HaNNN

10k joker tickets

Any advice on what should i use them? Should i get the 4x4 vegas / han coywolf / firebomb or should i get a 3 slotted weapon?

Thanks in advance 

if i had the 10k jt i would personally get a weapon due to the fact i have a 4x4 and the firebomb. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ashn said:

if i had the 10k jt i would personally get a weapon due to the fact i have a 4x4 and the firebomb. 

^ this.

Also I am holding off on the coywolf on the rare chance they'll change those awful blank colours to these sexy designs I keep dreaming of; 

th?id=OIP.gXXC8sQxwQry-g8tGfy3egHaCk&pid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on what you already have, tbh. 

Both in regards to vehicles and weapons. 

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Depends on what you already have, tbh. 

Both in regards to vehicles and weapons. 

Well i have a 3sloted vegas not 4x4 as for weaps i got joker cr-5 pr2 / cap40 / ursus

1 minute ago, HaNNN said:

Well i have a 3sloted vegas not 4x4 as for weaps i got joker cr-5 pr2 / cap40 / ursus / oscar nfcp 3 / scout rt1 / jg-1040 tactical

Well, you need to consider:

the 4x4 is NOT available ingame without JT's

Most open slotted Guns are available ingame via APB $ from NPC's

So the question is a lot more about how many Apb$ do you make, and how much RL money you want to spent .

If you ever consider buying guns with RL Dollar, and want to play multiple characters, you can buy them account wide so all chars profit form them.

Since the 4x4 is one of the top cars ingame (test drive one from a buddy) I would go with the 4x4 because you will always drive it and will always benefit form it's performance (except you play FC 24/7) while buying a gun is something you can do vial APB$ leasing and you might need different ones for different situations anyways.

Especially with the cap and cr5 you already have , you are pretty nicely set o short and mid range encounters.  So go for the 4xe you get probably THE top performing car, which is defnitely an "Endgame" Item in terms of no possible other improvement.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HaNNN said:

Well i have a 3sloted vegas not 4x4 as for weaps i got joker cr-5 pr2 / cap40 / ursus

Ok. 

In my opinion, the 4x4 is inferior to both the Espacio and the Pioneer. 

Also in my opinion, you should first look to the joker store for weapons you cannot get through normal progression. 

The Manic is a beastly SMG. 

ATAC is a fine if limited in range AR. 

The N-SSW is a mean as hell LMG. 

The ISSR-B is a borderline OP sniper. 

The .45 AP, if mastered is an insane secondary. 

Unfortunately all I can give is my opinion. I wish you luck in your decision. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HaNNN said:

Any advice on what should i use them? Should i get the 4x4 vegas / han coywolf / firebomb or should i get a 3 slotted weapon?

Thanks in advance 

you can get the most expensive gun in APB: amg steno, best LMG.

you need to spend 1928319283912839128391238 G1C to get it as a loyalty reward..

Edited by Uhtdred

18 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you need to spend 1928319283912839128391238 G1C to get it as a loyalty reward..

Only 56 000 but I see where you're coming from ...

raf02Yw.png

Secondaries!

There's the Showstopper and the .45 iirc, and they should run at about 3k each

Showstopper is surprisingly competent and the .45 is just a beast.

The Vegas 4x4 is the best in that list but you are stuck with just one if you buy it with JT.  Unlike the Armas cars which you can duplicate for a couple thousand in game credits (negligible cost), the JT version will take another 10k JT to duplicate.

This would only effect you if you ever plan on having multiple 4x4 cars with different aesthetics or mods.

The weapons are always a good choice.  My suggestion for weapon types is to get an explosive weapon.  It is useful for doing AOE damage, invaluable in vehicle missions, explosive kill daily missions or removing campers.

The standard hit scan weapons are useful but having unlimited access to a permanent explosive weapon is amazing in this game (compared to renting it for 25k every 10 days).

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

U dont know what u want..u think some1 else can tell u?

is it that hard to type "someone"

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

In my opinion, the 4x4 is inferior to both the Espacio and the Pioneer. 

agreed , but i cant do the stunts i do otherwise

10 hours ago, HaNNN said:

Thanks in advance 

in the end it depends on what you really have and or wants as people mentioned

id try different things out first then decide

On 10/15/2019 at 8:53 PM, Kevkof said:

Only 56 000 but I see where you're coming from ...

raf02Yw.png

Oh yea they need to put in some new rewards... i'm way above my second Euryale 🙄

I spent six months grinding to get the Coywolf, only to find that it wasn't customizable in any way and also didn't unlock the body kit.

So now I have a character stuck with a car that can't be sold, in a colour that can't be changed.  Can't even sell it to contacts. And too bad

if you hate that spoiler, like I do. You can't swap out parts on the JT Coywolf Romulus/Remus. Sad to say Not Worth It.

It's fast, I love its handling: I wish I could make it blue and lose the spoiler... but to do that you have to spend real currency on a 4 slot Coywolf, apparently.

I wish I'd known, or it came with a warning.

If I had that time over again, I'd be looking at weapons.