waited 17 months, knowing this?, it doesn't make sense, don't you think?

2- I am not informatic, nor do I have any idea of programming, but if it is so difficult to pass data from one side to another, why is the game state and its libraries being sold "from minute 1"? , I don't understand this if the game needs years to work. It's like selling smoke or buying time.

The game only needed two things, a reset and a level limiter at 30, without touching any map,

With only this, the game protects itself with the materials that nobody could get since there is no level.  and the only thing that would remain would be to protect the objects of "marketplace" in some way as giving them all as "non-interchangeable".

With all that said, the community would remain active, the game would remain protected and at the same time it would have been an addition of "money (whatever any owner wants).

Possibly and seeing the words of matt there will be FE 2, but the great impact it could have has been lost, since the game has failed the community and the propaganda that generates this will always be negative. (about informatics, programming I don't know but about marketing yes)

• Like 1