CookiePuss

Yeah so.... WHY ARE ALL OF MY LEGENDARIES MISSING????

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Oh Lord, now I'm scared to check my account when I get home...

Dont be, Ive asked around and cannot find anyone else this has happened to.

Im just lucky that way.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

…...now they find out Im innocent

They didn't find that you were innocent.

They found that enough of the bans didn't have sufficient evidence to prove that they were for a good reason and they have done a blanket un-ban which does NOT equate to innocence of everyone being unbanned.

Tiggs is still around working with LO, perhaps if they asked her, she might be able to tell them if (for example) people banned for scamming had all the legendaries removed from their account during the banning process.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Dont be, Ive asked around and cannot find anyone else this has happened to.

Im just lucky that way.

That's some shitty luck man :/ I hope support or something can resolve it

1 minute ago, Vipertechs said:

They didn't find that you were innocent.

They found that enough of the bans didn't have sufficient evidence to prove that they were for a good reason and they have done a blanket un-ban which does NOT equate to innocence of everyone being unbanned.

Tiggs is still around working with LO, perhaps if they asked her, she might be able to tell them if (for example) people banned for scamming had all the legendaries removed from their account during the banning process.

Well I mean, when the state has insufficient evidence to convict, you are found to be "not guilty".

Also I was never involved in trading on this account. Also also LO said these items wouldnt be removed.

And yes, Ive sent in a ticket.

And no, I dont think they will be able to help.

You guys can stop picking on my now.

Buncha bullies.

2 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

That's some shitty luck man 😕 I hope support or something can resolve it

Thanks homie.

Good. Taking Joker Tickets and ingame money away is not enough. I think legendaries should be deleted for all unbanned accounts in general. I mean, the could easily sell some themes, symbols or one legendary and there you go. Rich again. 

Buncha bullies.

If they had been falsely banned they'd all be singing an entirely different tune... [expletive]

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes, I now have access to an old account that is lower ranked, less well equipped, broke, and all of my legendaries have been stolen.

Lucky fucking me.

maybe cus u was banned for scam people 😉

3 minutes ago, Roxane said:

maybe cus u was banned for scam people 😉

I wasnt.

@Ritual If you get a second, can you pull me out of this hole Ive dug for myself and close this thread? Lesson learned I promise.

Edited by CookiePuss

Well I mean, when the state has insufficient evidence to convict, you are found to be "not guilty".

Also I was never involved in trading on this account. Also also LO said these items wouldnt be removed.

And yes, Ive sent in a ticket.

And no, I dont think they will be able to help.

Buncha bullies.

Thanks homie.

Bullies? I was merely saying how it is.

You cannot use the criminal justice system as an analogy. They do not let everyone in D wing out of gaol because one of the prisoners there was found to be unjustly convicted.

There is a minority of bans that have been deemed unjust and therefore they are giving MOST people a second chance. That does not equate to innocence on the part of the vast majority of people being given that chance.

Calling me a bully for pointing that out is puerile and beneath you. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, Vipertechs said:

Bullies? I was merely saying how it is.

You cannot use the criminal justice system as an analogy. They do not let everyone in D wing out of gaol because one of the prisoners there was found to be unjustly convicted.

There is a minority of bans that have been deemed unjust and therefore they are giving MOST people a second chance. That does not equate to innocence on the part of the vast majority of people being given that chance.

Calling me a bully for pointing that out is puerile and beneath you. Grow up.

SFKcpyr.gif

Listen friend. You simply do not know what you are talking about. You have no idea what I was banned for or if I was guilty, and by acting like this you are only making a fool of yourself. You also have no idea how many people were unjustly banned, none of us do.  All we know is what Matt Scott said, which was that it was "a lot",and that it was enough that he felt the only right thing to do was unban everyone.

Please, eat a snickers, take a nap, have a fap, and try to calm down.

And never try to sound smarter than you are when you post, its completely transparent and makes us all cringe.

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I wasnt.

@Ritual If you get a second, can you pull me out of this hole Ive dug for myself and close this thread? Lesson learned I promise.

I can close the thread if you want. I do want to ask if your issue was resolved.

Just now, Lixil said:

I can close the thread if you want. I do want to ask if your issue was resolved.

Hey lixil, how much time would it take to review the 3000 tickets you have? 

I am ticket 3189 and im still "blocked", and the game is already up and patch seems to be done... 

7 minutes ago, ZEKER said:

Hey lixil, how much time would it take to review the 3000 tickets you have? 

I am ticket 3189 and im still "blocked", and the game is already up and patch seems to be done... 

First, thats offtopic question. DO NOT spam threads and derail them from their orginal path.

I'm also not support. @Selalihowever posted a few annoucements regarding this. So did Matt, if you want me to link them to you feel free to drop me DM. Or send one to Selali.

I do apologize @CookiePuss I shouldn't be participating in offtopic questions. I will be waiting for your reply.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Its not only his issue , I face the same problem, if it was not meant to be done. All my legendaries except hazardous are missing. 😞 

2 minutes ago, JustLikeHim said:

Its not only his issue , I face the same problem, if it was not meant to be done. All my legendaries except hazardous are missing. 😞 

Whoever has this issue send me a DM so I can check what happened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So you took my money, and you took my Joker tickets... and now you have taken my entire inventory of legendaries?

*edit* removed foul language... sorry just wasnt expecting this

OdxA4WM.gif

Nothing wrong with it, isnt nice you got your acc back at least? Worst would be if you had nothing, like: not being unbanned.

giphy.gif

Edited by LuzExtinguido

I don't want to accuse noone, i just want to point this out, i know one guy who used to scam, he's on my friendlist once he logged back on his account after today's unbans he didn't find "his" LEGENDARIES, same happened with another guy who was known for scam, i suppose those who didn't find their Legendaries problably scammed or did something unlegit. 
It might be a stroke of bad luck or pure chance .. but I still wanted to let you know.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JustLikeHim said:

none of my legendaries were received from trades , its all from armas joker box brought. I never traded. 

As i said i didn't accuse noone, neither i said you guys scammed, read my post 😕

Just now, TeazleBitch said:

As i said i didn't accuse noone, neither i said you guys scammed, read my post 😕

I know you did not.

18 minutes ago, TeazleBitch said:

I don't want to accuse noone, i just want to point this out, i know one guy who used to scam, he's on my friendlist once he logged back on his account after today's unbans he didn't find "his" LEGENDARIES, same happened with another guy who was known for scam, i suppose those who didn't find their Legendaries problably scammed or did something unlegit. 
It might be a stroke of bad luck or pure chance .. but I still wanted to let you know.

Shocking fact.

@CookiePussIs it true man? Thats really not nice...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

They should have taken every legendary of every unbanned account anyway imo ...

@Lixil Its probably jus a pathetic try to get free legendarys ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Halelulia said:

They should have taken every legendary of every unbanned account anyway imo ...

@Lixil Its probably jus a pathetic try to get free legendarys ...

The fact most people sunk real money into getting Legendaries that wouldn't be a good idea. And how would you like to lose something that you spent alot of money to get.

Just now, ItzKeppe said:

The fact most people sunk real money into getting Legendaries that wouldn't be a good idea. And how would you like to lose something that you spent alot of money to get.

But if g1 still going on, they would have lost them anyways. If you broke the tos you would have lost them anyways.