TzickyT

Servers offline

i tried to log in and servers are offline. I am trying to see on the forum if there are any updates considering the servers being offline ? poorly enough i didn't see any updates? how long wil the servers be offline ? 

2 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

i tried to log in and servers are offline. I am trying to see on the forum if there are any updates considering the servers being offline ? poorly enough i didn't see any updates? how long wil the servers be offline ? 

U can see when the servers go online in gamerfirst.com/apb/patch-notes

What is really bugging, is that its past half of october, and ther was not a single patch released yet.  Shotguns double b not fixed,  knife katana not fixed, no weapons fix, nothing is happening. 

Each Wednesday i am waiting for patch notes but still last patch notes release is month old.  😕

14 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

What is really bugging, is that its past half of october, and ther was not a single patch released yet.  Shotguns double b not fixed,  knife katana not fixed, no weapons fix, nothing is happening. 

Each Wednesday i am waiting for patch notes but still last patch notes release is month old.  😕

Last patch notes were exactly 2 weeks ago which pushed some of the weapon balance changes to all districts. They are likely working on the new rewards for the Halloween event as Matt mentioned in his Q&A while also continuing work on 3.5. 

25 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/confused-nick-young-lkdH8FmImcGoylv3t3

Wdm The mini knife is the best part of the katana

@Frosi i would love if they announce just a server update when servers go into maintance. i know in october there has been a big update but just the small server maintance like back in the day never get posted again. last one that was announced was in september this year. i don't think it would harm a lot by saying server going offline at that hour and wil come back online at that hour. just 30 minuts even before it goes offline.

21 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Last patch notes were exactly 2 weeks ago which pushed some of the weapon balance changes to all districts. They are likely working on the new rewards for the Halloween event as Matt mentioned in his Q&A while also continuing work on 3.5. 

See i have no feeling it was exactly 2 weeks ago, since it was beginning of the month. But yea ok fair enough.

As for Halloween, tnx for reminder i almost forgot about it entirely 

38 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

@Frosi i would love if they announce just a server update when servers go into maintance. i know in october there has been a big update but just the small server maintance like back in the day never get posted again. last one that was announced was in september this year. i don't think it would harm a lot by saying server going offline at that hour and wil come back online at that hour. just 30 minuts even before it goes offline.

we’ve had server maintenance at the same time on the same day every for almost a decade now, i’d think it’s pretty obvious 

servers are not really on.. when i go to character screen it won't load the character + it shows 0$ and 0 joker tickets.

i just got in mission becous i was doing my daily mugging challenge and left game but now i cant join again to do more mugging whitout misions. i have same issue as @greenfield but only for Citadel

all server just crashd

common error was stuck with "char in use"

they all restarted 5min after

(it was after maintenance)

Edited by SK4LP

22 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i would love if they announce just a server update when servers go into maintance

you havent heard of all the Halloween threads  ?

thats what i thought the halloween event .. that was getting updated byt seems like the halloween event not yet dropped