Sign in to follow this  
BrandonBranderson

Add the Vegas' engine sound to the Growl's exhaust options

This seems like it would make the most sense for an engine sound on the Growl besides the Jericho.  Currently the Growl sounds like an angry vacuum cleaner, which I suppose would be okay if it had an equally bad idle sound to match, but it doesn't.  It has the most badass idle sound in the game but immediately makes the switch to WHHIIRRRRRR as soon as you start moving.  I still remember everyone's disappointment when G1 first released the video of the car in action.  We were all over the it, but as soon as it started moving everyone had pretty much the same reaction. "The fuck is that sound?"  When going through the exhaust sounds for this thing I noticed that the engine sounds are slightly edited versions of the Rapier and Jericho, understandable... but then Pioneer(why???), and I think Espacio(even more why???)  If I remember right Cisco was one of them too. 

Adding the Vegas' engine sound to the Growl's exhaust options would  make it sound like it has more power behind it and less like a Dyson.  It would also give that stupid looking massive blower in that Revelations kit a somewhat fitting sound.  What the hell were they smoking when they designed that kit?  You don't do that to a Corvette...

VX8iVWx.png

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

What the hell were they smoking when they designed that kit?  You don't do that to a Corvette...

That is what i ask myself when i see half the kits in the game

Most cars need his sound reworked all sound like a fake blow off valve in a rc car