CookiePuss

Yeah so.... WHY ARE ALL OF MY LEGENDARIES MISSING????

So you took my money, and you took my Joker tickets... and now you have taken my entire inventory of legendaries?

*edit* removed foul language... sorry just wasnt expecting this

OdxA4WM.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

lol owned kid

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NiVaKi said:

Be happy to be unbanned.

Yes, I now have access to an old account that is lower ranked, less well equipped, broke, and all of my legendaries have been stolen.

Lucky fucking me.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Yes, I now have access to an old account that is lower ranked, less well equipped, broke, and all of my legendaries have been stolen.

Lucky fucking me.

try not hacking next time

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Lucky fucking me.

it is useless I guess 

2 minutes ago, niblyv said:

Please, dont comment on things you know nothing about my friend.

And regardless, LO never said they were taking our weapons away.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, niblyv said:

5862d6df1aa68e0bf26fa20d.png

Are you sure your account didn't get compromised and your things emailed away to another player?

Just now, Songbearer said:

Are you sure your account didn't get compromised and your things emailed away to another player?

Not unless someone figured out a way to access a banned account.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not unless someone figured out a way to access a banned account.

If you were banned manually by Tiggs or her crew, they just might done that. Just to make you suffer a bit if you get your account back. 

Because accessing banned account with Admins permission ... ? That's really strange. 

BTW which legendary you had (if you remember), LO may look in your log files and see what happened (if there any left, some people making good "clean up")

2 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

Because accessing banned account with Admins permission ... ? That's really strange. 

Not that strange. There have been GMs in the past that did it to mess around with people.

You literally got off of death row. I swear some people will never be happy.

Just now, Bornstellar said:

Yes falsely accused of murder and sentenced to death row, now they find out Im innocent, and how dare I be upset that also bankrupted me and stole all of my possessions. (To use your analogy)

Some people amirite?

8 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

If you were banned manually by Tiggs or her crew, they just might done that. Just to make you suffer a bit if you get your account back. 

BTW which legendary you had (if you remember), LO may look in your log files and see what happened (if there any left, some people making good "clean up")

Yeah someone else brought that up too... Geez I wonder if old G1 really was that corrupt?

2 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

😁😁 I will be super happy to access my full equiped, max rank criminal. Few legendaries is nothing compared to that

Just now, wHisHi said:

😁😁 I will be super happy to access my full equiped, max rank criminal. Few legendaries is nothing compared to that

No I get that, its just that for me, since Ive been playing and paying nonstop since my ban, the only worth my old account had to me was the name, and a dozen or so legendaries.

Im only upset because LO said they werent taking anything we spent money on.

That's really unfortunate, you prob have to send a ticket

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes falsely accused of murder and sentenced to death row, now they find out Im innocent, and how dare I be upset that also bankrupted me and stole all of my possessions. (To use your analogy)

Some people amirite?

While on the way to the lethal injection they found out you were innocent. You get to see your family again but your reputation is tarnished. You have to rebuild what was lost. Otherwise you can be happy in the next life and start with nothing. (To use your analogy, of course)

Sorry for being salty earlier guys, I probably should have waited til I calmed down a little before posting.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

• Like 1