Hexerin

The next "Dark Prophecy" set is up now

featured_dark_prophecy_death.jpg

Continues the same issue of having no shoes. Wonder if the symbol cuts off like the previous set?

50 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

featured_dark_prophecy_death.jpg

Continues the same issue of having no shoes. Wonder if the symbol cuts off like the previous set?

Find out for the low low price of 99g1c!!!

To be fair, for 99 G1C, that's not a bad lifetime set.

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

To be fair, for 99 G1C, that's not a bad lifetime set.

hard to beat free when some of the ingame presets are much flashier and more interesting 😞

1 minute ago, Nitronik said:

hard to beat free when some of the ingame presets are much flashier and more interesting 😞

yeah it really irritates me that apb has dozens (maybe even hundreds) of ingame brands and instead orbit decided to randomly add this dark tower crap, it feels like something that belongs more in fallen earth than apb

to be fair g1 did this too, all the random guns (norsemen, pathfinder, etc) and the two newest cars used completely new brands as well (io and whirlwind iirc)

as a lore goon it really makes me salty 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

I'm with you on that, IO and Whirlwind were out of fuckin nowhere.  I may be speaking too soon because we don't know what the Mirage is going to be yet, but they could have just used Charge and Patriot.  I mean a lot of us thought the Growl was going to be an electric car before there was a picture of it because of the manufacturer name until someone connected the logo with being the symbol for Mars' moon Io.

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

...until someone connected the logo with being the symbol for Mars' moon Io.

There might be the answer to where they are taking these ideas from...

I'm all in favor of new things. Especially clothing and such, but I'd prefer to see them released to the in-game contacts more than ARMAS.

Still bought it, I'm a sucker.