Kakalaki

Good AR's after N-Tec nerf

Hi.

As the title says, i would like to know what you guys think are good Assault Rifles after the N-Tec has been nerfed?

I often Play the FAR and STAR and lately i see many Players using ATAC.

Also i find that the NSSW and it's variants are pretty much like the n-tec.

I would like to use the COBRA guns more or AR Misery, but they are pretty shit - at least for my feelings

Also i would like to know what you guys think if it is still worth playing ntec?

well, if the ntec gets nerfed as hard as it was mentionned my LO, it will definetely fall back

Im guessing Ursus, FAR, Star, nssw will be what's most used

Edited by Ketog

3 slot NSSW, FAR, and STAR.

Misery if you wanna challenge urself

While the FAR and NSSW are obvious next choices, the Raptor is particularly underrated. The ACES rifle is okay in the closer ranges and i have seen an interesting hipfire setup with the COBR-A that i almost forgot about which is definitely worth looking at...

personally i will be using the NSSW once the change hits as i no longer need rifles and it'll be fun to watch all the people who complained about the ntec squirm about it.

FAR is the next choice if you want exactly the AR but if you want a gun that perform as good as the current ntec then obeya is goto

57 minutes ago, Lign said:

FAR is the next choice if you want exactly the AR but if you want a gun that perform as good as the current ntec then obeya is goto

yeah unless someone is really set on using an AR, most people will just use the obeya - it’s insanely good and it’s f2p

52 minutes ago, Solamente said:

yeah unless someone is really set on using an AR, most people will just use the obeya - it’s insanely good and it’s f2p

only Problem i have with obeya, is that even if i am spamming the mousebutton fast as fck (i can do average of 10 klicks per second)  it's shooting slow compared to the other obeya users

how is that possible? With obeya for me it is hard to get 5 shots per second, why is that?

URSUS p2w

9 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

only Problem i have with obeya, is that even if i am spamming the mousebutton fast as fck (i can do average of 10 klicks per second)  it's shooting slow compared to the other obeya users

how is that possible? With obeya for me it is hard to get 5 shots per second, why is that?

Most of us run cj3.

Aside from that, no idea.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

M a c r o s

Just now, -Dan- said:

M a c r o s

70Il4kp.gif

Damn it, people are going to read this and think its serious.

CR762 outside of AR category, FAR, Ursus, thinking the Frenzy might see some play (doubtful)

23 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

The fire interval is all sorts of odd, spamming clicks actually "jams" your weapon by forcing you to wait longer than usual - I suggest starting slow and then increasing your click frequency until the gun starts missing inputs

also, due to networking magic other people will always appear to fire slightly faster than they really do

Edited by Nitronik
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

it’s the same as a carbine just slower, idk how anyone could have issues with that

50 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

CR762 outside of AR category, FAR, Ursus, thinking the Frenzy might see some play (doubtful)

The fire interval is all sorts of odd, spamming clicks actually "jams" your weapon by forcing you to wait longer than usual - I suggest starting slow and then increasing your click frequency until the gun starts missing inputs

also, due to networking magic other people will always appear to fire slightly faster than they really do

wow thanks ... a comment that actually help and doesnt say stupid things like "bla bla bla i dont know how anyone could have issues with that "

i will try to shoot it slower makes sense how you say, so technically ppl with macro that are insanely fast will also have Problems like that

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Most of us run cj3.

hmm very strange ... most People is see are using IR3 and they still are faster than me with CJ ...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

hmm very strange ... most People is see are using IR3 and they still are faster than me with CJ ...

IR3 is a waste, just fyi. 

Also, you never want to max RoF with the cr762 outside of closer ranges. 

Also, macros would be a terrible idea on the cr762, as it would on pretty much any semi auto weapon other than MAYBE the Oscar. 

3 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

wow thanks ... a comment that actually help and doesnt say stupid things like "bla bla bla i dont know how anyone could have issues with that "

i will try to shoot it slower makes sense how you say, so technically ppl with macro that are insanely fast will also have Problems like that

pretty sure that is the case, actually 😄 as cooky said IR is mostly a waste since it hits like a truck at max range without mods, and CJ3 gives you better TTK for short/mid range

Careful not to constantly stay at maximum rate of fire however - accuracy recovery is somewhat slow and will make you miss shots at mid/long range

5 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

Because you don’t want to click as fast as possible, you have to click after each shot, start from slow clicking and increase the click rate each time until you hit to the fastest possible firerate

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

URSUS p2w

Most of us run cj3.

Aside from that, no idea.

Cj is useless on obeya, you can’t use this gun on the fastest possible firerate with cj3 and being able to land each shot because of slow bloom recover. I need sometimes to shoot slower with ir3 to keep my bloom at maximum

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

Because you don’t want to click as fast as possible, you have to click after each shot, start from slow clicking and increase the click rate each time until you hit to the fastest possible firerate

Cj is useless on obeya, you can’t use this gun on the fastest possible firerate with cj3 and being able to land each shot because of slow bloom recover. I need sometimes to shoot slower with ir3 to keep my bloom at maximum

Its not for anything but closer ranges, where the cr762 is weakest.

7m more range is not nearly as beneficial, the gun is already powerful even at 100m

Edited by CookiePuss

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

70Il4kp.gif

Damn it, people are going to read this and think its serious.

Freedom of thought :^(

10 hours ago, Lign said:

the obeya has surprisingly low max bloom, cj3 is more about making the obeya competent at close ranges but there’s no reason you have to fire at max rof all the time - i’ve had plenty of times where a faster last shot has nabbed me a kill before an enemy could get to cover, land his last shot, etc

and ir3 is kind of redundant with the high overdamage and forgiving dropoff 

14 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

i figured a veteran player such as yourself would understand how semi automatic weapons work after 8 years

Edited by Solamente
merged

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

i figured a veteran player such as yourself would understand how semi automatic weapons work after 8 years

well i never played such weapon like that ... i was mostly using AR and LMG ... i just began to play rifle class recently thats why im asking

thank you for your help guys. really appreciate it :=)

To be honest. ive been playing FAR instead of the normal Ntec and it's just as good if not better at closer ranges. and slap IR on that fuzzy bunny and you will over almost any ntec player.