MattScott

The servers have gone offline

I've been here since Beta, I've loved the game since the first time I got it to successfully load.  I've loved it less with each update (I miss the old skills and mutations, I miss the old Embry.), but I've never stopped loving it.  I really hope it comes back.

• Like 2

Wow I'm so upset I missed the last event of FE. SO many amazing memories, I still speak to friend's I met on FE, I started playing in a very dark time of my life and it pulled me through. 

Thank-you for trying & hopefully everything works out in the future and the community get what we've been asking for, for years now. 

I loved you guys and this amazing game ❤️

Merged.

ECE075AA1319CD956CCCEA92AEDCC72CF609AC0D  ❤️

• Like 1

I was here at the end only, the last few months.  It felt post-apocalyptic, with few people on.  I'd occasionally see someone in the distance riding by, or run into someone in a town, but it was empty and desolate otherwise..  Felt like it should, I think.  I like playing alone.  I work in an emergency room, and it's nice to come home and not see people, so it suited me just fine.  Thank you, though, for the efforts.  Matt would answer every time I had a question.  You don't often get that kind of response from the big guys.  It was greatly appreciated.  I will miss this game.  Sad to see it go.

• Like 1

Good night my sweet prince so many good memory’s here will def check out FE2 big ups to the Heretic bro’s I rocked with for the longest time 

Edited by Mashed

Hi there.   I used to play this game a lot in fact still own game currency and I'm so sorry I missed the last day event as I've been dealing with some health issues and stopped playing for quite a while.  Maybe my e-mail could be added so I could receive info regarding the games revival.   I want to thank the new CEO for all the effort he and his team has put in so far ( I read the blog)  and I want to mention how exciting it would be to see this game get a re-boot.   If there is anything I could do besides give moral support or if u have any questions about my gaming experience in FE,  please let me know and I'd be happy to help.  I do truly love this game and it would be so cool to be a part of its regeneration no matter how small.

---- Zan

Amen to that sir. I would love to play this game again so bad, it pains me to just watch youtube videos about it and not being able to experience it once mroe for my self 😞

I just met Clammier in another game and we reminisced about the old days . it was bittersweet but I told them you guys are working on a comeback and rebuilding the game . 

Man, I really miss the canyon and how open it was. Games im playing these days are so full of invisible walls and hand holding to make you follow the rail of progression that its all blending together.

I miss being able to take a break, set up a camp fire somewhere remote, and just listen to the ambient noise and watch the sunset, or sitting in the teepees at Paper Mill listening to the rain.

Edited by Ardenn
  • Like 6

I miss the sweet, sweet ol' heal dancing.

In general I really enjoyed PvP in this game. Not so mich the small flagged fights around the cloner. But the fights (especially in the old) PvP zones were legendary. 

Edited by PraiseTheSun
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

I still miss helping new players in Kingman, and getting their ATV. I miss being PvP bait.

Everyone needs a meatshield

just commenting on nothing really, 😀 just keeping forum alive

Edited by cyasoon
  • Like 1

Recloned? Perhaps. Will it happen? No. Hotel? Trivago.

18 hours ago, WreckageExplorer said:

Do you guys think the remake should be called something like Fallen Earth: Recloned?

I would recommend  Fallen Earth remastered, because new engine and etc.

I really miss being in game just to shoot the breeze in Global with all you people. Didn't have to do anything to just enjoy the world

Just dropped by the Forum to see if there has been any word on a comeback and realized i REALLY miss you guys

• Like 4

Don't hope for a comeback. Just look at how long any update takes for APB. They're waiting on the engine update for like 2 years. Maybe once APB is sort of running and prevented from dying and they'll work on FE it will take years for them to bring it out. 

I know it's sad, but it's the truth. 

I been watching a lot of old FE vids, makes me laugh then cry.

Perhaps some wastelander writing will help ease the homesickness.

• Like 2