Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

Recent network issues

I dont see anything wrong here. Just normal server performance :^) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

even the login servers seemed to be down for some time ...

Just because the login is down, doesn't mean the servers are down too https://will.io/apb/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeadPixels said:

Just because the login is down, doesn't mean the servers are down too https://will.io/apb/

is that a serious source? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

I dont see anything wrong here. Just normal server performance :^) 

made my day haha

Just now, Kakalaki said:

is that a serious source? 🤔

Yes.

I use it every time before I log in because often Jericho is unplayable and it saves me the trouble of launching the game.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes.

I use it every time before I log in because often Jericho is unplayable and it saves me the trouble of launching the game.

good to know 🙂

The servers are not beeing attacked. They are just messed up. Matt said

"We have been suffering from small, but consistent outages with our network provider in Europe for the last two to three weeks.

Today we hit a significant outage in North America. These are not attacks against us."

• Thanks 1

Serious question: How does network performance affect server ms? As I understand, the server is working with 30 ticks a second so the server has ~33ms time to complete all the necessary calculations for each tick. When server ms rises, that mean the server just simply cannot process all the data in those 33ms anymore. So at 40 server ms we have only 25 ticks instead of 30. So how do network outages play into this?

I wondered why I just got unceremoniously dumped from the game to the login screen on Jericho as I was changing districts.

That hasn't happened for 8 months or more, it's been what passes for Good at my end most of the year, so it was a bit of a surprise.

Thanks for letting us know!

love how the district just laggs out and comes back 5 seconds later, every 2 minutes, get your shit together.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:51 AM, MattScott said:

These are not attacks against us. They just seem to be issues with the network.

@CookiePussstill amused how good you are reading the Posts 😄 and writing turd about attacks

Merged.

@MattScott you shold think of changing the Provider if the Problems can't be solved.

The Problem is, that the Game is not populated that much no more and more Players will leave because of those issues.

I saw that when the population is going up we are having the most Problems.

Hopefully you are doing the right decision.

thanks in advance

21 hours ago, RodriguesPTF said:

The servers are not beeing attacked. They are just messed up. Matt said

"We have been suffering from small, but consistent outages with our network provider in Europe for the last two to three weeks.

Today we hit a significant outage in North America. These are not attacks against us."

At least i'm not the only one who understood what's going on haha.

Some People still think it's DDOS Attacks. Always impressive how they are reading the Posts.

Sign in to follow this