CookiePuss

Yeah so.... WHY ARE ALL OF MY LEGENDARIES MISSING????

1 hour ago, Vipertechs said:

Bullies? I was merely saying how it is.

You cannot use the criminal justice system as an analogy. They do not let everyone in D wing out of gaol because one of the prisoners there was found to be unjustly convicted.

There is a minority of bans that have been deemed unjust and therefore they are giving MOST people a second chance. That does not equate to innocence on the part of the vast majority of people being given that chance.

Calling me a bully for pointing that out is puerile and beneath you. Grow up.

You have no data and without it you can't state if it was minority.

Just in case, i've gotta point something else too, many people used to buy and sell on forums (outsiders) for real cash, maybe some of those weapons were linked to accounts banned for fraud, and when they found the source of the weapons they took em out, i don't know, i'm just trying to link all the stuff together, but as i said before...maybe it's just bad luck.

"They should have taken every legendary of every unbanned account anyway imo .."

A hundred times this! Why should we award banned users by giving them back all their stuff? Players who stick to the rules mostly never got themselves into a situation like this and now the "Unbanned community" keeps moaning. 

By the way: According to different district chats, everyone unbanned claimed he/she was falsey accused of scamming/cheating. Ain't that a surprise, eh?

Edited by Mazikeen90

Sorry @Lixil I had to step away. 

Please close this thread if you could, Ive sent a ticket to support, which is what I should have done in the first place. Sorry for starting this poop storm. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

yeet

1 minute ago, Mazikeen90 said:

A hundred times this! Why should we award banned users by giving them back all their stuff? Players who stick to the rules mostly never got themselves into a situation like this and now the "Unbanned community" keeps moaning. 

By the way: According to different district chats, everyone unbanned claimed he/she was falsey accused of scamming/cheating. Ain't that a surprise, eh?

They all used to act like that, even some streamers, one in particular that i don't want to name right now, he was hacking but he called it as an "unfair" ban, once he did know about the "unban" by answering some viewers questions he stated on his live stream "i got banned because i did hack, the reason i did hack is because i wanted to be at the same level of the cheaters, but i learned the lesson" not his actual phrase but that's what he said.

Just now, TeazleBitch said:

They all used to act like that, even some streamers, one in particular that i don't want to name right now, he was hacking but he called it as an "unfair" ban, once he did know about the "unban" by answering some viewers questions he stated on his live stream "i got banned because i did hack, the reason i did hack is because i wanted to be at the same level of the cheaters, but i learned the lesson" not his actual phrase but that's what he said.

Hilarious. Like I stated earlier, they can easily make money again, so deleting their JT and APB$ is hardly a punishment. If one would ask me, their titles would be permanently locked to scammer/hacker/cheater.

• Like 1

Hilarious. Like I stated earlier, they can easily make money again, so deleting their JT and APB$ is hardly a punishment. If one would ask me, their titles would be permanently locked to scammer/hacker/cheater.

I hope you never get false banned. And get stuck with a label you didn't earn, a punishment you didn't deserve and people like you claiming it's just

• Like 1

That's toxic, i see your point but that's toxic, in some games once you get banned or whatever, you start getting matched with those who got banned or you end up in different servers with different people to get matched against.

That wouldn't work for APB just because of the lower player base that we have at the moment.
I'm just happy about having Battleye implemented to be honest with you 😄 

3 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Has anyone else experienced this yet?

I had like uhm 50 legendaries, all gone. so idk ^^ 

But ye, shit happens 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

I hope you never get false banned. And get stuck with a label you didn't earn, a punishment you didn't deserve and people like you claiming it's just

I feel you, but sadly a 70\80% of those who got banned, got banned for a certain reason, as long as they can find excuses or ways to hide it.
As long as they don't have proofs it's hard to tell, unbanning was kinda of a good thing to do, but still i see no reason for people crying about any in-game currency\item lost.
I would rather say that LO should take a look to those people selling and buying on forums for real money...just to avoid related bans, because that's what it looks like from my point of view.

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Sorry @Lixil I had to step away. 

Please close this thread if you could, Ive sent a ticket to support, which is what I should have done in the first place. Sorry for starting this poop storm. 

Done, I'm gonna be checking your account and everyone who has similar problem to see what happened here.

• Like 3