MattScott

The servers have gone offline

There are so many good memories from FE, we miss you. Hope we get FE2 in future. :)

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 8:18 AM, Sang said:

I been watching a lot of old FE vids, makes me laugh then cry.

Perhaps some wastelander writing will help ease the homesickness.

Don't be sad grandma 😘

• Thanks 1

I already warned about this, I already said that a reset with two or three maps would give life to the game and help the company until the new version was relaunched, giving developers that added interest (with money) so that the game was the best possible.

I believe in mattscot and its words, but the closing of the game has caused the disarray of fans and people related to the game.

The new game is still in a very primitive part and there is not and there will be no news in a long time.

The community or what was left of it has been lost (the steamcharts said it all), as well as the levels, objects and others that you wanted to keep what you didn't want to reset.

Thats my honest opinion.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:25 PM, Aroa Croft said:

I already warned about this, I already said that a reset with two or three maps would give life to the game and help the company until the new version was relaunched, giving developers that added interest (with money) so that the game was the best possible.

I believe in mattscot and its words, but the closing of the game has caused the disarray of fans and people related to the game.

The new game is still in a very primitive part and there is not and there will be no news in a long time.

The community or what was left of it has been lost (the steamcharts said it all), as well as the levels, objects and others that you wanted to keep what you didn't want to reset.

Thats my honest opinion.

It needs a wipe to remove duped items, period, it would be a healthy start as well for people coming into the game. Tho they should definitely make it easier to reach 45ish before any real grind should happen... and a XP lock feature for those that want to stay in certain sectors for whatever reason.

The level of difficulty for a new player wanting to "do it all" and craft is a long and tedious road, that's definitely the first thing to look into for a new player starting up. Vendors having materials of course helps, if you have chips, but doesn't help that new player when the economy is inflated with duped items jacking up prices.

Most of the issue in that regard was due to node nerfs, a planned map to allocate where nodes would spawn to help progression would be huge, as would adjusting progression of armor/weapons post-45 as now we have THREE PVP lvl55 "end game" armors. Tho you could also count DT tier 1 and Stage 2 suits. As well as DT tier 1/2 weapons, volatile weapons, GORE weapons, and AP weapons. Which the weaker variations should be scaled down on cost to properly sttep-up, even tho I'd never in my right mind craft stage 2 unless every other option wasn't available.

• Like 1

I wonder if FE2 is going to be rated Teen or Mature. I remember liking the game a lot more before the rating got changed for free to play and the kiddie rushers flocked in from Steam. and I started getting punished for stuff that had been considered 'normal every day activity' before. But I don't know if a Mature rating would keep the cash flow going. I paid my sub faithfully while it was an option, though.