Sign in to follow this  
Kitty Yekaterina

Monday mad ddosing

Guys u should seriously put some active gm or someone into your game.  Someone keeps crashing financial districts non stop last few hours, and now social is attacked, and constantly districts falling,

Someone got mad for being banned obviously and now he is ddosing apb. Can u fix it LO ?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have alerted the team of this and they will be working to resolve this as soon as possible.

As for the reasons/causes, until we have an official statement any reasons posted are purely speculation.

~@mayii

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

What can a GM do about external attacks?

If that is even what is happening. 

Yekaterina and Tigrix are not the brightest

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bring the attention to the devs most likely.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The OP probably assumes that a GM works for LO and can relay the info of an attack to the proper people.

2 hours ago, Visionaireh said:

Bring the attention to the devs most likely.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

The OP probably assumes that a GM works for LO and can relay the info of an attack to the proper people.

Normally the devs would know as soon as the players. 

The real issue is there isn't always something that can be done. 

But you can always post here. And GMs do have discord accounts, so you can poke them there, or even poke an SPCT if you are truly concert that LO has no idea. 

4 hours ago, ittibitium said:

Yekaterina and Tigrix are not the brightest

Obviously my intention was that LO team get the information about the issue, so that whoever can do something about it, just do something about it.

And guess what; shortly after it was fixed.  Tnx to whoever. 

Why do you ppl always have to turn everything into personal attacks?

Everything said was taken literally  as if you cant conclude anything without it being drawn up and colored for you. 

As for disliking us personally.....ignore us. Is that so friggin hard jeez h chwist?!

51 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Normally the devs would know as soon as the players. 

The real issue is there isn't always something that can be done. 

But you can always post here. And GMs do have discord accounts, so you can poke them there, or even poke an SPCT if you are truly concert that LO has no idea. 

SPCT is nothing and nobody. Irrelevant title for ego tripping, merely a tester of test version districts. 
When i speak to LO i speak to gm's aka support team aka someone who actually got some influence. Sorry to break it for you. 

I didnt do this to gain some posts numbers, or to get people to like me, or for some fake wannabe reputation as majority of you ppl do it, just to create a topic; but rather i post when i feel necessity to post something. Since nobody else wanted to do anything about it and all spoke about it on social...voila. I care to believe it helped other players as it helped me. 
We even agree GM's have no power at all, but at least they got contacts with real team, spct dont have even that, unless u sucked up to some  gm and got him on discord as acquaintance. Still i ll rather address to GM, forum mod, any mod way  before than to a regular player with irrelevant title from some test game versions. 
And no, devs had no clue as soon as players, since districts kept falling for straight 1 hour +  and nobody didnt do anything until approximately 20 minutes after this topic was made. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

36 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

SPCT is nothing and nobody. Irrelevant title for ego tripping, merely a tester of test districts. Bravo.

This is true.

We can however alert LO staff directly, so there is that.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

This is true.

We can however alert LO staff directly, so there is that.

I doubt that, but even if so, I will still choose a senior moderator, forum moderator, GM, or someone from LO directly without spct player man in the middle who i absolutely dont need in my direct communication. No offense. 

12 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I doubt that, but even if so, I will still choose a senior moderator, forum moderator, GM, or someone from LO directly without spct player man in the middle who i absolutely dont need in my direct communication. No offense. 

No worries,  Im just offering solutions.

And i understand your frustration.

Though if you ever do need a messenger, feel free to hit me up, and I can alert the devs and/or GMs in the LO discord.

Edited by CookiePuss

49 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

what we are saying is we understand your frustration , want to offer multiple ways of alerting staff , and in my case would suggest friend pickles for a snack.

Edit : fried pickles are good I tried them recently and like them now. Gotta enjoy the things in life you can

Edited by Fortune Runner

Why do In game GMs never stop DDOS attacks? APB Is literally the worst company ever!

5 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Everything said was taken literally  as if you cant conclude anything without it being drawn up and colored for you. 

if you can’t say it straight why even bother? 

this isn’t 11th grade language arts, no one’s here to analyze the deep symbolism of your posts 

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

if you can’t say it straight why even bother? 

this isn’t 11th grade language arts, no one’s here to analyze the deep symbolism of your posts 

dude... what "deep" symbolism are you blablaing about?  Game was crashing, I made post about it and forum moderator replied it 2 minutes later

15 hours ago, Amayii said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have alerted the team of this 

How did he get the "deep" symbolism of pls fix it?! 
If you got nothing smart to say dont say anything. This obvious post number spammage bores me.  Every single topic you are appearing with your one liners of "wisdom". *facepalm*

Sign in to follow this