Lixil

Halloween 2019

8 minutes ago, Riggsy said:

Amayii how about responding to our questions regarding when this event will take place. We appreciate you sharing the LO teams experience with MS Paint, and if you keep your lines strait you might even make it to a fourth grade drawing level. Next time we will have to work on adding some shading. Thanks for being so forthcoming as a company, you guys really are different than G1. (Do I really need to say this is sarcasm? Probably..)

While I understand the frustration you might feel in not knowing when exactly the event will take place, I'm only able to share information if I have access to it and am allowed to do so. That said, I'll try to get that info out there as soon as possible.

~@mayii

• Like 2

Counting past years halloween patch could be up this wednesday, in 2 days basically, will see.

Hoping there is better stuff than just like 2d lines that you can make with symbols and tattoos. 😕 
Making new clothes is a step in the right direction in my eyes. Making new clothing for armas only already when your game is in dire need of something new....not so much.

People want stuff that they can't already make... so tube socks isn't really that. Neither is some fishnet tops.
Examples of stuff we can't make on our own. 
Blueberry_Jeannette_Set_899mp.jpg?155487
sting_fatpack.jpg?1512055801
23977968225_032d896326_z.jpg?1529777039
Blueberry_Poppy_Leggings.jpg?1510359750
The last one the jacket isnt really possible. The leggings is technically possible but me being one of the few designers on APB NA i know that making leggings this good looking is physically impossible due to the texture on the current leggings in game. They look more leathery rather than comfy fabric leggings. I'm sure there quite alot of nice suggestions on the forums too, don't be afriad to use them, LO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Hoping there is better stuff than just like 2d lines that you can make with symbols and tattoos. 😕 
Making new clothes is a step in the right direction in my eyes. Making new clothing for armas only already when your game is in dire need of something new....not so much.

People want stuff that they can't already make... so tube socks isn't really that. Neither is some fishnet tops.
The last one the jacket isnt really possible. The leggings is technically possible but me being one of the few designers on APB NA i know that making leggings this good looking is physically impossible due to the texture on the current leggings in game. They look more leathery rather than comfy fabric leggings. I'm sure there quite alot of nice suggestions on the forums too, don't be afriad to use them, LO.

Waiting for this to get removed for sexual content LMAO

PG13 on the forums guys!!! -promotes panties and fishnet clothing-

28 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Yes, please.

This whole situation is so confusing, posting some stuff on facebook, then on twitter, then Amayii post them over here.. my god, my brain is having big issues.

Can't you just post all of them everywhere? 🤯

it is the 22 october 2019 

i mean if you want to do the event on november i dont mind 😂

(im just hyped)

Yet more spoils from Social Media for the Halloween event starting tomorrow:

EHhRmCBWkAIdu55?format=jpg&name=medium

and

72920945_2808361675864043_56925359402878

~@mayii

• Like 2

These items don't even look like are for Halloween but for other type of "moments" in your life, and i don't go ahead that but you'll should know what is about.

1 hour ago, Amayii said:

Yet more spoils from Social Media for the Halloween event starting tomorrow:

EHhRmCBWkAIdu55?format=jpg&name=medium

and

72920945_2808361675864043_56925359402878

~@mayii

so then confirmed from this, it WILL be released tomorrow?

Largely unimpressed by the "new" clothing.

G1 training new artists, perhaps? If so, good for them.

Perfect patch i would say.

We alredy starting to see the quality of this.

wr3592P.png

nvm i needed to reboot my pc just for the update to complete, OKE.

Edited by Guest

Lixi there is no proper tracker showing how many kills we have as Pumpkin Army or Vice Versa.

13 Pumpkins left on Financial, and i only have 1/50, guess i should've known the posts were lies.  I can't seem to find them anywhere now.  Guess they were deleted.  Oh well, i'll get the remaining 13 and see if it still gives me my reward. v.v only interested in the symbols and weapon skin anyways.

Bahhh ..... same old event .. cant we get something new to do ? 

~Make all NPCs into zombies and make them act like in "world war movie" or something.... 

7 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

~Make all NPCs into zombies and make them act like in "world war movie" or something.... 

i suggested this years ago and was lynched for thinking about it.

8 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

49 minutes ago, Nafryti said:

i suggested this years ago and was lynched for thinking about it.

but you’re still alive 

tbh altering AI like that would be a ton of work, especially since orbit would probably have to dismantle the current system (if there even really is one) and start from scratch 

even if it worked right on the first try, which is doubtful seeing as the “simple” content patch that we did get had major bugs, what’s the use of diverting all the resources from other projects (re: engine upgrade) for a 2 week seasonal event?

1 hour ago, ASVPomid said:

how do u do "pumkin smasher" which is to be find under "roles" 

Shooting orange pumpkins in Asylum 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:52 PM, Solamente said:

but you’re still alive 

tbh altering AI like that would be a ton of work, especially since orbit would probably have to dismantle the current system (if there even really is one) and start from scratch 

even if it worked right on the first try, which is doubtful seeing as the “simple” content patch that we did get had major bugs, what’s the use of diverting all the resources from other projects (re: engine upgrade) for a 2 week seasonal event?

And yet NPC Combat AI is a fundamental part of the UNREAL ENGINE, and had been since UE2, i think.

1 hour ago, Nafryti said:

And yet NPC Combat AI is a fundamental part of the UNREAL ENGINE, and had been since UE2, i think.

i don’t know any specifics, but considering apb’s version of unreal 3 didn’t even have a day/night system i find it hard to believe there was functioning npc combat ai

even if there was would it even work with the rest of apb’s custom code? how long would it take to code in an entirely new form of damage (melee) and find/fix all the inevitable bugs it would cause? would the already overworked servers be able to handle anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand extra npc characters? will players’ computers be able to? how long will new custom animations take? how many devs would be required for these changes?

i have zero programming experience, these are just the first questions that pop into my head