Lixil

Halloween 2019

0oT8Pqm.png

Get ready for Halloween in San Paro with new and exciting events happening all season! This year, we’re scaring up some new events with new prizes while also letting new and existing players complete events from previous Halloweens.

The events that will be running are:

·  Headless Horseman Event

·  Pumpkin Hunting (Purple, Orange, and now Red)

·  Trick and Treat

There is a new mini Pumpkin hunting event for players to experience. Be on the lookout for 50 red pumpkins in both Waterfront and Financial. Shooting these red pumpkins will earn you new rewards!

Over the next few days we will be spoiling some of the new rewards that you’ll be chasing. There will also be a number of new ARMAS items for sale the day the Halloween patch goes live. For now, enjoy the new splash screen for Halloween!

Headless Horseman Event

This event is run in special Halloween districts. 

The rules for the event are simple:

·  Collect pumpkins in Halloween versions of Financial and Waterfront to become the Headless Horseman and start the event.

·  The Horseman must kill other players to convert them to their Pumpkin Army.

·  Pumpkin Head Soldiers must also kill other players to recruit them into the Pumpkin Army.

·  Survivors must avoid being killed until the time runs out. 

Pumpkin Hunting

Each set of pumpkins has its own set of rewards for how many you find. Good hunting!

·  Purple pumpkins are hidden throughout Financial and Waterfront. Finding a number of them will grant you a prize.

·  Orange pumpkins are found in Asylum and destroying those will reward you with a number of different titles.

·  Red pumpkins have been carefully hidden throughout Financial and Waterfront. There are quite a few less red pumpkins than purple so finding them is going to take keen eyes. 

Trick and Treat

Finally, there are two contacts, Trick and Treat which are located in Waterfront. These special Halloween contacts are only around for a short time but can be leveled normally like other contacts. They have rewards that you can only get during this Halloween event from leveling them up!

• Like 32
  • Thanks 6

Nice, but i got a question will Purple and Orange pumpkins drop the same items as previous years? or do they all drop new stuff?

New pumpkins :pog: now I have to search for them all across 2 characters again 😢

4 minutes ago, Iazer said:

New pumpkins :pog: now I have to search for them all across 2 characters again 😢

*cries in 11 characters*

• Like 3

So glad you bring back headless horseman, the event is actually gonna be fun to play. Not that grind fest we had last year.

• Like 2

Any chance the glitching to win has been fixed?

Or will we just be banning a bunch of people again?

• Like 2

And when exactly is this going live?
Why post it when it's not even live yet.

1 hour ago, TR3NT said:

Nice, but i got a question will Purple and Orange pumpkins drop the same items as previous years? or do they all drop new stuff?

It will be the same.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Any chance the glitching to win has been fixed?

Or will we just be banning a bunch of people again?

Imagine banning someone when the population consists of one and half cripple

• Thanks 1

Sooo... what are the rewards?

7 minutes ago, Machine659 said:

Which rewards 

didn't you read the post? >_>

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Over the next few days we will be spoiling some of the new rewards that you’ll be chasing.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Any chance the glitching to win has been fixed? Or will we just be banning a bunch of people again?

Considering they don't ban exploit abusers currently, what makes you think they'll ban them here?

Just now, Hexerin said:

Considering they don't ban exploit abusers currently, what makes you think they'll ban them here?

Like you, I have no idea who LO punishes, or how. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Like you, I have no idea who LO punishes, or how. 

Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what goes on and I can tell you unequivocally that they don't issue account actions period. With a playerbase this tiny, it's extremely easy to track these things and extremely obvious when things happen.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what goes on and I can tell you unequivocally that they don't issue account actions period. With a playerbase this tiny, it's extremely easy to track these things and extremely obvious when things happen.

I not only pay attention, but have direct access to LO staff. 

What you are saying, simply isn't true. 

• Thanks 1

at least you can tell us what is the new rewards from the red pumpkins

17 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

didn't you read the post? >_>

The rewards are not mentioned, they mentioned there will be 3 events on during Halloween 

6 minutes ago, Machine659 said:

The rewards are not mentioned, they mentioned there will be 3 events on during Halloween 

pretty sure it'll all be the same old rewards for every event, but the new red pumpkins bring some new items...
would be weird if they mix rewards up...

Events gonna have roles restarted? (please tell me no... I'm gonna have hands busy looking for red pumpkins...)

Edited by Mitne